Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 104 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
The oil producing area of’ Nigeria, known as Niger Delta Region is faced with serious crisis caused by the assumed denial to have a fair share of the revenue from the petroleum extracted from their land, neglected, environmentally polluted and other injustices on the people of that region by the oil companies operating in the area and the use of force by the Federal Government to suppress their agitation. These made the people to intensify their struggle for fairness and thereby distorting the peace in the area that accounts for more than 85% of our national income. The oil producing companies on the other hand claimed that they have done a lot to their host communities through their public relations programmes and projects.
If the problems are not solved, the incomes of’ the oil companies and the Federal government would be drastically reduce while the lives and property of the host communities will continue to be in danger. Hence the need to carry out an unbiased, analysis and evaluation of the public relations programmes of the oil companies and recommend effective public relations strategies towards the resolution of the Niger Delta crisis. This position necessitated my study. The study was put into Five Chapters that covered introduction, literature review, research methodology, data presentation/Analysis/Interpretation and research findings, summary, conclusions and recommendations.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. GRASS ROOT AUTHORITIES AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF TAMBUWAL LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION In the past two decades, the potential importance of local government’s institutions has increa...Continue Reading »
85 pages | 255 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT This research project tends to examine Occupational Hazards among Hawkers in Pen Cinema Area of Agege, Lagos State. Survey design was employe...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 11 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
3. EMPOLYMENT PROCEDURE & ITS EFFECT ON PRODUCTIVITY IN GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL BOARD FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION, KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY No organization can function without corporate objectives; organizational objectives are ...Continue Reading »
109 pages | 343 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER I 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Qualitative, independent media reporting on corruption can play an important role in pressuring the government t...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 7 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
5. THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT ACT ON THE PROCUREMENT PROCESS IN NIGERIA PUBLIC SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT)» ABSTRACT Public procurement is the process by which governments buy inputs for vital public sector investments. Those investments, both in physical in...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 24 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
6. THE IMPACT OF JOB SATISFACTION ON EMPLOYEE’S PERFORMANCE IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR: A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE (NSCD)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the StudyIn contemporary organizations the yearning forsatisfaction is the most important issue on the part o...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 358 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
7. EFFECT OF STORE DESIGN ON MATERIALS HANDLING A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA (PHCN) KADUNA» Abstract This research study is concerned with the effect of store design on materials handling a case study of Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 275 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
8. THE CHALLENGES OF EFFECTIVE PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATION LIMITED NITEL)» ABSTRACT This project titled “ The challenges of Effective Privatization of Public Enterprises in Nigeria using Nigeria Telecommunication in Lim...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 221 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
9. THE ROLE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF THE ETITI IHITTE-UBOMA, LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF IMO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Crisis emerged in the universe right from the beginning of man and has remain a reoccurring varia...Continue Reading »
78 pages | 232 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
10. GLOBALIZATION AND CULTURE IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY: A STUDY OF NKADIOKA IGBU-ICHI CULTURAL FESTIVAL» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Cultural practices such as festivals have in recent times been under severe pressure. This has been as a result of global...Continue Reading »
122 pages | 17 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION