Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 93 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The main objective of this work is to analyse the determinants of book keeping practices of selected Small and Medium Enterprises in Zaria. The population of this study comprised all the Small and Medium Enterprises in Zaria as at 31 December, 2015. The methodology adopted by this research is the survey research design with two stage analysis approach. The first stage is the questionnaire method which helped in identifying the determinants while the second stage of binary logistic regression analysis is employed to identify the most significant determinants of Book-Keeping by the SMEs. The findings revealed a strong positive relationship between Book-Keeping practice and knowledge and skill as well as source of finance; while ease of application, business performance and Management competence had a negative and insignificant effect on Book-Keeping practice. It is recommended that the owners and managers of the small and medium enterprises should embrace proper Book-Keeping practices for effective financial performance in their business. And for them to be able to keep their business financial records they have to be educated and have the knowledge of simple accounting or on the other hand they can hire professional accountants to do the job for them and also their financial records will also help them in accessing loan from various financial banks. The study concluded that the explanatory variables of this study can be expanded and further research can be conducted.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF CAPITAL GAIN TAX ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA: PROBLEM AND PROSPECT. CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE» Abstract This study is on assessment of capital gain tax administration in Nigeria: problem and prospect. The total population for the study is 200 st...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 586 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT This research work conducted with special reference to the budgetary system of Emenite Nigeria Limited with the view to ascertain the major r...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT The study analyzed gender stereotype in select Nigerian home videos, specifically with a view to finding out how men and women are stereotype...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 291 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. PUBLIC EXPENDITURE AND THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING IN THE CONTROL OF IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF BANK)» ABSTRACT This research work is titled “The role of Accounting in the control of public expenditure” the incessant incident of budget defic...Continue Reading »
107 pages | 117 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Education is the systematic training of the individual in order to bring about positive change in...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 137 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
6. THE ROLE OF REQARD IN STAFF ATTITUDE AND EFFECTIVE PRODUCTIVITY IN AND ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF AK. WATER COMPANY LIMITED UYO. AKS)» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover Page Title Page Certification Dedication Acknowledgment Abstract Table of Content Chapter One: Introduction 1.1 Background of ...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 212 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. SOCIAL AUDITING AS A TOOL FOR ENHANCING RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF EXXON MOBIL EKET}» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In the era of corporate social responsibility, where corporations are often expected not just to ...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 0 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. THE EFFECT OF FLUCTUATING FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATE ON NIGERIA CURRENCY. (A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, ENUGU BRANCH)» ABSTRACT The currency of a nation is made to appreciate. Is this appreciation made at the expense of the foreign market determinant? Or is it as a res...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
9. IMPACT OF BUDGET AND BUDGETARY CONTROL TECHNIQUES IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF MINISTRY OF FINANCE, UYO)» ABSTRACT The sole aim of this study is to investigate into the uses of budget and budgetary control techniques in Ministry of Finance, Uyo. This study...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 324 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Career selection is one of many important choices students make in determining future plans. This...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 767 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING