Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project is principally conceived to the investigate cause and effect of broken home on academic performance of primary school pupils in Kaduna South Local Government Area of Kaduna State. However, before we discuss it is important to understand that home must be made or formed before they are broken before a proper grasp of the causes and effect of broken homes on the academic performance of pupils.
The society placed high value on marriage through which family is formed. Family is the nucleus or basic unit of the society. All member of every human organization (Large or Small) comes from the family and for the society to be well organized, and for the society to be well organized stable and progressive, the well being of family is called for and progressive, the well being of family called for and issue of broken home call for concern.
The pointer to the alarming increase in social vices that has bedecked our society is the broken, a lot of things are affected, especially the children that are part of the home constituents relationship are tempered with factors that can physically and physiologically impede rather than enhance learning come up.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The relationship between a man and a woman in marriage is arguably the most important and powerful relationship two people can experience. It is more than just a places of paper agreement or a social convenience. Good marriage is a doorway in for an experience of life that we all dream and hope to attain.
God intended it to be the potential for the greatest experience of intimacy, companionship partnership, mutual support, protection, personal growth pleasure, enjoyment and productivity and unparalleled treasure for both husband and wife strong growing and loving marriage is also the nurturing environment in which children thrive and psychologically and grow to be healthy and responsible adults.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Marriage and divorce are universal concepts which means they are no respecters of any tribe, region, nation, race, or culture. It is found in all human societies (both medieval and modern) marriage that crumbles produces broken home and it is not without causes and effect on the constituent elements of the family, especially on little children (i.e pupils).
The age bracket of pupils in our primary school is between 4 – 10 years. This is a very tender period in human life and level that form a spring board for individual projection in life. Whatever happens to the children at this level matters a lot, therefore it calls of r concern to research and study on the causes and consequences on effect on broke homes on pupils at this level in life with the aim of proffering more solution on the possibility of maintaining good marriage which is the foundation for good homes the pedestal upon which our society can become better.
The researchers have the belief that it is time to awaken the consciousness of the society with special references to Kaduna North Local Government Area to prevailing situation that are militating against the peace of many homes and the family in the human society at large.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
It is the researcher’s interest to identify the causes and effects of broken homes on primary school pupil in Kaduna North Local Government Area of Kaduna State to our attempt or proffer solution to the joy, peace and good families in our community state and country at large with the specific hope that the lives of pupils at this level will improve and the bid to produce good citizens will not be married.
In order to realized the objective of this study, the researchers formulated the following result of the investigative.
Null represent it.
Alternative represent it.
(Ho) Broken home affects pupil academic performance negatively.
(H1) Broken home has nothing to do with negative effect on academic performance of pupils.
With this the researchers by reasoning can predict the outcome of an experiment.
1.4 RESEARCHER QUESTIONS
In order to carefully and thoroughly investigate and study this research with, the question raised for this research are as follows:
Is poor academic performance of pupils caused by broke home?
Is there a connection between in adavate provision of learning materials to pupils and broken home? Is there a psychological trauma in pupil from broken home?
How can issues relating to broken homes be remedied?
What are the causes of broken – home?
Are pupils (children) in anyway connected to the causes of broken home?
Are children from broken homes backward in academic performance when compared with those from unbroken home?
Does broken home contribute to societal illness in anyway”
Is juvenile delinquency connected to issue of broken home in any way?
Do pupils from broken home receive more care than pupil from unbroken homes?
1.5 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
This project intends to come out with solution for many families that are facing crisis of home breakage with which should serve as a guide for counseling in schools and social welfare centers to help children from broken homes. It will also go a long way to help pupils who are already from broken home to strive for excellence in life, by the suggestion of the way forward at last.
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of the study is limited to Kaduna North Local government Area of Kaduna State only. All information shall be based on both verbal interview and some parents of some selected primary school (both public and private)
1.7 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The researchers were constrained in two major. Due to vast human engagements as a mothers, wives teachers, students e.t.c (many statues at the same time) with corresponding expectations in all, necessity was placed on the researchers to work on some selected private and public primary school in the area.
Another area of limitation is finance. The researchers were constrained by inadequate fund to cover the entire local government area which necessitated sampling
1.8 DEFINATION OF TERMS
MARRIAGE: This includes diverse ways defined by the society through which an adult man and woman live together as husband and wife for companionship procreation
FAMILY: - A family is a group of people who are closely related by blood. We have the nuclear and extended family. Nuclear family consist of father, mother and offspring. while extended family includes father, mother, aunties uncles and grandparent e.t.c.
DIVORCE: - When married couples disagree to continue in marriage and such marriage is dissolved
BROKEN HOMES: - When there is a divorce in marriage by which a family and home has been established, such a home is said to be broken
DESTITUTION:- A situation is when life become very difficult for some one with money, food and other things necessary for life.
JUVENILE DELINQUENT:- Young Children as defined by the Nigerian Constitution to be under the age of (18) eighteen and are found to be law breaker.
REMANDS/BOSTAL HOME: - A place where Juveniles’ delinquents are taken for rehabilitation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ADULT EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CAPACITY BUILDING NEEDS OF STATE AGENCY DIRECTORS IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN ADULT EDUCATION IN NORTH CENTRAL ZONE OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study Education is indispensable to national development. The Federal Government of Nigeria in her national...Continue Reading »
2. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FAKE DRUGS AND PEOPLE'S PERCEPTION OF HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM IN ONITSHA» Abstract The study was carried out on the relationship between fake drugs and peoples’ perception of health care delivery system in Onitsha. The...Continue Reading »
3. CAUSES OF DISPARITY BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE ENROLMENT IN BUSINESS EDUCATION (Case Study Of Enugu State College Of Education (Technical)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study: Education is a process of teaching training and learning especially in schools or colleges, top impr...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF STUDENTS ATTITUDE ON AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION AS A SCIENCE EDUCATION COURSE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTION ( A CASE STUDY OF IBB UNIVERSI...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY From a global perspective civilization began with agriculture, when our nomadic ancestors began to settle...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study All of us travel at least once in our life and when we are at a new place one of the majo...Continue Reading »
6. A STUDY ON THE ENROLMENT AND COMPLETION PATTERN OF FEMALE ADULT LEARNERS ATTENDING ADULT LITERACY PROGRAMME (A CASE STUDY OF GORDON DUTSE WOMEN CENTRE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Literacy which involves the skills of teaching, writing, and learning, is the bedrock of a...Continue Reading »
7. MOTIVATIONAL INITIATIVES FOR CITIZENS’ PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES IN ANAMBRA AND IMO STATES OF NIGERIA» Abstract The main purpose of this study was to ascertain the extent to which motivational initiatives promote citizens’ participation in communi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE (A CASE STUDY OF BAYELSA STATE 2016 ELECTION) 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Nigeria as a country has had so many setbacks thro...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was proposed to assessed the weight gain of indigenous and Exotic breed of broilers. The experiment was carried out at the Agricul...Continue Reading »
10. EVALUATION OF AVAILABLE RESOURCES FOR THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF BUSINESS EDUCATION IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In order to have a describable change in the learner, good teaching must take place and to bring ...Continue Reading »