Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 77 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study aimed at investigating the influx of unqualified teachers in teaching Biology in secondary school in Sokoto metropolis. With the view of finding solutions to improve the situation at stake.Criteria used in selecting the schools were random selection technique in whichfive schools were selected from each of the two (2) local government areas of the Sokoto metropolis, namely (Sokoto North and Sokoto South respectively), as a sample for this research. Questionnaire was used as an instrument for the collection of data with three different questions for schools principals’, teachers and students’. All together twenty (20) teachers, five (5) principals and two hundred and one (201) students were involved in the study.Analysis of the data collected revealed that; there is an acute shortage of professionally trained teachers and lack of adequate supply of equipment and teaching facilities hampers the teaching and learning of the subject.On the basis of the findings, it was recommended that; government should assists faculties and departments of education in the universities and colleges of education for the free - service, in-service and training of teachers for the benefit of the schools, also the student in the faculties and departments of education in the schools should be assisted by the government and encourage others to study education and also government should recruits professional trained educational graduate teachers and equal postings should be provided to schools in the urban and rural areas for the development of education in the state.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
Chapter One: Introduction
Background of the Study
Statement of the Problem
Objectives of the Study
Significance of the Study
Scope and Delimitation of the Study
Operational Definition of Terms
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF MAINTENANCE OF BUILDINGS AND INFRASTRUCTURAL FACILITIES TO THE NATIONAL ECONOMY (A case study of Shell Camp Housing Estate, Owerri, Imo ...» The aim of this research work is to discover how maintenance of buildings and infrastructures can be effected, effectively to help increase the worker...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECTS OF VIDEO-LEARNING AND MIND-MAPPING APPROACHES ON BIOLOGY STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN GENETICS» ABSTRACT This study investigated “Effects of video learning approach and mind mapping approach on biology students’ academic achievement i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Definition The Cleome viscosa Linn is commonly known as Asian spider flower or yellow spider flower. It belongs to Capper...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The vertebral spine presents regional curves on sagittal plane designed to absorb impact, reduce ...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECT OF TEACHERS ATTITUDE AND SCHOOL ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENT IN BIOLOGY» ABSTRACT The study found out the relationship between teachers’ attitude, school environment and student’ academic performance in secondar...Continue Reading »
6. COMBINED EFFECT OF ETHANOL EXTRACT OF Mucuna urens (HORSE-EYE BEANS SEED) AND ETHANOL EXTRACT OF Zingiber officinale (GINGER RHIZOME) ON SPERM MOTILI...» LIST OF TABLES Tables Title Pages Table 2.1: Taxonomical Classification of Mucuna urens 7 Table 2.2: Mineral Composition of Mucuna urens 9 Table 2.3: ...Continue Reading »
7. COMPARE THE RATE OF GROWTH AND PLANT VIGOUR OF HYDROPONICALLY GROWTH PLANT TO PLANT GROWTH CONVENTIONAL ON SOIL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Often time when learning about plants, we stumble unto the basic so called necessities of plants, the big four as some call i...Continue Reading »
8. MACROPHYTE DISTRIBUTION IN RELATION TO WATER QUALITY PARAMETERS IN SELECTED PONDS ALONG IKOT AKPADEM ACCESS ROAD, AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT Macrophyte distribution in relation to water quality parameters in roadside ponds was studied in a seasonal wetland at Mkpat Enin Local Gover...Continue Reading »
9. AN INVESTIGATIVE STUDY ON THE VIEWS OF BIOLOGY STUDENTS ON THE PROBLEMS OF LABORATORY MANAGEMENT AND SAFETY IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Safety practice can be explained to mean the process of averting danger. According to advance lea...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF XYLENE ON THE BIOCHEMICAL AND PHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES AND ALGAL DYNAMICS IN A CULTURE» ABSTRACT The effect of xylene on the biochemical and physicochemical properties and algal dynamics in culture were investigated ex situ between May, 2...Continue Reading »