Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 142 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Undoubtedly, translation is an old practice which was used in ancient
civilisations of mankind. It played a key role in bridging cultures and civilizations
throughout the history. However, it is not considered as an autonomous science through
the centuries. It had been in that ‘‘state of lethargy’’ for a long time until some
contemporary linguists and the translators have begun to treat it more scientifically as
specialized field of science. Most of those interested scholars have tried to find solutions
for linguistic and extralinguistic problems of translation based on various theories.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR FRENCH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» L1 INTRODUCTION LA GRÉVE DES BATTUS: est parmi de deuxieme souffle de romans, c'est à dire les rotnans post independence. Ce roman est u...Continue Reading »
2. LE MAINTIEN DE L’ORDRE ET LA PREVENTION DU CRIME DANS LA COMMUNE URBAINE D’UYO: STRATEGIES ET PERSPECTIVES» TABLE DE MATIERE Pages Certification ii Dédicace iii Remerciements iv Table des Matières vii CHAPITRE UNINTRODUCTION GENERALE 1.0 Introduction 1 1.1...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Needless to say that money, as it is seen in the society today, has become the basic source of all social vices throughout the world. The soc...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study centers on conjunctions in French and in Esan. The objectives of the study are to find out similarities and differences that exist...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION Selon les recherches sur l’internet [http/www.olats.org/schoffer/defpol], La politique est I’ organisation méthodique, théorique, e...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Nigeria is an Anglophone country that is surrounded by francophone countries (Niger Republic in t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study takes a critical look at the language technique of Alain Robbe Grillet in his novel La Jalousie. The novel shows certain interesti...Continue Reading »
8. ROLE ET SYMBOLISME DE L’EAU DANS LES BERGERS ET LE CHERCHEUR D’OR DE JEAN-MARIE GUSTAVE LE CLEZIO» ABSTRACT Unanimously, water is believed to be a source of life. Its significance in our daily life cannot be overemphasized. The life of human beings,...Continue Reading »
» TABLE DES MATIÈRES Titre i Approbation ii Dédicace iii Remerciements iv Table des matières vi INTRODUCTION 1 CHAPITRE I : LA FRAN...Continue Reading »
10. LA SCOLARISATION DE LA FEMME AFRICAIN COMME SOURCE DE CONFLIT DE GENERATIONS A TRAVERS TROIS PRETENDANTS…UN MARI DE GUILLAUME OYONO-MBIA» CHAPITRE 1 Biographie de Guillaume Oyono Mbia Guillaume Oyono Mbia, le fils d’un cultivateur, est né à Mvoutessi près de Sa...Continue Reading »