Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Title page i
Approval page iii
Table of contents vi
CHAPTER ONE : INTRODUCTION
Background of the study 1
Statement of the problem 2
Purpose of the study 3
Significance of the study 3
Research questions 4
Scope of the study 4
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
Availability of good and relevant instructional
materials in technical colleges. 7
Problems faced by teachers in the use of instructional
materials in teaching Automobile technology technology 13
Instructional material 15
Availability of Instructional Materials in the Education
Summary of the literature review 24
CHAPTER III: METHODOLOGY
Research Design 25
Area of the Study 26
Instrument for Data Collection 27
Validation of Instrument 28
Reliability of Instrument 28
Procedure for Data Collection 28
Procedure for Data Analysis 29
CHAPTER FOUR: PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
Discussion of Findings 33
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
Re-statement of the Problem 36
Summary of Procedure used 36
Major Findings 37
Implication of the Study 38
Suggestions for Further Research 40
This study was carried out to determine the utilization of instructional material by both the teachers and students in teaching and learning Automobile technology in technical colleges in Kano state. The design of the study consist of a descriptive survey design. The population consist of the data was collected using structured questionnaire and data was analysed using mean statistic. Some of the findings were that the colleges are equipped with enough printed material e.g text books, journals and maps. The instructional material like technology tools equipment are lacking in the technical colleges. Instructional materials are use at the right time during teaching student learn and understand better. The difficulty of using instructional material one due to the fact that some of the teacher students learn and understand better. The difficulty of using instructional material one due to the fact that some of the teacher are not familiar on the course content itself. Teacher improves improvise for the materials not in the technical colleges. Teachers do not attend refresher course to update their skill in the use of instructional materials. The recommendation of the study ware, Government should provide technical college with up to date tools machines equipment, facilities and instrument which are essential for effective teaching and learning. Teacher of technical colleges should always training and refresher course to update their knowledge and method of teaching. Qualified experienced and dedicated technical teachers should be made as heads of technical instruction in technical colleges especially these who on technically oriented in their field of study in the study
Background of the study
The utilization of instructional material in the teaching of Automobile technology cannot be over emphasizes in whatever the case may be learning comes to an individual through the use of sense organs which include senses of hearing, sight, feeling, and smelling.
It is a believe that learning is best perceived when those senses are used together for example if what to be taught by the teacher can be hard, seen, and practiced by the learner the learning could be best perceived.
When we look at the present educational process and advancement in the field of technology one can suggest that in teaching specially Automobile technology a teacher cannot avoid the use of instructional materials for better learning, some educational problems militating on both teachers and students in a single class, it would be rather difficult for the teacher to manage this group of students without attracting the use of instructional materials
Our personal experience as technical teacher in government technical colleges most especially that of technical college in Kano state and also our teaching practice experience most especially the one that was observed at Kano state gave us an added opportunity to asses the condition of instructional material and technical teachers attitude toward the use of instructional material in some of the technical and vocational college which was in adequate.
Silvins and carry (1986) pointed out that experimentation with the use of instructional material as educational medicines suggests the following
1. It is an important method for teaching and learning at all instructional levels including adult programmes
2. When used properly instructional materials provide motivation for students to assume more responsibilities for learning
3. The use of instructional materials improve instructional programme with more preparation and assistance from specialized personnel.
Statement of the problem
This study work is an attempt to look into the use of instructional material in teaching Automobile technology in technical and vocational colleges in Kano state and their availability, with the technical teacher attitudes toward the use of the instructional material, been a technical teacher in one of the technical colleges, the state of condition is not new however a critical look into the problem of teaching automobile technology in both technical and vocational colleges a lot need to be put in place in term of availability of instructional material and personal effort of the technical teacher in improvising and their attitude toward the used of instructional materials
Purpose of the study
The study aim at investigating the utilization of instructional materials in teaching Automobile technology technology in technical colleges in Kano state specifically the study will
1. Identify the availability or instructional materials for teaching Automobile technology in technical colleges in Kano state.
2. To find out the rate of which the teacher improvise to replace the materials that are not available for teaching Automobile technology.
3. To find out how instructional materials are used for teaching Automobile technology in technical and vocational colleges in Kano state.
Significance of the study
The study will highlight the state of availability of instructional materials in teaching Automobile technology in technical colleges in Kano state. This will keep the state ministry of education and the management of the institution’s under study to know the rate at which the instructional materials are available in the state technical and vocational school in Kano state.
The research will expose the rate at which the teacher’s in the school are able to improvise to replace the instructional materials that are not available. This will help the schools management and the ministry of education officials to assist the efforts of the teacher by assessing the teachers periodically
The finding of the study will also reveal the rate at which the teachers make use of instructional materials during teaching and learning process. This will also help the principles, ministry of education officials as well as the parents to see the rate at which the teachers are making effort toward effective learning and teaching by the students, finally the finding of the research will be at great value to other researchers in this area of specialization
The research questions that will guide this study are
1. How available are the instructional materials in technical colleges?
2. At which rate do teachers improvise to replace the materials not available?
3. What is the rate at which materials are used in teaching Automobile technology effectively in technical schools?
Scope of the study
This study is aim at assessing the types of instructional material suitable for teaching Automobile technology in technical colleges in Kano state and also how to make judicious use by utilizing the instructional materials. This study is primarily concerned with the availability the use of instructional materials by the teachers and the level of improvisation of these instructional materials effectively in teaching and learning of Automobile technology in Kano state.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This project was basically carried out to investigate, analyze and ameliorate the roles of principals of secondary school in Kebbi State. Fro...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Accounting has been generically referred to as the language of business. It is an aid to trade and one of the foundations on ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The importance of education to the development of individual and the nation as a whole cannot be over emphasized. This research project is th...Continue Reading »
4. CAUSES AND IMPLICATION OF DRUG ABUSE AMONG YOUTHS IN KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA SATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction The main aim of selecting this topic’ causes and implication of drug abuse among the youths in Kaduna South Local G...Continue Reading »
5. PERCEIVED CAUSES OF TEENAGE PREGNANCY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN OWERRI NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF IMO STATE» Abstract This research work was designed ton examine the Perceived Causes of Teenage Pregnancy among Secondary School Students in Owerri North Local G...Continue Reading »
6. PEER GROUP AND CAREER CHOICE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE Background to the study A peer group is both a social group and a primary group of people. Peer group many be defined as a group of people...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The role of educational technology in teaching and learning is rapidly becoming one of the most i...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the factors affecting effective communication in marriage. The high rate of separation and misunderstanding among mar...Continue Reading »
9. THE LEVEL OF INFORMATION OVERLOAD AND ANXIETY AMONG UNDERGRADUATES OF NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA» ABSTRACT This study looks at the level of information overload and information Anxiety among undergraduates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. The st...Continue Reading »
10. THE LEVEL OF THE KNOWLEDGE AND SOURCE OF INFORMATION ON SEXUAL TRANSMITTED INFECTION (STIS ) AMONG JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL» ABSTRACT This study was designed to investigate the level of knowledge and source information of sexual transmitted infection among secondary school s...Continue Reading »