Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work deals mainly with interrogating the Northern Nigerian Society, a case study of Habiba by Razinat T Muhammad.
This project contains four chapters. Chapter one comprises the introduction, Aims and objectives, Significance of the study, Statement of the problem, scope and limitation and brief biography of the Author. Chapter
Two entails the literature review, chapter three deals with interrogating the Northern Nigerian society by Razinat .T. Muhammad. Chapter four contains the summary and conclusion of this research.
This chapter introduces the focus of the research. It gives background knowledge of the study, defines the concept of literature, analyses its function and also the role of the writer in the society.
This study recognizes that when a writer creates a piece of work, they cannot be different to the nature of social relations in whose framework they create, because the writer is a human being living in a given social system. Literature becomes the means through which the writer tells people about the situation of things by creating awareness to the societies cultural, political and socio-economic realities.
Just as literature reflects the society, it also influences and shape society. Literature functions socially to maintain and stabilize the social order. The function of literature in the society is very crucial in the sense that it educates, mobilizes and even enlightens. Achebe (1965:22) agrees with the above when he states that:
‘The writer lives in a society and interacts with the
Interaction enables him to take a critical view of
The behavioral pattern of Individual within the
Changing social structure in the society’
In addition, literature reflects the people’s social condition. Literature cannot be divorced from the culture of the people because the values of a society are usually expressed in the people’s songs, dances, sculpture, rites and ceremonies.
It is important to state that no writer writes in isolation. The writer becomes the conscience of his society since anything produced by a writer is greatly determined by the environment and the time which the writer writes. The writer reflects the social problems and presents them depending on the perspectives with which he operates.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This project is an attempt to explore the recurring grave concerning the academic performance of students. Though a large percentage of stude...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 Background to The Study: The term pidgin is used to refer to a language which develops in a situation where speakers of different languages ...Continue Reading »
3. AN ERROR ANALYSIS OF THE ENGLISH LEXIS AND STRUCTURE OF STUDENTS’ WAEC COMPSITION: A CASE STUDY OF GOVERNMENT SECODNARY SCHOOL, KURU, NASARAWA STA...» ABSTRACT This aim of the work is to demonstrate the error students often commit in their written compositions in the West African Examinations Council...Continue Reading »
4. THE LANGUAGE OF FEMINISM AND ITS IMPACT ON THE SOCIETY USING THE WORK OF MARIAMA BA’S SO LONG A LETTER» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONBackground of Study The struggle for women’ right began in the 18th century during the period of intense intellectual activit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe study attempted to investigate the patterns of interaction in English language JSS2 classroom in Mainland Local Government Area of Lagos S...Continue Reading »
» 107 CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction This research work focuses on the phonology of Kofyar Language. Kofyar language is spoken in Pla...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION This research is on the Nominal Modifiers in Annang. It will identify the nominal modifiers, the types of nominal modifie...Continue Reading »
8. A STUDY OF BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS AND RACISM IN RICHARD WRIGHTS NATIVE SON AND RALPH ELLISON’S INVISIBLE MAN» ABSTRACTThe twentieth century American literary scene is characterized by the emergence of black writers who are concerned with creating what is calle...Continue Reading »
9. MENACE OF TEXT MESSAGE ABBREVIATIONS ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXAMINATIONS (A STUDY OF THREE SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OKOTA L.G.A)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Text message (TM) simply refers to the use of abbreviations that might not necessarily be univers...Continue Reading »
10. ENEMIES OF THEIR OWN: FEMALE CHARACTERS IN NAWAL EL SAADAWI’S WOMAN AT POINT ZERO AND REBEKA NJAU’S RIPPLES IN THE POOL» ABSTRACT Feminism in Africa has occupied a very sensitive position in African literature as feminist writers have contributed to its growth through th...Continue Reading »