Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The Financial Function has always been important in business management. Irrespective of differences in structure, ownership and size, the Financial Organisation of the enterprise ought to be capable of ensuring that the various finance functions: - Budgeting and controlling are carried out with the highest degree of efficiency. The profit ability of any business depends largely upon the manner the financial functions are performed and related to other business function.
During the developing stage, financial management involves only the obtaining of funds to finance the business. Overtime, financial function has increased in its scope to include not only the planning of finance, but incorporate the management and control of the available resources within the firm. This also involves the external generation, flow and uses of funds and, the study and evaluation of the capital market.
When talking of the capital market, its operations within the economy cannot be over emphasized. Thus, the demand for and supply of funds for business organizations, become a fundamental management function. Therefore, financial management play an important role both in increasing operational efficiency within the firm and allocating funds to productive or investable sector within and outside the organization.
These functions can only be achieved when there is proper planning and controlling, coordinating and other elements of management combined effectively with the finance function.
1.2. HISTORICAL BACKGROUND
Jomfol Investment Company Nigeria limited was incorporated in 1989. The main business of the company as contained in the memorandum and Articles of association amongst others is to carry on business as farmers, farm developers Livestock and poultry business, fisheries hatchery, producers and process or grains and all manners of crops, manufacturer of Livestock feed and concentrates etc.
The nature of the business activities includes; - manufacture, distribution and sales of poultry feeds and poultry raw materials and other related activities.
The raw materials concerns in the providing these activities includes; maize, soya beans, Soya cake, groundnut beans, and cake, wheat brain, maize brain, sorghum, palm kernel cake, spent grain, Bone meal, Fish meal, cottonseed cake, methionine, lysine, premixes, salt etc.
1.3. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Financial management is a feature, which govern the whole process of organizational management. Emphasis is often on planning and control used within an organisation to strengthen area of potential weakness or to capitalize on more effective opportunity for the business. The purpose of undertaking this study is to identify the important role financial management practice can help in managing an organisation to greater height.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In recent years the advancement in accounting transaction system modules all over the world has ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 404 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. Investigation Into The Causes Of Tax Evasion In Lagos State (A Case Study Of Selected SMEs In Ikeja LGA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The concept of taxation has been a concern of global significance as it affects every economy irr...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 551 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» Abstract This research work has investigated “ the internal audit as a tool for management control” (A case study of project development i...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 42 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. EVALUATION OF PREOPERATIVE NURSING INTERVENTION ON ANXIETY STATE AND POST OPERATIVE PAIN AMONG SURGICAL PATIENTS OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY TEACHIN...» ABSTRACT Preoperative anxiety is a challenging concept in the preoperative care of patients and its incidence varies with different settings. The expe...Continue Reading »
124 pages | 256 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
5. FACTORS INFLUENCING THE ATTITUDE OF STUDENTS TOWARDS THE STUDY OF MATHEMATICS IN NIGERIA, USING KATSINA – ALA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, BENUE STATE AS ...» ABSTRACT Students have many different perceptions of mathematics. Most business and athletics leaders will talk about how the individual’s attit...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 198 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT External auditors occupy a unique position in the business community when they perform an audit for clients. The auditors are called upon to ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 160 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. UTILIZATION OF SERIALS PUBLICATIONS BY POST GRADUATE STUDENTS FOR RESEARCH IN TWO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES IN SOUTH EAST NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT The purpose of this work was to study utilization of serials publications by post graduate students for research in two federal university li...Continue Reading »
84 pages | 111 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. EFFECT OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ONDISCRETIONARY LOAN LOSS PROVISION OF LISTED DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This dissertation investigates the relation between Corporate Covernance and discretionary loan loss provision of Nigerian Deposit Money Bank...Continue Reading »
98 pages | 44 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
9. THE ROLE OF REQARD IN STAFF ATTITUDE AND EFFECTIVE PRODUCTIVITY IN AND ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF AK. WATER COMPANY LIMITED UYO. AKS)» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover Page Title Page Certification Dedication Acknowledgment Abstract Table of Content Chapter One: Introduction 1.1 Background of ...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 193 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. THE EFFECT OF VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) ON CONSUMER’S STANDARD OF LIVING (A STUDY OF VAT OFFICE, UYO)» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Tax, the whole world over is a major source of revenue to the government. The major reason why gover...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 422 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING