Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 77 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study aimed at investigating the influx of unqualified teachers in teaching Biology in secondary school in Sokoto metropolis. With the view of finding solutions to improve the situation at stake.Criteria used in selecting the schools were random selection technique in whichfive schools were selected from each of the two (2) local government areas of the Sokoto metropolis, namely (Sokoto North and Sokoto South respectively), as a sample for this research. Questionnaire was used as an instrument for the collection of data with three different questions for schools principals’, teachers and students’. All together twenty (20) teachers, five (5) principals and two hundred and one (201) students were involved in the study.Analysis of the data collected revealed that; there is an acute shortage of professionally trained teachers and lack of adequate supply of equipment and teaching facilities hampers the teaching and learning of the subject.On the basis of the findings, it was recommended that; government should assists faculties and departments of education in the universities and colleges of education for the free - service, in-service and training of teachers for the benefit of the schools, also the student in the faculties and departments of education in the schools should be assisted by the government and encourage others to study education and also government should recruits professional trained educational graduate teachers and equal postings should be provided to schools in the urban and rural areas for the development of education in the state.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
Chapter One: Introduction
Background of the Study
Statement of the Problem
Objectives of the Study
Significance of the Study
Scope and Delimitation of the Study
Operational Definition of Terms
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. COMPARE THE RATE OF GROWTH AND PLANT VIGOUR OF HYDROPONICALLY GROWTH PLANT TO PLANT GROWTH CONVENTIONAL ON SOIL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Often time when learning about plants, we stumble unto the basic so called necessities of plants, the big four as some call i...Continue Reading »
2. A PRELIMINARY STUDY ON THE GASTROINTESTINAL HELMINTH PARASITES OF TOADS (Amietophyrnus regularis) IN NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE.» Amietophyrnus regularis a synonym of Bufo regularis is an amphibian in the family Bufonidae. Amietophyrnus regularis is commonly known as the African ...Continue Reading »
3. EGG CHOLESTEROL LEVEL AND BLOOD BIOCHEMICAL PROFILE OF SIX SPECIES OF POULTRY UNDER EXTENSIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM» ABSTRACT Six different poultry species (Indigenous chicken, Broiler, Turkey, Geese, Duck and Guinea fowl) were studied under extensive system of manag...Continue Reading »
4. DETERMINATION OF HARDNESS OF WELL WATER SUPPLY IN ENUGU METROPOLIS (A CASE STUDY OF ASATA, COAL CAMP AND NEW HAVEN)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Hard water is water that has high mineral content; it is the water which will not readily for...Continue Reading »
5. EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDIES AND MOLECULAR CHARACTERISATION OF DERMATOPHYTES AMONG ALMAJIRAI IN MAKARFI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT This study is undertaken to measure the variation of terrestrial gamma radiation and the activity concentrations of U 238, Th 232 and K 40 in...Continue Reading »
6. PRODUCTION OF LIQUID BIOFERTIZER AND BIOCHEMICAL CHARACTERISATION OF COMPONENT NITROGEN-FIXING AND PHOSPHATE-SOLUBILISING BACTERIA SPECIES» ABSTRACT Excessive use of chemical fertilizers have caused a large number of environmental pollutions in water, air and soil. Biofertilizers have, the...Continue Reading »
7. ASSESSMENT OF NOISE LEVEL AND ITS EFFECTS ON TEACHING AND LEARNING PROCESS IN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ZARIA METROPOLIS, NIGERIA» ABSTRACTThis study measured the ambient noise levels in twenty schools (both primary and secondary) in Zaria to document the level of noise in the sch...Continue Reading »
8. AN INVESTIGATIVE STUDY ON THE VIEWS OF BIOLOGY STUDENTS ON THE PROBLEMS OF LABORATORY MANAGEMENT AND SAFETY IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Safety practice can be explained to mean the process of averting danger. According to advance lea...Continue Reading »
9. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SICKLE CELL DISEASE AND RHESUS FACTOR COMPARABILITY AMONG COUPLES IN YENEGOA AND PORT HARCOURT» ABSTRACT The study on a comparative study of sickle cell disease and Rhesus factor comparability among couples in Yenegoa and Port Harcourt aimed at e...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF BIOLOGY PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS (CASE STUDY OF ENUGU EAST LGA)» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY INTRODUCTION The words “science” is often misconstrued by many people. While some view it as a white m...Continue Reading »