Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 104 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
The oil producing area of’ Nigeria, known as Niger Delta Region is faced with serious crisis caused by the assumed denial to have a fair share of the revenue from the petroleum extracted from their land, neglected, environmentally polluted and other injustices on the people of that region by the oil companies operating in the area and the use of force by the Federal Government to suppress their agitation. These made the people to intensify their struggle for fairness and thereby distorting the peace in the area that accounts for more than 85% of our national income. The oil producing companies on the other hand claimed that they have done a lot to their host communities through their public relations programmes and projects.
If the problems are not solved, the incomes of’ the oil companies and the Federal government would be drastically reduce while the lives and property of the host communities will continue to be in danger. Hence the need to carry out an unbiased, analysis and evaluation of the public relations programmes of the oil companies and recommend effective public relations strategies towards the resolution of the Niger Delta crisis. This position necessitated my study. The study was put into Five Chapters that covered introduction, literature review, research methodology, data presentation/Analysis/Interpretation and research findings, summary, conclusions and recommendations.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF MOTIVATION ON STAFF OVERALL PERFORMANCE IN THE CIVIL SERVICE (A CASE STUDY ON MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - EBONYI)» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is determine the effect of motivational modern on the impact of motivational model on the impact of motivation on s...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 190 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
2. MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OKO)» ABSTRACT ONE OF TOPICAL ISSUES OF DISCUSSION THESE DAY IN MOST ORGANIZATION IS MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT AND ITS RETENTION TO INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY. THIS ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 81 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
3. EVALUATION OF THE EFFECT OF MANPOWER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT IN SERVICE ORGANIZATION A STUDY OF PHCN ZARIA ZONE IN KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In a developing country like Nigeria, training and development of manpower resources is highly ne...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 236 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT This research examined the degree of labour relationship between management and employees of Anammco Plc Emene. The population consisted the ...Continue Reading »
86 pages | 220 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
5. PROBLEMS OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT IN GOVERNMENT OWNED ESTABLISHMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE)» ABSTRACT This work fries to find out the problems of personnel management in government owned establishment a case study of Enugu state board of inter...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 194 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
6. CHECKING WASTAGE IN PUBLIC SPENDING IN PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATION AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLES OF BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT (BPP) KEBBI STATE OFFICE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Nigeria is in dire need of accountability in Public Spending. This is because accountability Public Spending is cost effe...Continue Reading »
92 pages | 109 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
7. THE ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (A case study of Local Government council in Lagos State)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The local government has long being in existence although it is under the supervision of the stat...Continue Reading »
79 pages | 137 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Economic crimes has been described as the manifestation of a criminal act done either solely or i...Continue Reading »
112 pages | 206 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
9. EFFECTIVE TEACHING OF HEALTH EDUCATION IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SCHOOLS IN BWARI AREA COUNCIL, FCT-ABUJA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In developed and developing countries there are wide range of taxes and levies that affect indivi...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 68 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
10. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYEE RETENTION IN PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATIONS: IMPLICATION FOR A TIMELY INTERVENTION (A CASE STUDY OF...» CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Career development and employee retention are key strategic considerations for all organ...Continue Reading »
97 pages | 157 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION