Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Individuals have needs and business organizations exist to satisfy the needs and wants of the society. An appropriate method toward understanding form of business ownership will require the provision of conceptual frame work for the word BUSINESS.
BUSINESS in a capitalist economy can be described as the sum of all the activities involve in the production and distribution of goods and services for profit. This definition implies that business assume responsibilities for two of the basic human activities; Production i.e. Fabrication of physical objects through the use of men, machine, and material and distribution of these product/service as the consumers. The second implication of the definition is that all business organizations should strive to make profit. They are not charitable organizations, they must make profit in order to survive and continue to provide employment for workers and good returns to the owners.
Functionally, Business means those human activities which involve production or purchase of goods with the object of selling them at a PROFIT. In the work of Uric and Hunt , a ‘Business is any enterprise which makes, distributes or provides any articles or service which other member of the community need and are able and willing to pay for.
1.2 OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
The objectives of this research are as follow;
i. To provide a basic understanding on the concept of business environment.
ii. To determine the problem impose by the influence of business environment in an Organization.
iii. To recommend solution on environmental problems as they affect business
iv. To recommend measure in order to make the environment more conducive for business
1.3 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The major focus of this study is to find out the extent at which business activity is influence by its environment. To this end, the study will address itself for a number of specific problems which include the following;
· The impact of environment on business
· The extent to which business activity are independent of some of the forces of the environments.
· How the business react to the change in business environment
· How the business activity in any way influenced the environment
1.4 SCOPE OF STUDY
The study will look at the effect and impact of business environment on Cadbury Nigeria plc.
It will also look at the general view of business as applicable in Food & beverages companies in Nigeria with emphasis on the type of internal and external environment.
1.5 SIGNIFICANT OF THE STUDY
The study will help the public and the private organizations realize the importance of the business environment if the higher profits are to be obtained. It will also help in solving managerial problem between management and workers. This study will also x-ray the problem of losses experienced by firms using wrong statistics in establishing a business in an undearly environment, this usually lead to the folding of such companies. The recommendations will help to minimize the frequency occurrence of company liquidation and smoothen operations of the organization increase in production and yield more profits.
1.6 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The researcher could not get the necessary information required for the project writing as the respondents were unnecessarily secretive.
Time constrain was another limitation of the study.
1.7 DELIMITATION OF THE STUDY
Business is an inevitable activity in an economy. The factors that affect the business location differ, base on the environment in which the target audience or markets are situated. Precise or generalize environmental factors affecting business location cannot be conclusive.
The student who is making the research project must be friendly with the management of the organization in order to carry out the research successfully. Limiting factors like the lack of cooperation from organization to assist the researcher with information/data and also the financial capacity has led to the restrict of the researcher.
1.8 RESEACH QUESTION
The major question of the research is highlighted below:
· What types of businesses do organizations pursue?
· How many lines of products do they manufacture?
· Is there any change in the state of equipment used?
· Has the religion of the people has an impact on business location?
· Is there after sale services to customers?
· Is the location of business affected by the customer?
· Do you think the relationship between the trade union and management is cordial?
· Does the nation’s state of economy have any serious effect on job security?
· Does the foreign exchange rate has impact and affect sales volume?
1.9 DEFINITION OF TERMS
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS:- It is the totality of forces and entities that surround and potentially affect the growth and development of an organization. Environmental forces can be divided into two; Macro and Micro environments
MICRO ENVIRONMENT:-These are the immediate environmental factors of the business organizations e.g. the employee, shareholder, customer, etc.
MACRO ENVIRONMENT:-These are the forces that the organization cannot control or influence or manipulate, e.g. demography, national or physical forces, etc.
ENVIRONMENT LOCATION:- This is geographical area where the business organization is being influenced by the micro and macro environment factors.
INFLATION:- This is defined as continuous and persistent rise in general price level resulting in reduced purchasing power for the consumer. During this period, money is devaluated in terms of what it can buy or purchase.
FISCAL POLICY:- It is concerned with deliberate action which the government of a country takes in the area of spending money and or levying taxes with the objective of influencing macro-economic variables such as the level of national income or output, the aggregate demand level, the general level of prices etc. in a desired direction.
MANAGEMENT:- It is a process of designing and maintaining an environment in which individuals working together in groups can accomplish pre-selected missions and objectives effectively and efficiently.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF QUALITY CONTROL TECHNIQUE ON THE PROFITABILITY IN MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATIONS [A CASE STUDY OF NEW NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS, KADUNA)» ABSTRACT This research work on the impact of quality control techniques on profitability in manufacturing organizations strives to assess the role of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Traditional budgeting has been criticized for a long time now for its inadequacy as a means of ma...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF LEADERSHIP STYLE ON CONFLICT MEDIATION IN MODERN DAY ORGANIZATION [A CASES STUDY OF SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (SPDC) WARRI]» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Among the many predominant occurrences in organization both in the developing and developed world...Continue Reading »
4. THE INFLUENCE OF MOTIVATION ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS» ABSTRACTThe study attempts to investigate the influence of motivation on the academic performance of students in selected secondary schools in Ikeja L...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Initially, before the construction of refineries, petroleum used in Nigeria were imported by international oil...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study It is a matter of fact that there are a lot of things in which large companies are experts while ...Continue Reading »
7. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND ITS EFFECT ON WORKERS PERFORMANCE IN KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The organization structure is the basic framework within which the executive decision making beha...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined the effectiveness of training and development on employee's performance. To access the situation, well structure question...Continue Reading »
9. ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IN INCREASING ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERY PLC, AMAEKE, NGWO, ENUGU,...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Communication is very important to the existence of human organization. The environment in which ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study was carried out to examine the effects of organizational ethics on employee performance with a particular reference to Guarantee Tr...Continue Reading »