Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 119 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The central theme of this study is healthcare financing with focus on the Social
Health Insurance system (National Health Insurance Scheme - NHIS) for Nigeria.
Like other developing countries of the world, the Nigerian government has been
constrained in its effort to provide free healthcare services to its teeming population
largely as a result of the global economic recession, Structural Adjustment
Programme (SAP), IMF/World Bank imposed conditionalities of reduced public
spending on social services (including health), and devaluation of the naira. These,
coupled with a rapid population growth and political instability have resulted (over
years) in a gradual decline in government expenditure on healthcare and an
attendant deterioration of public healthcare services in terms of both quality and
This has reflected visibly on the health indices for Nigeria as evidenced by the high
Infant Mortality Rate (IMR), Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) and the life expectancy at
In response to this, the Nigerian g
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. COST EFFECTIVENESS ANALYSIS OF MICROSCOPIC OBSERVATION DRUG SUSCEPTIBILITY ASSAY VERSUS GENEXPERT MTB/ RIF IN THE DIAGNOSIS OF PULMONARY TUBERCULOSIS ...» SUMMARY Patients with HIV experience high mortality and severe morbidity if co infected with tuberculosis. This is especially true in countries of sub...Continue Reading »
2. SEROPREVALENCE OF DENGUE VIRUS AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS AMONG HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS IN KARU LOCAL GOVERNMENT, NASARAWA STATE, NIGERIA» SUMMARY Dengue is a mosquito borne viral infection that causes flu like illness which can develop into a potentially lethal complication such as dengu...Continue Reading »
3. BARRIERS TO EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING PRACTICE AMONG HIV POSITIVE MOTHERS ATTENDING PREVENTION OF MOTHER TO CHILD TRANSMISSION CLINIC, SAGAMU, OGUN STAT...» ABSTRACT Mother to child HIV transmission occurs during pregnancy, at birth and during breastfeeding and it is the leading cause of infant mortality i...Continue Reading »
4. INFORMATION, MOTIVATION AND BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS AS PREDICTORS OF UTILIZATION OF UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS AMONG NURSES IN SAGAMU, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Health care providers are at major high risk for contracting blood borne infections during the discharge of their duties. Universal precautio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver characterized by the presence of inflammatory cells in ...Continue Reading »
6. BIRTH PREPAREDNESS AND EMERGENCY READINESS PLANS OF ANTENATAL CLINIC ATTENDEES IN AMAKU GENERAL HOSPITAL AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Background: Maternal mortality is an enormous public health burden in developing countries of the world. Birth preparedness and emergency rea...Continue Reading »
7. BACTERIAL LOAD AND ISOLATION OF SALMONELLA SPECIES FROM CATTLE CARCASSES AT KANO ABATTOIR- KANO STATE, NIGERIA» SUMMARY The muscle (meat) of a healthy animal is sterile. Contamination may be due to infection within the animal or external contamination during sla...Continue Reading »
8. SOCIO-ECOLOGICAL FACTORS PREDICTING THE PREVALENCE OF OBESITY AMONG SELECTED SENIOR SECONDARY STUDENTS IN ADO LOCAL GOVERNMENT, EKITI STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Adolescent obesity is slowly emerging as a serious public health problem. This is due to the strong relationship with adult obesity and its r...Continue Reading »
9. PREVALENCE OF BOVINE TUBERCULOSIS AND KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF WORKERS IN TWO ABUJA ABATTOIRS, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, NIGERIA» SUMMARY Mycobacterium bovis is present in animals in most developing countries where surveillance and control activities are often inadequate or unava...Continue Reading »
10. LEAD RESIDUES IN TISSUES OF ANIMALS SLAUGHTERED AT GUSAU MODERN ABATTOIR, ZAMFARA STATE, NIGERIA» SUMMARY Lead is a bioaccumulative heavy metal usually found in nature combined with other elements to form lead compounds. Over 400 children were repo...Continue Reading »