Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 77 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study aimed at investigating the influx of unqualified teachers in teaching Biology in secondary school in Sokoto metropolis. With the view of finding solutions to improve the situation at stake.Criteria used in selecting the schools were random selection technique in whichfive schools were selected from each of the two (2) local government areas of the Sokoto metropolis, namely (Sokoto North and Sokoto South respectively), as a sample for this research. Questionnaire was used as an instrument for the collection of data with three different questions for schools principals’, teachers and students’. All together twenty (20) teachers, five (5) principals and two hundred and one (201) students were involved in the study.Analysis of the data collected revealed that; there is an acute shortage of professionally trained teachers and lack of adequate supply of equipment and teaching facilities hampers the teaching and learning of the subject.On the basis of the findings, it was recommended that; government should assists faculties and departments of education in the universities and colleges of education for the free - service, in-service and training of teachers for the benefit of the schools, also the student in the faculties and departments of education in the schools should be assisted by the government and encourage others to study education and also government should recruits professional trained educational graduate teachers and equal postings should be provided to schools in the urban and rural areas for the development of education in the state.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
Chapter One: Introduction
Background of the Study
Statement of the Problem
Objectives of the Study
Significance of the Study
Scope and Delimitation of the Study
Operational Definition of Terms
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF Rauwolfia vomitoria ROOT-BARK EXTRACT (100mg/kg) ON MALE AND FEMALE ALBINO WISTAR RATS ON THE RELEASE OF LUTENIZING HORMONES, PROGESTRONE ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Plants have been considered as sources of medicinal agents, as it offers natural products useful for ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The antinutritional composition of leafs and stem bark s. longepedunculata were investigated using standard analytical methods. The leafs and...Continue Reading »
3. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SICKLE CELL DISEASE AND RHESUS FACTOR COMPARABILITY AMONG COUPLES IN YENEGOA AND PORT HARCOURT» ABSTRACT The study on a comparative study of sickle cell disease and Rhesus factor comparability among couples in Yenegoa and Port Harcourt aimed at e...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The incidence of the infestation of plasmodium species (P.Falciparum, P. Vivax, P.Ovale, and P. alaria) which causes human malaria in Enugu m...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In many small to medium sized communities, convert and on site septic thank / absorption trench systems do not provide adequate waste water t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY INTRODUCTION The words “science” is often misconstrued by many people. While some view it as a white m...Continue Reading »
7. TO DETERMINE THE CAUSAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ADVANCED MATERNAL AGE AND DOWN SYNDROME IN BUSA BUJI COMMUNITY, JOS NORTH, PLATEAU STATE.» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Down syndrome is a genetic disorder caused when abnormal cell division results in an extra chromo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT An assessment of vegetative composition and conservation status in Baturiya wetland in Jigawa state was carried out during the dry and rainy ...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECT OF TEACHERS ATTITUDE AND SCHOOL ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENT IN BIOLOGY» ABSTRACT The study found out the relationship between teachers’ attitude, school environment and student’ academic performance in secondar...Continue Reading »
10. A COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT OF THE USE OF "ICT" IN TEACHING BIOLOGY IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS» Abstract This study examines A Comparative Assessment of the Use of "ICT" in Teaching Biology in Some Selected Secondary Schools in Mushin Local Gover...Continue Reading »