Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Due to different reasons, the geography of migration has been changing. For example, Europe altered from a land of emigrants to a land of immigrants. Between 1500 and the mid-twentieth century Europeans were major emigrant populations and millions of them immigrated to of the America, Australia, New Zealand, and part of Africa. Conversely, in the late twentieth century, this steadily flow nearly stopped and Europe has turned into a destination for migrants from the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa and Asia. Several factors are attributed to these changes such as growing economic inequalities between the rich and poor nations; demographic patterns like slow-growing, aging populations in developed states and younger, fast-growing populations in Africa, Latin American, and South Asia; ethnic hostility and political unrests in many parts of the world; cheaper and faster means of transportation; new technologies that make possible to instant communication between immigrants and family and friends at home and other factors has reshaped the societies.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHATER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Bribery and corruption is a social menace that has eaten deep into the fabric of the Nigerian gove...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 363 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This study examines, investigates, and surveys opinion of Nigerians on some of the factors that influence party and party system development ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 330 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
3. POLITICAL PARTICIPATION AND DEMOCRATIC CONSOLIDATION IN NIGERIA; A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE 2007-2017» ABSTRACT This study was undertaken to evaluate political participation and democratic consolidation in Nigeria with a particular reference to Enugu St...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 766 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Money laundering in Nigeria has become something else in recent times; there have been an endl...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 438 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
5. THE NATURE AND MANAGEMENT OF INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS (IDPs) IN NORTHERN NIGERIA, FROM 2012-2015» This dissertation set to find out the Nature and Management of Internally Displaced Persons from 2012 to 2015, taking northern Nigeria as a case study...Continue Reading »
87 pages | 322 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
6. THE ROLE OF ASSOCIATION IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF AGULU IN ANAOCHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» abstract community based association and community development has its own peculiar problems normally associated with it. much of the performance of t...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 146 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
7. THE IMPACT OF VIOLENT CONFLICT IN THE PROCESS OF DEMOCRATIZATION: A CASE STUDY OF JEMA’A LOCAL GOVERNMENT 1999 – 2011» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study In social science no concept has a single definition, because there are converging views of concepts ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 196 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» Abstract Violence against women or domestic violence has been a serious problem in most societies throughout history especially Nigeria, and this is p...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 538 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Local government system has been defined differently by both scholars on this field and writers a...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 366 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Friendship and politics make strange bedfellows. Applying the concept of friendship to political ...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 204 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE