Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 62 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research focus on the comparism between Usmanu Danfodiyo University Model Secondary School and Government Day Secondary School Students’ Performance in English Language. This is with a view to finding out reasons for the differences in UDUMSS students performance in English Language and GDSS students performance. The study is a descriptive in nature and uses close ended questionnaire tagged student question on performance. The total of 80 students and 20 teachers respondent o the instrument. It was revealed that teachers competency school conducive environment are educators on students academic performance. The study finally recommended that teachers’ competency, use of educational technologies, giving students chances of practicing what they learn; establishment of language laboratories and assistance from governments, parents and others will help for better performance of the secondary schools students within Sokoto metropolis.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF BIOLOGY STUDENTS IN SENIOR SECONDARY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Classroom Management is about creation of positive learning environments. But the concept of posi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 151 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to study Campus religious organizations also kown as campus fellowships have made their mark on universities and o...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 435 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The hope that parents hold for their children’s success in life is often first vetted through their children’s...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 0 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» ABSTRACT Teaching profession is one of many professions that specifically deals with the growth and development of the human mind. The type of informa...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 582 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY One of the most discussed issues in the learning environment is the issues of social environment ...Continue Reading »
120 pages | 334 hits | Source: EDUCATION
6. QUESTIONNIARE THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE PLANNING ON TEACHING AND CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT ON TEACHING AND LEARNING OF INTREGRATED SCIENCE IN SECONDARY SCH...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Nigerian Educational System has gone through various developments and changes viz a viz curriculu...Continue Reading »
38 pages | 365 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY It is undoubtedly true that man as almost complete dominion over all things on earth, yet he has rema...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 292 hits | Source: EDUCATION
8. THE EFFECTS OF MOTHER TONGUE INTERFERENCE IN THE STUDY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT The topic of the study is the effects of mother tongue in the study of English language in secondary school in Enugu North Local Government A...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 419 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Background of the Study There has been increasing interest in introducing innovations such as Information and Communication Tec...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 325 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» Abstract This study investigates the attitude of teachers towards teaching in rural areas in Nigeria using Brass Local Government Area of Bayelsa Stat...Continue Reading »
90 pages | 110 hits | Source: EDUCATION