Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 54 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Influence of commercial advertising on the productpromotion of indomie instant noodles. A study of the children of Emene community Enugu Focus on commercial advertising which is a potent way of attracting the minds of children towards products or services. This study is anchoreed on two theories which are the cognitive dissonance theory and diffusion of innovative theory. The cognitive disonance explains how human beings are consistenc and attempts to reduce their dissonance. Diffusion of innovative theory stipulates that when the right channel of communication is useed among the members of a social system on innovation can be adopted. The survey research method was used. Simple random sampling for obtaining information from respodents, while the usse of simple random percentage metod was used for the date analysis. Findings indicates that consumers pay attention to commercial advertisement with interest and food then entertaining and informative.
1.1 Backgroud Of Study
Advertising is one of the five tools used tools used to direct persuasive communication to targeted audience. Advertising as a business competitive strategy is aimed at creating awareness of the existence of a product through the communication media. Advertising has effect on buyers, so, it is important to carry out this study to know the impact of advertising.
The purpose of advertising is to develop customer’s favorable attention towards the product. Collins dictionary of business (1995, p.31) says that advertising consists of non personal terms of communication conducted through paid media under clear sponsorship. Commercial advertising is the visual presentation in the media of a product or services supplied by a firm or organization which is aimed at encouraging prospective buyers to buy the product and to provide them with public safety information.
In an urban area like Enugu television provides the most spectacular
way in which an advertiser can reach the greater number of people at a
time as they possess television sets. Advertisements are a common and
accepted part of daily life. If advertisements have no effect, companies
would not spend so much money on them. An effective advertisement is
that which is able to create desire or motivate consumers favorable
action if advertising appeals sufficiently to consumes motive it will
motivate, encourage repeated buying of the products, thereby, increasing
the profit of a firm and promoting the product. This is why Anike
(1998) quoting Macorn Erikson has this to say “advertising is one of the
most powerful socializing forces in the culture. It sells images,
values, goods, concept of who we are and who should be.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF NATIONAL BROADCASTING COMMISSION (NBC) IN CONTROLLING THE PERFORMANCE OF BROADCAST INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The human society we live in is that of law and ethics, control and regulations. In essence there...Continue Reading »
2. ASSESSMENT OF EFFECTIVENESS OF EDUCATIONAL RADIO BROADCASTING FOR ADULT LITERACY IN LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Education has been identified as one of the most important ways to achieve national development. With three million non literate adults in La...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The world is fast becoming a global village and a necessary tool for the process of communication...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0. INTRODUCTION One despicable issue that has over the years taken the industrial time of both medieval and contemporary media practitio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction Background of study Crime remains pervasive and forever strives to hide itself in terms of communication i.e in a manner that...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project attempts to critically examine the influence of “Igbo Rituals as Filmic Themes in Nollywood Movies”. In order to achieve thi...Continue Reading »
7. LOCAL NEWSPAPERS’ COVERAGE OF CHILD RIGHTS MATTERS IN AKWA IBOM STATE (THE PIONEER, THE INFORMER AND THE NIGERIAN PULSE)» ABSTRACT This study analysed local newspapers’ coverage of child rights matters in Akwa Ibom State. The specific objectives of the study include to:...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT STYLE OF NAGARTA RADIO ON REPORTERS AND PROGRAMMES PRODUCERS IN THE STATION» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION A determining factor for the selection of Management or Leadership style of any media organisation is ownership and contr...Continue Reading »
» 1.1 INTRODUCTION: Historically, television broadcasting in Nigeria has been use as a medium of communication that seeks to enrich the life of average ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe title of this project is communication as a tool for enhancing organizational performance. The aim of this study was to investigate the co...Continue Reading »