Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 54 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Influence of commercial advertising on the productpromotion of indomie instant noodles. A study of the children of Emene community Enugu Focus on commercial advertising which is a potent way of attracting the minds of children towards products or services. This study is anchoreed on two theories which are the cognitive dissonance theory and diffusion of innovative theory. The cognitive disonance explains how human beings are consistenc and attempts to reduce their dissonance. Diffusion of innovative theory stipulates that when the right channel of communication is useed among the members of a social system on innovation can be adopted. The survey research method was used. Simple random sampling for obtaining information from respodents, while the usse of simple random percentage metod was used for the date analysis. Findings indicates that consumers pay attention to commercial advertisement with interest and food then entertaining and informative.
1.1 Backgroud Of Study
Advertising is one of the five tools used tools used to direct persuasive communication to targeted audience. Advertising as a business competitive strategy is aimed at creating awareness of the existence of a product through the communication media. Advertising has effect on buyers, so, it is important to carry out this study to know the impact of advertising.
The purpose of advertising is to develop customer’s favorable attention towards the product. Collins dictionary of business (1995, p.31) says that advertising consists of non personal terms of communication conducted through paid media under clear sponsorship. Commercial advertising is the visual presentation in the media of a product or services supplied by a firm or organization which is aimed at encouraging prospective buyers to buy the product and to provide them with public safety information.
In an urban area like Enugu television provides the most spectacular
way in which an advertiser can reach the greater number of people at a
time as they possess television sets. Advertisements are a common and
accepted part of daily life. If advertisements have no effect, companies
would not spend so much money on them. An effective advertisement is
that which is able to create desire or motivate consumers favorable
action if advertising appeals sufficiently to consumes motive it will
motivate, encourage repeated buying of the products, thereby, increasing
the profit of a firm and promoting the product. This is why Anike
(1998) quoting Macorn Erikson has this to say “advertising is one of the
most powerful socializing forces in the culture. It sells images,
values, goods, concept of who we are and who should be.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The world is fast becoming a global village and a necessary tool for the process of communication...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated Lagos residents’ perception of the image of Nigerian journalists. To achieve this, the study focused on three objec...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF PARTICIPATORY COMMUNICATION IN THE OPERATION AND ACTIVITIES OF COOPERATIVES SOCIETIES IN KADUNA IN ENGENDERING ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND DE...» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to investigate the role of participatory communication in the operation and activities of Cooperative Societies in...Continue Reading »
4. NEWSPAPER READERSHIP AMONG SCIENCE AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION LECTURERS A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED NBTE SCHOOLS IN KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Reading newspapers is one of the best ways to keep up with important news in your town, across th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Advertising as a profession and a field of study explains the reason why it cannot be underestimated. However, advertising in the 21st centur...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This paper examines the patterns of media ownership in Nigeria. It analyzes the impacts of ownership patterns on media freedom and profession...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Journalism profession in Nigeria encounters a catalogue of problems especially under the military reg...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF BREATH-AWAY PROGRAMMES (CRBC-TV) ON CHILDREN AS RELATED TO SOCIAL BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study This chapter gives us an introduction to the research „‟Impact of Breath away (CRBC TV) as r...Continue Reading »
9. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NATIONAL HIV AND AIDS BEHAVIOUR CHANGE COMMUNICATION STRATEGY, 2009-2014 IN THE PREVENTION OF HIV AND AIDS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Since the first case of HIV and AIDS in Nigeria, and the epidemics continually evolved with, Nigeria having a pathetic situation of fluctuati...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF PUNCH NEWSPAPER IN CREATING AWARENESS AGAINST DRUGS ABUSE (A CASE STUDY OF BENIN CITY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Mass media have been a major agent of socialization and tool for social change especially now tha...Continue Reading »