Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 119 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The central theme of this study is healthcare financing with focus on the Social
Health Insurance system (National Health Insurance Scheme - NHIS) for Nigeria.
Like other developing countries of the world, the Nigerian government has been
constrained in its effort to provide free healthcare services to its teeming population
largely as a result of the global economic recession, Structural Adjustment
Programme (SAP), IMF/World Bank imposed conditionalities of reduced public
spending on social services (including health), and devaluation of the naira. These,
coupled with a rapid population growth and political instability have resulted (over
years) in a gradual decline in government expenditure on healthcare and an
attendant deterioration of public healthcare services in terms of both quality and
This has reflected visibly on the health indices for Nigeria as evidenced by the high
Infant Mortality Rate (IMR), Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) and the life expectancy at
In response to this, the Nigerian g
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DETERMINANTS OF ADHERENCE TO ANTI-RETROVIRAL THERAPY AMONG ADULTS WITH HIV/AIDS IN DALHATU ARAF SPECIALIST HOSPITAL LAFIA, NASSARAWA STATE» SUMMARY HIV/AIDS is a disease of public health importance with about 35 million people worldwide living with the disease and Sub Saharan Africa accoun...Continue Reading »
2. THE KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE OF STANDARD PRECAUTIONS AMONG HEALTH CARE WORKERS IN PUBLIC SECONDARY HEALTH FACILITIES IN ABUJA, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Standard precautions are a set of guidelines that aim to protect health care workers from infections from blood, body fluids, secretions, exc...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The problem of vesico vagina fistula still remains a ravaging scourge in resourcepoor countries of which Nigeria is visibly prominent. A majo...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSMENT OF SAFE MOTHERHOOD PRACTICES AMONG WOMEN RECEIVING ANTE NATAL CARE IN NKPOR URBAN, ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY: Making motherhood safe is a topical global issue of public health challenge especially in develo...Continue Reading »
5. HIV PREVALENCE AND ASSOCIATED RISK FACTORS AMONGST PRISON INMATES IN KUJE FEDERAL PRISON, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, ABUJA, NIGERIA, JANUARY, 2013.» Summary In prisons, prevalence of HIV infection, overcrowding and poor prison conditions and diseases are of public health importance. This study was ...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT OF UTILIZATION OF POSTPARTUM CARE SERVICES AMONG WOMEN IN WEBUYE WEST, BUNGOMA COUNTY, KENYA. CLAIRE LUSENO OTUNGA» ABSTRACT Postpartum care is an important link in the continuum of care for maternal health. The postpartum period is critical because most maternal de...Continue Reading »
7. ASSESSMENT OF AIR QUALITY IN IDU INDUSTRIAL AREA ABUJA AND IT'S HEALTH IMPLICATIONS ON THE INHABITANTS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Interests in the role of air quality in health and disease date back to antiquity. Hippocrates in his...Continue Reading »
8. SUBSTANCE USE AMONG OUT-OF-SCHOOL ADOLESCENTS IN BWARI AREA COUNCIL OF THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ABUJA» SUMMARY Substance use among adolescents has become one of the most disturbing health related phenomena world wide, with consequent physical, social an...Continue Reading »
9. NEEDLE PRICK AND SHARPS INJURIES AMONG PRIMARY HEALTH CARE WORKRES IN TANGAZA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, SOKOTO STATE» SUMMARY Needle prick and sharps injuries (NP/SI) are common among health care workers (HCWs). The NP is the commonest route by which health care provi...Continue Reading »
10. AN ANALYSE OF INFANT MORTALITY RATE IN ABIA STATE (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE UMUAHIA FROM 1995 TO 2004)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Since Nigeria got her independence in the year 1960, the federal government has been doing a lot in the following sectors...Continue Reading »