Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The Financial Function has always been important in business management. Irrespective of differences in structure, ownership and size, the Financial Organisation of the enterprise ought to be capable of ensuring that the various finance functions: - Budgeting and controlling are carried out with the highest degree of efficiency. The profit ability of any business depends largely upon the manner the financial functions are performed and related to other business function.
During the developing stage, financial management involves only the obtaining of funds to finance the business. Overtime, financial function has increased in its scope to include not only the planning of finance, but incorporate the management and control of the available resources within the firm. This also involves the external generation, flow and uses of funds and, the study and evaluation of the capital market.
When talking of the capital market, its operations within the economy cannot be over emphasized. Thus, the demand for and supply of funds for business organizations, become a fundamental management function. Therefore, financial management play an important role both in increasing operational efficiency within the firm and allocating funds to productive or investable sector within and outside the organization.
These functions can only be achieved when there is proper planning and controlling, coordinating and other elements of management combined effectively with the finance function.
1.2. HISTORICAL BACKGROUND
Jomfol Investment Company Nigeria limited was incorporated in 1989. The main business of the company as contained in the memorandum and Articles of association amongst others is to carry on business as farmers, farm developers Livestock and poultry business, fisheries hatchery, producers and process or grains and all manners of crops, manufacturer of Livestock feed and concentrates etc.
The nature of the business activities includes; - manufacture, distribution and sales of poultry feeds and poultry raw materials and other related activities.
The raw materials concerns in the providing these activities includes; maize, soya beans, Soya cake, groundnut beans, and cake, wheat brain, maize brain, sorghum, palm kernel cake, spent grain, Bone meal, Fish meal, cottonseed cake, methionine, lysine, premixes, salt etc.
1.3. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Financial management is a feature, which govern the whole process of organizational management. Emphasis is often on planning and control used within an organisation to strengthen area of potential weakness or to capitalize on more effective opportunity for the business. The purpose of undertaking this study is to identify the important role financial management practice can help in managing an organisation to greater height.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPORTANT OF WASTE MANAGEMENT TO ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION, A CASE STUDY OF IGBARA-ODO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EKITI STATE» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to investigate the importance of aste management to environmental sanitation on Igbara Local government area of Ek...Continue Reading »
2. OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE AND THE INFORMATIVENESS OF ACCOUNTING EARNINGS OF LISTED DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Accounting has developed over time as an essential stewardship function, which enables owners of ...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACT OF MICRO FINANCING ON THE GROWTH OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUC...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE BARGAIN FOR ACHIEVEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE STEEL COMPANY, OVWIAN ALADJA, WARRI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Collective bargaining is regarded as the most important mechanism for reducing conflict. Here th...Continue Reading »
5. The problems and possible solutions of teaching and learning of geography effectively in secondary schools» ABSTRACT The purpose of this research was to investigate teachers’ professional proficiency in terms of geography as a subject and English as th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Over the past decades, the public sector spending has been increasing in geometr...Continue Reading »
7. THE APPLICATION OF COST ACCOUNTING TO MANAGEMENT PLANNING, CONTROL AND DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF COCA COLA BOTTLING COMPANY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Conflict is an inescapable phenomenon of human life both at the interpersonal or international le...Continue Reading »
8. AN ASSESSMENT OF INTERNAL AUDIT OPERATION IN A GOVERNMENT PRASTATAL: A CASESTUDY OF PIPELINES AND PRODUCT MARKETING COMPANY (PPMC)» ABSTRACT The main objective of the study was to assess the Internal Audit mechanisms put in place by the management of Pipelines and Product Marketing...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (IFRS) ON QUALITY OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT (FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, PLC, PORT HARCOURT)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This study sets out to examine whether the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Banks have been accused of taking two much risk in unexpected new environments and lines of business. The advice being gi...Continue Reading »