Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 98 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION
1.1 HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
It has always been presupposed that United Nations Educational Scientific and
Cultural Organization (UNESCO) have a lot of activities going on not only in Nigeria,
but the countries of the world in general. Their role can only be understood by examining
their activities in the educational scientific and cultural disposition particularly as it
affects human rights.
UNESCO is an Agency of United Nations (U.N) created by the provisions of
Articles 53 and 63 of the United Nations Charter1. It is created not only as an instrument
for reconstruction but also as instrument for building peace through understanding,
exchange of useful knowledge to economically less developed countries and for national
cultural relations program. Countless efforts at international cooperation in the fields of
education, science and culture were made in London in 1945. Thus, the general theme
that runs through the activities of UNESCO in Nigeria and other countries is the diffusion
of culture and education of humanity for justice, liberty and peace as indispensable to the
dignity of man constitute a sacred duty to maintain and protect these principles by all
nations based on the spirit of mutual assistance and concern.
Basically, UNESCO was founded due to the experiences of the Second World
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction The results of population pressure, urbanization and socio economic growth have great social and eco...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Gender discrimination and violence against women are global phenomena and are as old as human history. Nigeria like other African countries h...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT One of the defences open to an accused which may exculpate or mitigate him from criminal liability is provocation. The law recognizes that hu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The tax regime of small and medium business enterprises was a snow ball of international agitation specially international monetary fund (IMF...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This dissertation seeks to examine the legal framework for the regulation of telecommunications in Nigeria and highlight the various emerging...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Environmental pollution of different kind has caused significant damage to the health, wealth and safely of the people in Nigeria and the glo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This Dissertation aims at appraising the Tortious Liability of Trade Unions in Nigeria in relation to the existing laws such as Trade Union A...Continue Reading »
8. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF WIFES RIGHT TO MAINTENANCE IN ISLAMIC AND STATUTORY LAWS IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF ZARIA AND SABON-GARI COMMUNITIES OF KADUNA...» ABSTRACT This study analyzes the compatibility of Shariah with International Law on freedom of religion. As a subject of colossal complexity and varia...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0.0: INTRODUCTION International Humanitarian Law took its modern form after World War II in a bid to prevent a repe...Continue Reading »
10. A Critique of the Application of the Principles of Natural Justice in Disciplinary Action in Nigerian Universities» ABSTRACT The requirement of the principles of natural justice in the Universities disciplinary action has received much attention from the Courts in t...Continue Reading »