Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The Quantity surveyor who plays a key role in building and engineering project, managing the cost from inception to the completion as cost controller has been reduced to a cost monitor. The aim of the study was to develop a policy guideline for the marketing of Quantity surveying services using the 7ps of marketing. The objectives were to investigate available strategies for marketing professional services, and examine the effectiveness of these strategies for Quantity surveying services then developed a framework of strategies for marketing quantity surveying services to prospective clients. A cross sectional, exploratory design was used to carry out the study. Structured questionnaire was used to collect relevant data from registered Quantity surveyors. The findings of the study showed that the available marketing strategies for marketing professional services among others from the 7p’s (product, price, people, promotion, place, process and physical evidence) marketing mix, are quality of services, perceived usefulness, packaging, technology used, cost effectiveness, skimming, internet facilities, location of offices, multichannel, membership of association, current contract with certain client, brochures, news watch, management, organization culture, infrastructure, and service delivery. From these array of strategies, it was found that the effective strategies for Quantity surveying services in order of ranking ,among others are : Perceived Usefulness, Quality of services, Facilities, services delivery, Technology used, Membership of association, Organization, Management, Proposals , Orientation, Cost effectiveness, Current contract with certain client, Infrastructure, Organization culture, Packaging, Design of service, Internet facilities, Conferences/seminars, convenience of use .The framework was developed for the effective marketing of Quantity surveying services in Nigeria and could be a platform for the development of curriculum for marketing as a course for the training of prospective Quantity surveyors.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Quantity Surveying is a unique profession and indispensable part of the development process in the
construction industry. The construction industry is invariably a significant part of the process of
growing a developing economy. The process of economic development can be enhanced and
accelerated by Quantity Surveying (Cartlidge, 2009).
The Quantity Surveyor plays a key role in building and engineering projects, managing the cost from
the early design
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR QUANTITY SURVEYING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN APPRAISAL OF THE READINESS OF NIGERIAN BUILDING CONSULTING FIRMS TO ADOPT LEAN CONSTRUCTION PRINCIPLES» ABSTRACT Studies have shown that construction projects are susceptible to problems such as low productivity, poor safety, inferior working conditions,...Continue Reading »
79 pages | 129 hits | Source: QUANTITY SURVEYING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Shash (1993) explains that a construction company can either negotiate with the client or use a c...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 317 hits | Source: QUANTITY SURVEYING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background of the Study In nearly all contract types, the preparation of a realistic cost estimates is a necessary part of any buildin...Continue Reading »
99 pages | 512 hits | Source: QUANTITY SURVEYING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study The construction industry plays an important role in a nation’s economy and its activities are ...Continue Reading »
81 pages | 266 hits | Source: QUANTITY SURVEYING
5. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECT OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF QUANTITY SURVEYING FIRMS IN NIGERIA» Abstract This study is on an assessment of the effect of organizational culture on the performance of quantity surveying firms in Nigeria. The total p...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 68 hits | Source: QUANTITY SURVEYING
6. ANALYSIS OF EFFICIENCY OF AIR PASSENGER SUPPORT SERVICES A CASE STUDY OF MURTALA MOHAMMED INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study Passengers leaving on a trip normally want to spend as little time as possible in the terminal. T...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 473 hits | Source: QUANTITY SURVEYING
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Certification ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vi List of Tables vi List of Figur...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 183 hits | Source: QUANTITY SURVEYING
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Index Title Page Cover Page i Abstract ii Declaration iii Certification iv Dedication v Acknowledgement vi List of Tables vii List o...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 184 hits | Source: QUANTITY SURVEYING
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgement iv Table of content v x Abstract xi CHAPTER ONE (Introduction) 1.1 back...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 221 hits | Source: QUANTITY SURVEYING
10. ASSESSMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) USES AT PRE-CONTRACT STAGE OF BUILDING PROJECTS IN AKWA IBOM STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Every construction process requires heavy exchange of data and information between project partic...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 192 hits | Source: QUANTITY SURVEYING