Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 227 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
1.1 Background to the Study
In corporate finance, the issue of funding has been given much prominence in the
activities of the firm. Corporate financing is a global issue because without proper
financing, organisations, globally, will find difficulty in conducting their businesses.
Almeida and Campello (2010) stated that corporate managers in Europe and the United
States have always claimed that maintaining „financial flexibility‟ is the primary
objective of their firm‟s policies. Financial flexibility ensures the continued running of
operations of an organisation; it brings sustainability, and continued growth for the firm,
which is expected to create wealth and add value to shareholders and stakeholders of the
organisation. Thus, funding is therefore very essential for the survival of a firm.
It is part of a mandatory role for companies in Nigeria to finance their businesses so that
they may be able to add value, remain in business and grow over time. Once businesses
are in operation, the general expectations are that profits will be generated which in turn
would lead to the creation of wealth to both the shareholders and the organisation. The
returns made are expected to be paid to the shareholders in the form of dividends. The
continued existence of the business allows employment to be created and employees to
be paid salaries thereby improving the standard of living of people. In addition, revenues
to be generated for the government through taxes and levies, which if fully utilised
effectively the stakeholders to also benefit both socially and economically. All these are
expected to reduce the level of poverty in the country, create wealth for the economy, and
increase economic growth and development for the country.
Corporate financing decisions can be a complex process and existing theories can at best
explain only certain features of how diverse and complex financing choices can be. The
complexity of the financing decisions resulted to the choices of determining which
financing structure to adopt for the organisation and financing structure decisions
informed the issue of firm characteristics. Characteristics of the firm consists of the
combinations of debt, equity, fixed assets,total assets and turnover, which are used in
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A CRITICAL STUDY OF THE PROBLEM AND PROSPECTS OF TIMBER BUSINESS IN ENUGU STATE. A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU TIMBER DEALERS AND SAWERS ASSOCIATION KENYATA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The twentieth century industrial revelation experience brought along with it technological develo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research is on an appraisal of infrastructural facilities and personnel for teaching physics in senior secondary schools in Adamawa stat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Trade arrangements and engagement between Nigeria and its trading partners are in tandem with the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Total quality management can be defined as a strategy for improving business performance through ...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECTIVE EFFICIENT INVENTORY MANAGEMENT ON PERFORMANCE OF MANUFACTURING FIRMS (A STUDY OF BETA GLASS PLC, UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY One of most topical functions on most organization in terms of its role and integrated into the o...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study is intended to assess the effect of corporate sustainability factors on organizational performance. For quite some time now, publi...Continue Reading »
7. THE EFFECT OF HUMAN CAPITAL PLANNING ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE” (A CASE STUDY OF BETA GLASS PLC, UGHELLI).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Human capital planning is the most strategic of all human capital management, that is the most im...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The issue of fair valuation of residential real estate properties has been a major challenge in N...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The primary function of the government or any modern societies includes offering protection to it...Continue Reading »
10. FAILURE OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA: CAUSES AND SOLUTIONS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED FIRMS IN ENUGU STATE).» ABSTRACT This study is set to investigate the causes of failure in small scale enterprises in Nigeria, with a view to proffer solutions. In every e...Continue Reading »