Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 54 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Influence of commercial advertising on the productpromotion of indomie instant noodles. A study of the children of Emene community Enugu Focus on commercial advertising which is a potent way of attracting the minds of children towards products or services. This study is anchoreed on two theories which are the cognitive dissonance theory and diffusion of innovative theory. The cognitive disonance explains how human beings are consistenc and attempts to reduce their dissonance. Diffusion of innovative theory stipulates that when the right channel of communication is useed among the members of a social system on innovation can be adopted. The survey research method was used. Simple random sampling for obtaining information from respodents, while the usse of simple random percentage metod was used for the date analysis. Findings indicates that consumers pay attention to commercial advertisement with interest and food then entertaining and informative.
1.1 Backgroud Of Study
Advertising is one of the five tools used tools used to direct persuasive communication to targeted audience. Advertising as a business competitive strategy is aimed at creating awareness of the existence of a product through the communication media. Advertising has effect on buyers, so, it is important to carry out this study to know the impact of advertising.
The purpose of advertising is to develop customer’s favorable attention towards the product. Collins dictionary of business (1995, p.31) says that advertising consists of non personal terms of communication conducted through paid media under clear sponsorship. Commercial advertising is the visual presentation in the media of a product or services supplied by a firm or organization which is aimed at encouraging prospective buyers to buy the product and to provide them with public safety information.
In an urban area like Enugu television provides the most spectacular
way in which an advertiser can reach the greater number of people at a
time as they possess television sets. Advertisements are a common and
accepted part of daily life. If advertisements have no effect, companies
would not spend so much money on them. An effective advertisement is
that which is able to create desire or motivate consumers favorable
action if advertising appeals sufficiently to consumes motive it will
motivate, encourage repeated buying of the products, thereby, increasing
the profit of a firm and promoting the product. This is why Anike
(1998) quoting Macorn Erikson has this to say “advertising is one of the
most powerful socializing forces in the culture. It sells images,
values, goods, concept of who we are and who should be.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This project attempts to critically examine the influence of “Igbo Rituals as Filmic Themes in Nollywood Movies”. In order to achieve thi...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACT OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT ON JOURNALISM PRACTICE: A STUDY OF JOURNALISM PRACTICE IN UYO COMMUNITY- FROM JANUARY TO JUNE 2013» Abstract This project on ― impact of Freedom of Information Act: A study of journalism practices in Uyo community – from January to June, is a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Of the five human senses, sight undoubtedly has the most powerful effect on consumer percepti...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of the research work is to assess the role of the Media in anti corruption campaign; Corruption is perhaps one of the factors that ar...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The development of Nigerian politics is interwoven with that of the press. The early press, n...Continue Reading »
6. THE EFFECT OF ONLINE ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOR USING STUDENTS OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA» Abstract This study evaluated the effect of online advertising on consumer buying behavior using students of federal polytechnic Bida. The study seeks...Continue Reading »
7. LOCAL NEWSPAPERS’ COVERAGE OF CHILD RIGHTS MATTERS IN AKWA IBOM STATE (THE PIONEER, THE INFORMER AND THE NIGERIAN PULSE)» ABSTRACT This study analysed local newspapers’ coverage of child rights matters in Akwa Ibom State. The specific objectives of the study include to:...Continue Reading »
8. AUDIENCE ASSESSMENT OF “AVE YA KA EBIRA DERE”PROGRAMME ON TAO FM STATION IN PROMOTING INDIGENOUS LANGUAGE IN EBIRA LAND» ABSTRACT This study was undertaken to evaluate the success of theprogramme“Ave YaKaEbiraDere”on Tao FM station in promoting the indigenous...Continue Reading »
9. ATTITUDE OF UNDERGRADUATES TO THE 18+ WARNING SIGN IN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE ADVERTISEMENTS IN SELECTED UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH-WEST, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Advertising has been identified as one of the factors that increase the likelihood of alcoholic beverage consumption especially among the you...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The public service media in Nigeria aims to produce high quality content, make it available acros...Continue Reading »