Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The Quantity surveyor who plays a key role in building and engineering project, managing the cost from inception to the completion as cost controller has been reduced to a cost monitor. The aim of the study was to develop a policy guideline for the marketing of Quantity surveying services using the 7ps of marketing. The objectives were to investigate available strategies for marketing professional services, and examine the effectiveness of these strategies for Quantity surveying services then developed a framework of strategies for marketing quantity surveying services to prospective clients. A cross sectional, exploratory design was used to carry out the study. Structured questionnaire was used to collect relevant data from registered Quantity surveyors. The findings of the study showed that the available marketing strategies for marketing professional services among others from the 7p’s (product, price, people, promotion, place, process and physical evidence) marketing mix, are quality of services, perceived usefulness, packaging, technology used, cost effectiveness, skimming, internet facilities, location of offices, multichannel, membership of association, current contract with certain client, brochures, news watch, management, organization culture, infrastructure, and service delivery. From these array of strategies, it was found that the effective strategies for Quantity surveying services in order of ranking ,among others are : Perceived Usefulness, Quality of services, Facilities, services delivery, Technology used, Membership of association, Organization, Management, Proposals , Orientation, Cost effectiveness, Current contract with certain client, Infrastructure, Organization culture, Packaging, Design of service, Internet facilities, Conferences/seminars, convenience of use .The framework was developed for the effective marketing of Quantity surveying services in Nigeria and could be a platform for the development of curriculum for marketing as a course for the training of prospective Quantity surveyors.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Quantity Surveying is a unique profession and indispensable part of the development process in the
construction industry. The construction industry is invariably a significant part of the process of
growing a developing economy. The process of economic development can be enhanced and
accelerated by Quantity Surveying (Cartlidge, 2009).
The Quantity Surveyor plays a key role in building and engineering projects, managing the cost from
the early design
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR QUANTITY SURVEYING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN APPRAISAL OF THE READINESS OF NIGERIAN BUILDING CONSULTING FIRMS TO ADOPT LEAN CONSTRUCTION PRINCIPLES» ABSTRACT Studies have shown that construction projects are susceptible to problems such as low productivity, poor safety, inferior working conditions,...Continue Reading »
2. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECT OF ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF QUANTITY SURVEYING FIRMS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study was intended to evaluate the assessment of the effect of organizational culture on the performance of quantity surveying firms in ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The purpose this project is to design a two bedroom bungalow and prepare a priced bill of quantities for the bungalow. The feature of the bun...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF PROJECT CHARACTERISTICS ON THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONTRACT SUM AND FINAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA» TABLE OF CONTENTS INDEX TITLE PAGE Cover Page i Title Page ii Declaration iii Certification iv Dedication v Acknowledgement vi Table of Contents vii L...Continue Reading »
5. USE OF ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION MECHANISMS IN THE SETTLEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECT DISPUTES IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT Dispute is a disagreement between two or more individuals or groups over incompatible goals. Without an effective construction dispute resolu...Continue Reading »
6. PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE (PHC) BUILDINGS IN THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY (FCT).» ABSTRACT Existing studies have established that the physical characteristics of buildings have significant influence on occupants’ satisfaction....Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Construction industry is considered as one of the most important industries in Nigeria. Most construction projects in Nigeria and other devel...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background of the Study In nearly all contract types, the preparation of a realistic cost estimates is a necessary part of any buildin...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Index Title Page Cover Page …………………………………………………………. i Title Page……………………...Continue Reading »
10. ANALYSIS OF EFFICIENCY OF AIR PASSENGER SUPPORT SERVICES A CASE STUDY OF MURTALA MOHAMMED INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study Passengers leaving on a trip normally want to spend as little time as possible in the terminal. T...Continue Reading »