Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This write up is concerned with the construction of a light sensitive alarm. The light sensitive alarm is an electronic device that detects a sudden shadow falling on the light sensor and sounds the bleeper when. The light sensitive alarm helps to produce a kind of sounds used in industries, hospital ambulance, and police car and so on. The circuit is built around q 7555 low-timer IC (Integrated Circuit) to generate the required alarm signal. The current from the light sensitive materials switches on a transistor amplifier.
The light sensitive alarm is an electronic circuit that detects a sudden shadow falling on the light sensor and sounds the bleeper. When this happens, the circuit will respond to gradual charges in brightness to avoid false alarm. The beeper sounds for only a short time to prevent the battery from running flat. Normal light can be use. The circuit will work best if a beam of light is made to fall on the light sensor. Breaking this beam will then cause the bleeper to sound. The light sensor is a light dependent resistor (LDR); this has a low resistance in bright light and a high resistance in dim light. The light sensitivity of the circuit can be adjusted by varying the 100kiloohms (K) preset. The length of bleep can be varied from 0.5 to 10 seconds using 1 milliohm (M) preset. using the 7555 low power timer ensures that the circuit draws very little current of about 0.5 milli-Amps except for the short time when the bleeper is sounding, this uses 7 milli-Amps. If the circuit is switch on continuously, an alkaline 9V battery should last for about a month.
1.2 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The project is actually designed to promote high level of security in workshops, industries and home. It enhances a recorded indication of visitors and to summon staff or personnel to fulfill a service as in domestic and industrial use.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The purpose of this study is to provide maximum security round the world.
1.4 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This project “light sensitive alarm” is design mainly to alert the user by a bleeper when the circuit detects a sudden shadow falling on the light sensor the bleeper duration can be controlled by varying the I ohms – preset resistor.
1.5 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The limitations of this study are: the bleeper sound for only a short time to prevent the battery from running flat. If there is any little mistake during soldering, there will not work well. Also by met being able to purchase some components and their exact value couple with transportation problems has also gone a long way to reduce the efficiency of this project.
1.6 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE PROJECT
This project helps to provide security in offices, hotels, homes etc. it also promotes and encourage researches involving in security research projects.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Creation of secured access path to offices, homes, hotels, industries etc. has been a successful discovery of man. As a r...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Nowadays, owing to the very busy schedules of many, a lot of people get carried away and consequently loose count of time. Hence, there is ne...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF POWER OPERATED BANANA SLICER FOR SMALL SCALE FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRIES» ABSTRACT A power rotary banana slicer suitable for small scale processing was designed and developed based on engineering properties of banana varieti...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project is designed to make the students utilize as many theoretical and practical concept as have been instructed in Alston to mechanic...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work describes the construction and designing of distance proximity sensor using LDR and LEDs.The construction focuses more on L...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION As the growing population of human race widens the gulf between energy supply and energy demand, the imbalance in energy avai...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A CONGESTION CONTROL SYSTEM FOR MULTI USER TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The world is fast becoming a global village and a necessary tool for this process is communic...Continue Reading »
8. MODELLING AND OPTIMIZATION OF A HYBRID ENERGY SYSTEM FOR GSM BASE TRANSCEIVER STATION SITES IN EMERGING CITIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The history of the Nigerian Telecommunication Industry can be divided into three phases (Okere, 2...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Environmental, home and office security against intruders has become a thing of individual, national ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of study Over voltage occur in a system when the system voltage rises over 110% of the nominal rated voltage. ...Continue Reading »