Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The research is aim to find out the relevance of reading newspapers among students. The majority of students agree that reading newspapers enhancing their reading ability and its develop their grammatical structure, semantic knowledge and creative ability as well as lexical items.
1.0 Background to the Study
The first newspaper to be published was a daily newssheet called actadium (daily event) which was in Rome around 15BC. This was followed by Dibao published in China in which caved wooden block were used in printing it during 700AD. Latter on newsletter and news sheet. (Official News sheet) 1500s and notizic scrite appeared which were posted up in public places in Vanice. They could be read on a payment of a coin as a reward called Gazzeta which became the common name for early newspaper. However, the first regularly printed newssheet called Avisa Relation ordezertung came on stage around 1609 in Germany. It was followed by the weekly frank - fauta it is a journal which was regarded as a world fist real newspaper in the year 1615, by Egonolphelmel Germany.
Then many countries began to have their own newspaper such as Dandan skemercius,. Denmark, the weekly news in England the Gazzeta de Mexico. In Mexico the courant in Netherland the Gozzeta in Spain and the ordinaire - postitinde in Sweden, vie domost in Russia the Halifax in Denmark, the Chrotain intelligent sedler in Norway, lagaceta de santaein in Colombia, and world in India, India.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research preoccupies itself mainly with the pragmatic analysis of the use of euphemisms in Yoruba language. It sets out to examine euphe...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The problem of performance evaluation is a hydra headed monster that affects business growth because of non existence of evaluation process i...Continue Reading »
3. THE PROBLEMS OF INDIGENOUS BOOK PUBLISHING IN NIGERIA PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF PUBLISHING IN AFRICA: INSIGHT FROM A NIGERIAN INDIGENOUS PUBLISHING ...» ABSTRACT Book publishing seems to be taking the back seat in the “comity” of mass media especially in Africa. The import of publishing is ...Continue Reading »
4. NIYI OSUNDARE AND THE TRADITION OF MODERN NIGERIAN POETRY: ANALYSIS OF SONGS OF THE MARKET PLACE, VILLAGE VOICES, THE EYE OF THE EARTH AND WAITING LAU...» ABSTRACT Niyi Osundare is one of Nigeria’s most prolific poets whose works have contributed significantly to the growth of a Nigerian poetic tra...Continue Reading »
5. THE MANIFESTATION OF NON STANDARD USAGE OF ENGLISH AMONG UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: THE SYNTACTIC PERSPECTIVE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction Language is characterized by set of vocal sounds which can be decoded. These are produced by human organs of speech lips,...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this study is to find out the extent to which audio visual materials are used in teaching the English Language in Junior Secondary...Continue Reading »
7. A PHONOLOGICAL DESCRIPTION OF THE TWO-WORD STAGE OF LANGUAGE ACQUISITION: A CASE STUDY OF AN ENGLISH-HAUSA BILINGUAL» ABSTRACT Human language is primarily characterized by sounds formed and produced by the Organs of Speech. This dissertation entitled; “A Phonolo...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Human reality has been one of the major concerns of literature. But human reality cannot be fully explored without history. However, history ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Feminism(s) and masculinity(ies) are central concerns in gender studies, while queer studies, initially marginalised, is currently receiving ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction This chapter will look into the background and the general introduction of feminism using Buchi Emec...Continue Reading »