Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 55 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The research provides an appraisal of the war against terrorism with a focus on Nigerian diplomatic dimension against book haram insurgency . The effect of the boko haram insurgency has in recent times constituted a serious threat to the security of lives and property of Nigerians in the north east .As a result many lives and properties have been lost ,while others are being held hostage.However the Nigerian government through its various military and security forces had declared a total war to
Eliminate the boko haram insurgency in Nigeria.The research appraises the diplomatic initiative instituted to realize the mission.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Poverty alleviation programmes has been recognized as an instrument par excellence for effective community development. It is infact a verita...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 55 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
2. CHECKING WASTAGE IN PUBLIC SPENDING IN PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATION AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLES OF BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT (BPP) KEBBI STATE OFFICE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Nigeria is in dire need of accountability in Public Spending. This is because accountability Public Spending is cost effe...Continue Reading »
92 pages | 450 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
3. GIRL-CHILD EDUCATION AND ITS CHALLENGES IN KAGARKO AND SABON GARI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The girl child is a biological female offspring from birth to 18 years of age. During this period...Continue Reading »
119 pages | 52 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
4. THE INCIDENT OF POVERTY ON EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE CITIZENS. (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, IDAH, STUDENTS)» ABSTRACT Poverty has been a serious problem facing all society over the years. This paper critically analyses the problems associated with poverty ove...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 133 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
5. ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF PRICING POLICIES OF AGRICULTURAL INPUTS IN KEBBI STATE (A CASE STUDY OF KASCOM NIGERIA LIMITED)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The disappointing performance of the agricultural sector in many developing countries of the worl...Continue Reading »
94 pages | 178 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria is a dynamic country that is blessed with abundant human and natural resources. The c...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 747 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
7. MULTI NATIONAL COMPANIES AND THEIR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES IN THEIR HOST COMMUNITIES (A CASE STUDY OF SHELL COMPANY PORT-HARCOURT, RIVER STATE)» Abstract The aim of this research was to x ray some causes of poor performance of pupils in primary school mathematics. Specifically, the study examin...Continue Reading »
84 pages | 255 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY:The general consensus among economists and policy analysts at the World Bank, the International Mon...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 84 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the years, Nigeria has experienced series of attacks and blast in most region of the country...Continue Reading »
110 pages | 440 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the Study:Public policies in Africa have been formulated and implemented over the years with the help of Inte...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 254 hits | Source: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION