Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 54 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Influence of commercial advertising on the productpromotion of indomie instant noodles. A study of the children of Emene community Enugu Focus on commercial advertising which is a potent way of attracting the minds of children towards products or services. This study is anchoreed on two theories which are the cognitive dissonance theory and diffusion of innovative theory. The cognitive disonance explains how human beings are consistenc and attempts to reduce their dissonance. Diffusion of innovative theory stipulates that when the right channel of communication is useed among the members of a social system on innovation can be adopted. The survey research method was used. Simple random sampling for obtaining information from respodents, while the usse of simple random percentage metod was used for the date analysis. Findings indicates that consumers pay attention to commercial advertisement with interest and food then entertaining and informative.
1.1 Backgroud Of Study
Advertising is one of the five tools used tools used to direct persuasive communication to targeted audience. Advertising as a business competitive strategy is aimed at creating awareness of the existence of a product through the communication media. Advertising has effect on buyers, so, it is important to carry out this study to know the impact of advertising.
The purpose of advertising is to develop customer’s favorable attention towards the product. Collins dictionary of business (1995, p.31) says that advertising consists of non personal terms of communication conducted through paid media under clear sponsorship. Commercial advertising is the visual presentation in the media of a product or services supplied by a firm or organization which is aimed at encouraging prospective buyers to buy the product and to provide them with public safety information.
In an urban area like Enugu television provides the most spectacular
way in which an advertiser can reach the greater number of people at a
time as they possess television sets. Advertisements are a common and
accepted part of daily life. If advertisements have no effect, companies
would not spend so much money on them. An effective advertisement is
that which is able to create desire or motivate consumers favorable
action if advertising appeals sufficiently to consumes motive it will
motivate, encourage repeated buying of the products, thereby, increasing
the profit of a firm and promoting the product. This is why Anike
(1998) quoting Macorn Erikson has this to say “advertising is one of the
most powerful socializing forces in the culture. It sells images,
values, goods, concept of who we are and who should be.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EVALUATION OF EXTENSION AGENTS’ COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES IN PROMOTING NEW RICE FOR AFRICA (NERICA) TECHNOLOGY AMONG RICE FARMERS IN OFADA, OGUN STAT...» ABSTRACT This study focused on evaluating the effectiveness of extension agents’ communication strategies in promoting the New Rice for Africa Techn...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project has been written to help the reader or students especially students of mass communication to have a better understanding on the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY One of the primary challenges faced by developing countries especially Nigeria stems from the bre...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF BREATH-AWAY PROGRAMMES (CRBC-TV) ON CHILDREN AS RELATED TO SOCIAL BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA- A CASE STUDY OF YAKURR LGA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study This chapter gives us an introduction to the research „‟Impact of Breath away (CRBC TV) ...Continue Reading »
5. INTERNET USE FOR EXTENSION COMMUNICATION AMONG AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTES AND FARMERS IN NORTH-WEST NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This, study was conducted to assess Internet use for extension communication among the agricultural research institutes and farmers in the no...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC, IREE STUDENTS) ABSTRACT This research work, , is set to see how satellite television has affected the knowled...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study provides the writers perception of effect of political advertising on electorates’ choice of candidate during the 2015 govern...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Culture entails the way of life of people culture is the total way of life of a people, culture c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Despite the complexities that surround the concept of corruption globally in terms of its...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study probes the impact which Violence TV Programme has on the cultural and behaviour of the Nigeria youths. It specifically tackles the...Continue Reading »