Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 68 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The aim of this study is to examine the impact of instructional Resources/ materials for teaching chemistry in secondary schools in Awka, Anambra State. A researcher designed questionnaire was used in the study and was designed for the chemistry teachers only in the ten selected senior secondary schools at Awka. Hypothesis was tested from the data generated using the chi square X2 test. From the results, it was discovered that instructional resources and materials significantly impacts on the teaching of chemistry in secondary schools of the assessment show that basic laboratory instructional resources were inadequate for chemistry instruction in Awka secondary schools. It also shows that recommended textbook were not enough and that recent textbook are not used at all. From the assessment made, it’s also observed that there were no enough teachers to teach chemistry and to make use of the little instructional resources that are available.
Based on these problems, due to the assessment made, recommendations for possible solution were made and these include:
More fund should be released by the authority of the school for the purchase of chemistry instructional resources, The school teachers should recommend to the school authority on the current textbook and rely less on the old once because new concept ideas are coming up on daily books, School authority should provide enough ICT resources for teaching the chemistry and to train the teachers.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. HEALTH EFFECT OF STREET HAWKING AMONG CHILDREN A CASE STUDY OF TUDUN WADA KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background of the Study Water sustains life; therefore its constant availability is of paramount importance to ensure the continuity o...Continue Reading »
51 pages | 66 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» Abstract The study investigated indiscipline among secondary school Students in Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State. The study adopted a sur...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 51 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the Study Man who is mortally created is subject to many afflictions that can easily bring him down to the gr...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 190 hits | Source: EDUCATION
4. SKILLS IMPROVEMENT NEEDS OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY TEACHERS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGE IN KATSINA ZONE» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Background of the study Technical and vocational education could be defined as those aspects of education process involving in ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 82 hits | Source: EDUCATION
5. INFLUENCE OF TEACHERS WELFARE ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ISHIELU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE» Abstract This study focus on influence of teachers welfare on student academic performance in some selected secondary schools in Ishielu Local Governm...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 100 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Time management is at the core of labour productivity in any sector of the economy. Labour produc...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY It is widely believed that students can acquire better academic benefits from living in a decent ...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 177 hits | Source: EDUCATION
8. THE EFFECT OF STUDENT PERCEPTION ON TEACHING AND LEARNING MATHEMATICS (A CASE STUDY OF IGBOEZE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE)» ABSTRACT Mathematics is one of the most important subjects not only in schools but in our daily lines. Virtually everyone engages in. The application ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 174 hits | Source: EDUCATION
9. THE APPLICATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TO THE LEARNING AND TEACHING OF ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In today’s world, the use of adoption of information technology (ICT) in teaching of economics ...Continue Reading »
92 pages | 117 hits | Source: EDUCATION
10. A STUDY OF THE PROBLEM OF TRUANCY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN SOME SELECTED SCHOOLS IN ONDO WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ONDO STATE» ABSTRACT Indiscipline includes lawlessness; examination malpractice absenteeism etc is one of the major problems threatening our educational instituti...Continue Reading »
36 pages | 223 hits | Source: EDUCATION