Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work deals mainly with interrogating the Northern Nigerian Society, a case study of Habiba by Razinat T Muhammad.
This project contains four chapters. Chapter one comprises the introduction, Aims and objectives, Significance of the study, Statement of the problem, scope and limitation and brief biography of the Author. Chapter
Two entails the literature review, chapter three deals with interrogating the Northern Nigerian society by Razinat .T. Muhammad. Chapter four contains the summary and conclusion of this research.
This chapter introduces the focus of the research. It gives background knowledge of the study, defines the concept of literature, analyses its function and also the role of the writer in the society.
This study recognizes that when a writer creates a piece of work, they cannot be different to the nature of social relations in whose framework they create, because the writer is a human being living in a given social system. Literature becomes the means through which the writer tells people about the situation of things by creating awareness to the societies cultural, political and socio-economic realities.
Just as literature reflects the society, it also influences and shape society. Literature functions socially to maintain and stabilize the social order. The function of literature in the society is very crucial in the sense that it educates, mobilizes and even enlightens. Achebe (1965:22) agrees with the above when he states that:
‘The writer lives in a society and interacts with the
Interaction enables him to take a critical view of
The behavioral pattern of Individual within the
Changing social structure in the society’
In addition, literature reflects the people’s social condition. Literature cannot be divorced from the culture of the people because the values of a society are usually expressed in the people’s songs, dances, sculpture, rites and ceremonies.
It is important to state that no writer writes in isolation. The writer becomes the conscience of his society since anything produced by a writer is greatly determined by the environment and the time which the writer writes. The writer reflects the social problems and presents them depending on the perspectives with which he operates.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.0 Background of the Study Language variation has remained a prominent theme in sociolinguistic enquiry by virtue of its...Continue Reading »
2. A SOCIOLINGUISTIC STUDY OF CODE-MIXING AND CODE-SWITCHING IN NIGERIAN INSTITUTIONS: A STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN UNDERGRADUATES’ CONVERSATIONS» ABSTRACT For communication to be effective in any human society, the appropriate language must be put in to use in the appropriate context. This work ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Language is the distinctive quality unique to man. It is what enables man to express him/herself ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Artists, especially, cartoonists have made vigorous effort to portray the society by familiarizing people with the on going events in such so...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Nupe is a minority language spoken by the Nupe ethnic group in Nigeria. The morphology of Nupe has so far not been studied adequately in a wa...Continue Reading »
6. A PRAGMA-DISCOURSE STUDY OF FACE-SAVING AND FACE-THREATENING ACTS ON THE BBC’S HARDTALK INTERVIEW» Abstract The media is a powerful tool of influence in societies. Media interviews provide a special platform that showcases how language is used. This...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In 1835, Auguste Conte, in his treatise on The Positive Philosophy, stated that “the essence of God’s wisdom in creating Eve (woman) was ...Continue Reading »
8. FACTORS AFFECTING SECONDARY SCHOOL ORAL ENGLISH INSTRUCTION IN OSOGBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OSUN STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION In English Language, there is a strong correlation between oral language skills and achievement in the writtenlanguage among ...Continue Reading »
9. THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN THE SOCIO- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA AS IN THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD BY BUCHI EMECHETA» ABSTRACTThis thesis is concerned with feminist aesthetics carving out the motherist theory in the title The role of women in the Socio–economic deve...Continue Reading »
» AbstractThis study investigated the effectiveness of Nigerian Pidgin English in Nigerian senior secondary school in Lagos state. The study employed a ...Continue Reading »