Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
A laser based intruder alarm system as in this project work is a security system based on the use of laser beam. Laser is an Acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
Laser beam in light operated project works are mostly used as means of putting things ‘ON’ remotely or used as trap which when obstructed results in a switching into action another operation. Burglar alarms widely use this kind of beam which is invisible to the naked eye. Ultrasound signals are also invisible but would be easily detected unlike the laser beam which becomes only visible when blocked by a plain background such as wall and so this could be used as an indicating pointer for many applications such as ammunition or target pointer for bombing aircraft or snipers.
Furthermore this project intends to use the laser system as a trap which when breached by a burglar, triggers and alarm as an alternating unit
1.1 PROBLEM DEFINATIONS
Detecting a burglar or intruder who is very smart at what he does best is a difficult task and as such to do it without an intruder knowledge is even more difficult. How to detect an intruder without his or her knowledge is the problem needing Engineering solutions.
1.2 AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The aim of this project work is to design and construct a laser based intruder alarm system with the following objectives.
a) To develop a laser gun using a GA as diode to generate continuous laser beam for sensing by a detector
b) To develop a receiving circuit based on LDR (light dependent resistor) to detect the laser beam
c) To develop a switching circuit to switch into action a specified load
d) To design a 555 timer based alarm system
e) To realize a suitable power supply system unit for the whole circuit
1.3 JUSTIFICATION OF THE PROJECT
The means by which our valuables are secured cannot be over emphasized as the saying security is very crucial to all
1.4LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The limitation of this work is the non-availability ofelectric power to keep the system active and operational.
In terms of scope, this work is limited to security alternating system by design and construction in its basic form.
The figure of fig 1.1 shows the block unit which make up the laser based intruder alarm system.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PHYSICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPLEMENTATION OF RUNGE KUTTA ALGORITHM IN SOLVING A RADIOACTIVE DECAY EQUATION USING MICROSOFT EXCEL» ABSTRACT This project describes a differential equation of radioactive decay is numerically solved using the fourth order Runge Kutta method. In order...Continue Reading »
2. ASSESSMENT OF RADIATION RISK TO PATIENT AND STAFF DURING HYSTEROSALPINGOGRAPHY (HSG) USING CONVENTIONAL X-RAY IN KATSINA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Scientific evidence has revealed radiation as one of the causes of cancer and the use of radiation in medicine is on a continuous increase; s...Continue Reading »
3. FACTOR THAT DETERMINE THE IMPROVEMENT OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS TECHNICIANS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN KADUNA STATE.» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Technical education dates back to the primitive days of man’s development in Nigerian when he realizes that ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract What are the states of physics laboratories in secondary schools? Are there laboratory factors constituting constraints to effective teaching...Continue Reading »
5. APPLICATION OF RADIOMETRIC METHOD TO DETERMINE RADIOGENIC HEAT AROUND RAFIN REWA HOT SPRING, LERE, KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Detailed ground radiometric survey covering 400m x 400m of part of Lere sheet, Kaduna state, Nigeria was carried out. The research was aimed ...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT OF OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE AND RADIATION PROTECTION IN SOME SELECTED WELL-LOGGING AND INDUSTRIAL RADIOGRAPHY FACILITIES IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Nigeria has for a very long time engaged in the peaceful application of nuclear technology. The use of ionizing radiation due to its unique p...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Pendulum that attach with another pendulum is called double pendulum. The area of dynamical syste...Continue Reading »
8. ASSESSMENT OF TOBACCO COMPANY EFFLUENT FOR RADIOACTIVITY AND OTHER PARAMETERS FOR GROUNDWATER AROUND THE COMPANY IN CHIKAJI, ZARIA, KADUNA, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Twenty (20) groundwater samples, four of which are control samples, comprising of ten (10) borehole and ten (10) locally hand dug wells were ...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSMENT OF RADIO-FREQUENCY RADIATION EXPOSURE FROM SELECTED MOBILE BASE STATIONS IN ZARIA AND ENVIRONS, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Base transceiver stations (BTS) or mobile base stations produce non ionizing (RF) energy that is radiated through its antennas into space. Th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study is undertaken to measure the variation of terrestrial gamma radiation and the activity concentrations of U 238, Th 232 and K 40 in...Continue Reading »