Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 98 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION
1.1 HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
It has always been presupposed that United Nations Educational Scientific and
Cultural Organization (UNESCO) have a lot of activities going on not only in Nigeria,
but the countries of the world in general. Their role can only be understood by examining
their activities in the educational scientific and cultural disposition particularly as it
affects human rights.
UNESCO is an Agency of United Nations (U.N) created by the provisions of
Articles 53 and 63 of the United Nations Charter1. It is created not only as an instrument
for reconstruction but also as instrument for building peace through understanding,
exchange of useful knowledge to economically less developed countries and for national
cultural relations program. Countless efforts at international cooperation in the fields of
education, science and culture were made in London in 1945. Thus, the general theme
that runs through the activities of UNESCO in Nigeria and other countries is the diffusion
of culture and education of humanity for justice, liberty and peace as indispensable to the
dignity of man constitute a sacred duty to maintain and protect these principles by all
nations based on the spirit of mutual assistance and concern.
Basically, UNESCO was founded due to the experiences of the Second World
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The indispensability of safe drinking water to man cannot be over emphasized. This research has traversed the allowable length and breadth of...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTS Under the Charter of the United Nations, intervention is absolutely prohibited in matters that are purely domestic to states. However, notwi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY It is a known fact that the greatest heritage of a nation remains the creativity of its citizens,...Continue Reading »
4. APPRASIAL OF EMPLOYERS’ LIABILITY FOR INJURIES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF NIGERIAN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY LAWS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Across all sectors of the economy, workers are sometimes, if not often involved in industrial acc...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Home ownership has been a problem to many people in Nigeria. This is the more reason why efforts are being made from all quarters to alleviat...Continue Reading »
6. A METAPHYSICAL ANALYSIS OF AMOS TUTUOLA’S “THE PALMWINE DRINKARD” AND D.O. FAGUNWA’S “THE FOREST OF GOD”» INTRODUCTION Background To The Study The word “metaphysics” is derived from two Greek words “Meta” which means “after&rd...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The entrenchment of the right of expression as a fundamental human right in Nigeria could be traced to the Independence Constitution of 1960 ...Continue Reading »
8. COMPARATIVE LEGAL ANALYSIS OF BILATERAL AIR SERVICE AGREEMENTS BETWEEN NIGERIA AND SOME SELECTED COUNTRIES» ABSTRACT This dissertation is a Comparative Legal Analysis of Bilateral Air Service Agreements between Nigeria and Some Selected Countries. The countr...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPERATIVES OF INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL TRIBUNALS AND INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT ON CRIME OF GENOCIDE» ABSTRACT The idea of a strong standing tribunal to try serious violations of international law has been around since the end of World War II. After WW...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Business men and women, the world over, are continually entering into agreements. It is therefor...Continue Reading »