Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 12 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦3,000
MANAGING PROJECT RISK IN A PERIOD OF ECONOMIC RECESSION IN NIGERIA
It is trite knowledge that organizations exist for a purpose; either to deliver service or achieve particular outcomes to enhance the welfare its stakeholders. In order to realize their planned objectives, the organizations embark on several projects. Sometimes some of these projects suffer some setbacks due to unforeseen circumstances. Some of these unforeseen may impact project outcomes by interfering with the scope, completion time schedules, planned project costs and quality delivery. It is these unforeseen in a project that constitutes the projects” risks; which according to Heinz (2010) refers to the uncertainty that surrounds future events and outcomes.
Environmental conditions and constraints within which business organisations operate are the major sources of the risks which not only create negative outcomes but positive ones as well.. it therefore stands to reason that the state of the economy within a business organization operates would certainly have significant impact on its project risks profile, nonetheless, in a recessionary economy.
An economy in recession is characterized by; sluggish demand, stagnant output, Business failures and increased unemployment – Chambers (1994). The challenge which an economy in recession poses to project risk management and how to weather the storm is the objective of this paper. Thus; are there risks that have become more critical as a result of recession in the economy, that require new skills and more attention to mitigate their impacts on project realization; or
has recession created more opportunities that need to be exploited by project risk managers
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PROJECT MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY When asked to define "design error," not all disciplines in the construction process ag...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on impact of safety measures on water transportation in Nigeria. The total population for the study is 200 staff of ministry of...Continue Reading »
3. APPRAISAL OF STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT PRACTICE IN TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFUND) CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS» ABSTRACT Several researchers have identified the importance of managing stakeholders as major criteria for determining project success. Project succes...Continue Reading »
4. A STUDY INTO THE EFFECTS OF TIMELY DELIVERY OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time impacts are inevitable on construction projects, primarily because of the uniqueness of each...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP (PPP) PROCUREMENT MODEL FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Several researchers have identified the importance of managing stakeholders as major criteria for determining project success. Project succes...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is a known fact that the Nigerian construction industry continues to occupy an important posit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Following widespread acceptance by researchers that the effects of qualitative/managerial construction time influencing factors need to be co...Continue Reading »
8. INFLUENCE OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENTSYSTEM ON CONTRACT PERFORMANCE OF PUBLIC BUILDING PROJECTS DURING IMPLEMENTATION» ABSTRACT Public procurement system account for significant percentage of GDP and has a directimpact on Kenya economy. Indeed, the Nigerian government ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction It is quite obvious that every organization keeps materials which form one of the pivotal elements in the organization. A...Continue Reading »
10. A GEOPHYSICAL INVESTIGATION USING SEISMIC REFRACTION METHOD TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE(S) OF ROAD FAILURE» CHAPTER ONE MEANING AND BASIC APPLICATION OF GEOPHYSICS 1.1 INTRODUCTION It is to be noted that the geophysical method of prospecting and delineation ...Continue Reading »