Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 78 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Most countries have conferred the power/ownership of their resources on their government, not allowing individuals to lay claim to them. This has been beneficial for international business purposes, especially in the petroleum sector and has ensured stable revenue which is then distributed amongst the individual states in the country; while some countries like the USA recognize both state and individual ownership. Associated with exploration and exploitation activities of most natural resources is environmental degradation, which puts the environment in a non-usable position. There is therefore a need to reduce the effect of these activities. With increasing Environmental damage from the international oil companies, which has not been properly addressed by the government in countries like Nigeria, individuals have began to opt for control of their resources rather than leaving them in the control of the government. This paper aims at analyzing the effect of resource ownership by the government of a state, using Nigeria as a case study and whether the Shairah rules as established in the four juristic schools of Islamic taught can avail Nigeria from the problem of resource control agitation by the people.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The decree of dissolution of marriage which is defined as the legal separation o f man and wife effected by the judgement or decree of a cour...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
2. THE MANAGEMENT OF BANKS AND THE RIGHT OF SHAREHOLDERS UNDER THE ASSET MANAGEMENT CORPORATION OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The Asset management corporation of Nigeria Act seeks to establish the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria for the purpose of efficiently...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 278 hits | Source: LAW
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0.0: INTRODUCTION International Humanitarian Law took its modern form after World War II in a bid to prevent a repe...Continue Reading »
113 pages | 83 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT The issue of jurisdiction is very vital in a legal system. It is the practical authority granted to a legal body (the court precisely) to adm...Continue Reading »
90 pages | 196 hits | Source: LAW
» TABLE OF CASES A.G Federation v. Guardian Newspaper Limited (1999) 9 N.W.L.R. (Pt. 618) p.187 S.C 45 A.G. Federation v. Atiku Abubakar (2007) 8 N.W.L....Continue Reading »
110 pages | 159 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT There is no law that says the plaintiff or the prosecution must bring a million witnesses or evidence to court before he can succeed in his c...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 226 hits | Source: LAW
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Declaration ii Certification Page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vi Table of Cases x Table of St...Continue Reading »
144 pages | 268 hits | Source: LAW
8. THE ROLE OF THE NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION IN PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF BANK FRAUD IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background of the Study In nearly all contract types, the preparation of a realistic cost estimates is a necessary part of any buildin...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 199 hits | Source: LAW
9. COMBATING CHILD LABOUR AND TRAFFICKING OF CHILDREN UNDER INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN LEGAL REGIMES» ABSTRACT Despite government at the International and national level taking conscious steps to eradicate child labour and trafficking of children, the ...Continue Reading »
139 pages | 101 hits | Source: LAW
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Pages Title of pages i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v Table of Contents vii Table of Cases x Tabl...Continue Reading »
114 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW