Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The research is aim to find out the relevance of reading newspapers among students. The majority of students agree that reading newspapers enhancing their reading ability and its develop their grammatical structure, semantic knowledge and creative ability as well as lexical items.
1.0 Background to the Study
The first newspaper to be published was a daily newssheet called actadium (daily event) which was in Rome around 15BC. This was followed by Dibao published in China in which caved wooden block were used in printing it during 700AD. Latter on newsletter and news sheet. (Official News sheet) 1500s and notizic scrite appeared which were posted up in public places in Vanice. They could be read on a payment of a coin as a reward called Gazzeta which became the common name for early newspaper. However, the first regularly printed newssheet called Avisa Relation ordezertung came on stage around 1609 in Germany. It was followed by the weekly frank - fauta it is a journal which was regarded as a world fist real newspaper in the year 1615, by Egonolphelmel Germany.
Then many countries began to have their own newspaper such as Dandan skemercius,. Denmark, the weekly news in England the Gazzeta de Mexico. In Mexico the courant in Netherland the Gozzeta in Spain and the ordinaire - postitinde in Sweden, vie domost in Russia the Halifax in Denmark, the Chrotain intelligent sedler in Norway, lagaceta de santaein in Colombia, and world in India, India.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN THE PLAYS OUR HUSBAND HAVE GONE MAD AGAIN BY OLA ROTIMI AND TRACIE CHINA UTOH'S OUR WIVES HAVE GONE MAD AGAIN» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study It is assumed that for Africa and indeed the world to be an egalitarian society; teachers must fi...Continue Reading »
2. SEXISM AND POWER DOMINANCE IN FEMI OSOFISAN’S ALTINE’S WRATH AND WOLE SOYINKA’S A PLAY OF GIANTS: A SOCIO-DISCOURSE ANALYTICAL STUDY» ABSTRACT The study investigated the relationship between crude oil price, exchange rate and sectoral stock prices in Nigeria from 2009 to 2016, using ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is a pragma semiotic analysis of graffiti of Kaduna Polytechnic students. Graffiti refer to the crude inscriptions or drawings whic...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Newspapers are veritable tools for promoting literacy through reading, writing and dialogues (among readers and critics), which are the hallm...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Language is learned, shared, and it is an arbitrary system of vocal symbols through which human beings in the same speech community or sub cu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Artists, especially, cartoonists have made vigorous effort to portray the society by familiarizing people with the on going events in such so...Continue Reading »
7. THE ATTITUDE OF STUDENTS TOWARDS ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND THEIR ACTUAL PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH EXAMINATION» Abstract This research is an attempt to find out the attitude of students towards English Language and how it affects their actual performance in Engl...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 Background to The Study: The term pidgin is used to refer to a language which develops in a situation where speakers of different languages ...Continue Reading »
9. A SYNTACTIC ANALYSIS OF SELECTED CLAUSAL COORDINATES AS USED IN THE AMENDED 1999 CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The language of law has been viewed by many as difficult to understand primarily because of archaism in its morpho syntactic structure. Also,...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Nature is not the ultimate reality, but it has a valuable role to play in the life of man. It is a real and not a deceptive s...Continue Reading »