Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work deals mainly with interrogating the Northern Nigerian Society, a case study of Habiba by Razinat T Muhammad.
This project contains four chapters. Chapter one comprises the introduction, Aims and objectives, Significance of the study, Statement of the problem, scope and limitation and brief biography of the Author. Chapter
Two entails the literature review, chapter three deals with interrogating the Northern Nigerian society by Razinat .T. Muhammad. Chapter four contains the summary and conclusion of this research.
This chapter introduces the focus of the research. It gives background knowledge of the study, defines the concept of literature, analyses its function and also the role of the writer in the society.
This study recognizes that when a writer creates a piece of work, they cannot be different to the nature of social relations in whose framework they create, because the writer is a human being living in a given social system. Literature becomes the means through which the writer tells people about the situation of things by creating awareness to the societies cultural, political and socio-economic realities.
Just as literature reflects the society, it also influences and shape society. Literature functions socially to maintain and stabilize the social order. The function of literature in the society is very crucial in the sense that it educates, mobilizes and even enlightens. Achebe (1965:22) agrees with the above when he states that:
‘The writer lives in a society and interacts with the
Interaction enables him to take a critical view of
The behavioral pattern of Individual within the
Changing social structure in the society’
In addition, literature reflects the people’s social condition. Literature cannot be divorced from the culture of the people because the values of a society are usually expressed in the people’s songs, dances, sculpture, rites and ceremonies.
It is important to state that no writer writes in isolation. The writer becomes the conscience of his society since anything produced by a writer is greatly determined by the environment and the time which the writer writes. The writer reflects the social problems and presents them depending on the perspectives with which he operates.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study undertakes a comparative analysis of the works of two Nigerian female novelists: Buchi Emecheta and Flora Nwapa, it looks at the c...Continue Reading »
2. ROLES OF AFRICA WRITERS IN AFRICA SOCIETY, USING ZAINAB ALKALIS “STILL BORN” AND THE “VIRTUOUS WOMEN” AS CASE STUDY» INTRODUCTION The earliest novelist in Africa were men before the advent of female writers in the scene. Then, the male writers portray women as instru...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECT OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON THE LEARNING OF ENGLISH-LANGUAGE AS A SECOND LANGUAGE.(A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, GOMBE,...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Research background English language is considered one of the most widely spoken languages all over the world. Although i...Continue Reading »
4. THE PROBLEMS OF INDIGENOUS BOOK PUBLISHING IN NIGERIA PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF PUBLISHING IN AFRICA: INSIGHT FROM A NIGERIAN INDIGENOUS PUBLISHING ...» ABSTRACT Book publishing seems to be taking the back seat in the “comity” of mass media especially in Africa. The import of publishing is ...Continue Reading »
5. SPELLING ERRORS AMONG NIGERIA SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS EFFECT ON THEIR PERFORMANCE AS POSSIBLE REMEDIES» Abstract According to spelling experts, it is very important that the learners of a secondary language should be equipped with the basic words as to b...Continue Reading »
» Abstract It is observed that quite a number of adults are unable to learn a second language apart from their mother tongue. Therefore, the purpose of ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Analysis on a discourse level has been used in the analysis of texts, but this study attempts to carry out a Critical Discourse Analysis of O...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN THE SOCIO- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA AS IN THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD BY BUCHI EMECHETA» ABSTRACTThis thesis is concerned with feminist aesthetics carving out the motherist theory in the title The role of women in the Socio–economic deve...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This thesis titled “English based loan words in Etuno Language” is a documentation and analysis of some English based loan words ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction This study titled “A discussion of the effects of war and on women and children using Femi Osofisa...Continue Reading »