Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 119 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The central theme of this study is healthcare financing with focus on the Social
Health Insurance system (National Health Insurance Scheme - NHIS) for Nigeria.
Like other developing countries of the world, the Nigerian government has been
constrained in its effort to provide free healthcare services to its teeming population
largely as a result of the global economic recession, Structural Adjustment
Programme (SAP), IMF/World Bank imposed conditionalities of reduced public
spending on social services (including health), and devaluation of the naira. These,
coupled with a rapid population growth and political instability have resulted (over
years) in a gradual decline in government expenditure on healthcare and an
attendant deterioration of public healthcare services in terms of both quality and
This has reflected visibly on the health indices for Nigeria as evidenced by the high
Infant Mortality Rate (IMR), Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) and the life expectancy at
In response to this, the Nigerian g
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF STANDARD PRECAUTIONS AMONG HEALTH CARE WORKERS ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS» ABSTRACT Introduction Health care workers (HCWs) are at a high risk of needle stick injuries and blood borne pathogens, such as HIV, and Hepatitis B a...Continue Reading »
2. INFORMATION, MOTIVATION AND BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS AS PREDICTORS OF UTILIZATION OF UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS AMONG NURSES IN SAGAMU, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Health care providers are at major high risk for contracting blood borne infections during the discharge of their duties. Universal precautio...Continue Reading »
3. KNOWLEDGE AND PREVALENCE OF HUMAN AFRICAN TRYPANOSOMIASIS AMONG RESIDENTS OF KACHIA GRAZING RESERVE, KADUNA STATE 2012.» SUMMARY Human African Trypanosomiasis (HAT) is a vector borne parasitic disease transmitted to humans by bites of infected tse tse flies. It is one of...Continue Reading »
» Chapter 1 Introduction. Aging is a silent process whose consequences are difficult to anticipate. It creeps insidiously on people with some of the eld...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The world health organization’s infant feeding recommendation defines exclusive breastf...Continue Reading »
6. DETERMINANTS OF UTILIZATION OF FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES AMONG WOMEN OF CHILD-BEARING AGE IN RURAL AREAS OF KANO STATE, NORTHERN NIGERIA» SUMMARY Family planning is an important preventive measure against maternal and child morbidity and mortality. It is an essential component of primary...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to The Study The urban communities of underdeveloped nations are developing at extremely fast rates contrasted...Continue Reading »
8. DETERMINANTS AND PREVALENCE OF CHILDHOOD LEAD POISONING IN KAWAYE VILLAGE, ANKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, ZAMFARA STATE; 2013» SUMMARY Lead poisoning remains one of the most significant and prevalent diseases of environmental origin globally, accounting for 0.6% of the global ...Continue Reading »
9. AN ASSESSMENT OF PREVENTION OF MOTHER TO CHILD TRANSMISSION (PMTCT) OF HIV/AIDS IN ENUGU HOSPITALS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Information Over 78 million people have been infected with HIV since the start of the epidemic in the early 19...Continue Reading »
10. COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN HEALTH CARE PROGRAMMES IN UMUNZE ORUMBA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ANAMBRA STATE» Abstract This work investigated Community Involvement in Health Care (CIH) programmes in Umunze, Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State. ...Continue Reading »