Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Individuals have needs and business organizations exist to satisfy the needs and wants of the society. An appropriate method toward understanding form of business ownership will require the provision of conceptual frame work for the word BUSINESS.
BUSINESS in a capitalist economy can be described as the sum of all the activities involve in the production and distribution of goods and services for profit. This definition implies that business assume responsibilities for two of the basic human activities; Production i.e. Fabrication of physical objects through the use of men, machine, and material and distribution of these product/service as the consumers. The second implication of the definition is that all business organizations should strive to make profit. They are not charitable organizations, they must make profit in order to survive and continue to provide employment for workers and good returns to the owners.
Functionally, Business means those human activities which involve production or purchase of goods with the object of selling them at a PROFIT. In the work of Uric and Hunt , a ‘Business is any enterprise which makes, distributes or provides any articles or service which other member of the community need and are able and willing to pay for.
1.2 OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
The objectives of this research are as follow;
i. To provide a basic understanding on the concept of business environment.
ii. To determine the problem impose by the influence of business environment in an Organization.
iii. To recommend solution on environmental problems as they affect business
iv. To recommend measure in order to make the environment more conducive for business
1.3 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The major focus of this study is to find out the extent at which business activity is influence by its environment. To this end, the study will address itself for a number of specific problems which include the following;
· The impact of environment on business
· The extent to which business activity are independent of some of the forces of the environments.
· How the business react to the change in business environment
· How the business activity in any way influenced the environment
1.4 SCOPE OF STUDY
The study will look at the effect and impact of business environment on Cadbury Nigeria plc.
It will also look at the general view of business as applicable in Food & beverages companies in Nigeria with emphasis on the type of internal and external environment.
1.5 SIGNIFICANT OF THE STUDY
The study will help the public and the private organizations realize the importance of the business environment if the higher profits are to be obtained. It will also help in solving managerial problem between management and workers. This study will also x-ray the problem of losses experienced by firms using wrong statistics in establishing a business in an undearly environment, this usually lead to the folding of such companies. The recommendations will help to minimize the frequency occurrence of company liquidation and smoothen operations of the organization increase in production and yield more profits.
1.6 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The researcher could not get the necessary information required for the project writing as the respondents were unnecessarily secretive.
Time constrain was another limitation of the study.
1.7 DELIMITATION OF THE STUDY
Business is an inevitable activity in an economy. The factors that affect the business location differ, base on the environment in which the target audience or markets are situated. Precise or generalize environmental factors affecting business location cannot be conclusive.
The student who is making the research project must be friendly with the management of the organization in order to carry out the research successfully. Limiting factors like the lack of cooperation from organization to assist the researcher with information/data and also the financial capacity has led to the restrict of the researcher.
1.8 RESEACH QUESTION
The major question of the research is highlighted below:
· What types of businesses do organizations pursue?
· How many lines of products do they manufacture?
· Is there any change in the state of equipment used?
· Has the religion of the people has an impact on business location?
· Is there after sale services to customers?
· Is the location of business affected by the customer?
· Do you think the relationship between the trade union and management is cordial?
· Does the nation’s state of economy have any serious effect on job security?
· Does the foreign exchange rate has impact and affect sales volume?
1.9 DEFINITION OF TERMS
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS:- It is the totality of forces and entities that surround and potentially affect the growth and development of an organization. Environmental forces can be divided into two; Macro and Micro environments
MICRO ENVIRONMENT:-These are the immediate environmental factors of the business organizations e.g. the employee, shareholder, customer, etc.
MACRO ENVIRONMENT:-These are the forces that the organization cannot control or influence or manipulate, e.g. demography, national or physical forces, etc.
ENVIRONMENT LOCATION:- This is geographical area where the business organization is being influenced by the micro and macro environment factors.
INFLATION:- This is defined as continuous and persistent rise in general price level resulting in reduced purchasing power for the consumer. During this period, money is devaluated in terms of what it can buy or purchase.
FISCAL POLICY:- It is concerned with deliberate action which the government of a country takes in the area of spending money and or levying taxes with the objective of influencing macro-economic variables such as the level of national income or output, the aggregate demand level, the general level of prices etc. in a desired direction.
MANAGEMENT:- It is a process of designing and maintaining an environment in which individuals working together in groups can accomplish pre-selected missions and objectives effectively and efficiently.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: A CASE OF TELECOMMUNICATION FIRMS IN KENYA» ABSTRACT Today’s competitive environment has pushed corporate firms, both in the private and public sector, to employ project management techniq...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The current difficulties and uncertainties in business underline the importance of profes...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Product quality and price constitute vital factors that consumers consider in the choice of produ...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF POOR INDUSTRIAL RELATIONSHIP ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF BETA GLASS PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study There is no group or association (be it a political group or business) that can bring its human a...Continue Reading »
5. PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF CROSS RIVER STATE.» ABSTRACT The research was on privatization or public enterprise and its implication in economic policy and development of Cross River State. Data were...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Over the last decade the world has become more digitalized and mobile. This digitalization brough...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Financial information is an essential ingredient for decision making within and outside the organ...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACTS OF MANGO BUSINESS IN OFF-SEASON HOUSEHOLD INCOME OF FARMERS IN KAURA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE.» ABSTRACT The research work was on an investigation into the utilization and maintenance of building workshop and workshop facilities in technical coll...Continue Reading »
9. AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF SUPERVISION AND CONTROL OF THE CENTRAL BANK ON THE PERFORMANCE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS» ABSTRACT This research project tends to evaluate the impact of supervision and control of the Central Bank on the performance of commercial banks. Acc...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research is on impact of inventory management on productivity in an organization with zarewa aluminum and plastic limited as a case stud...Continue Reading »