Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 227 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
1.1 Background to the Study
In corporate finance, the issue of funding has been given much prominence in the
activities of the firm. Corporate financing is a global issue because without proper
financing, organisations, globally, will find difficulty in conducting their businesses.
Almeida and Campello (2010) stated that corporate managers in Europe and the United
States have always claimed that maintaining „financial flexibility‟ is the primary
objective of their firm‟s policies. Financial flexibility ensures the continued running of
operations of an organisation; it brings sustainability, and continued growth for the firm,
which is expected to create wealth and add value to shareholders and stakeholders of the
organisation. Thus, funding is therefore very essential for the survival of a firm.
It is part of a mandatory role for companies in Nigeria to finance their businesses so that
they may be able to add value, remain in business and grow over time. Once businesses
are in operation, the general expectations are that profits will be generated which in turn
would lead to the creation of wealth to both the shareholders and the organisation. The
returns made are expected to be paid to the shareholders in the form of dividends. The
continued existence of the business allows employment to be created and employees to
be paid salaries thereby improving the standard of living of people. In addition, revenues
to be generated for the government through taxes and levies, which if fully utilised
effectively the stakeholders to also benefit both socially and economically. All these are
expected to reduce the level of poverty in the country, create wealth for the economy, and
increase economic growth and development for the country.
Corporate financing decisions can be a complex process and existing theories can at best
explain only certain features of how diverse and complex financing choices can be. The
complexity of the financing decisions resulted to the choices of determining which
financing structure to adopt for the organisation and financing structure decisions
informed the issue of firm characteristics. Characteristics of the firm consists of the
combinations of debt, equity, fixed assets,total assets and turnover, which are used in
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Process industries in general face a continuous drive to improve their operations. This drive is ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research project attempt to examine the effect of motivation on employees’ performance in Osun state water corporation, new state s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY It is usually impossible for a particular organisation to have a comprehensive knowledge of all t...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF MANPOWER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON THE PRODUCTIVITY ON THE EMPLOYEES OF NIGER STATE POLYTECHNIC (ZUNGERU)» CHAPTER I: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The importance of Training and Development is obvious given the growing complexity of the work env...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION How much do you think we ought to sell it for? This is the question frequently asked by the executives who have the respo...Continue Reading »
6. ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT; ITS BENEFITS IN A DEVELOPING ECONOMY A CASE STUDY OF IDUMOTA MARKET IN LAGOS ISLAND» ABSTRACT Entrepreneurial development is a major factor towards ensuring that a country experience growth in terms of employment and self dependability...Continue Reading »
7. DISTRIBUTION STRATEGIES AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN MANUFACTURING FIRMS . USE PEARSON PRODUCT MOMENT CORRELATION COEFFICIENT (PPMC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study As industries engage in production of goods and services, they need to make them available to con...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Productivity is defined as the relative efficiency of economic activity—that is, the amount of products ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 DEFINITION OF ENVIRONMENT: Environment, according to the Concise Oxford Dictionary of Current English means surrounding. ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The current difficulties and uncertainties in business underline the importance of profes...Continue Reading »