Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 53 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a scheme organized to have fresh Nigeria graduates passed through a one year orientation and training programmed. The scheme which was established in 1973 by the federal government of Nigeria, have “Corp” members posted to different states far from their city or states of origin. They are expected to mix with people of other tribes, social and family backgrounds, to learn the culture of the indigenes in the place they are posted to. This action is aimed to bring about unity in the country and to help youths appreciate other ethnics groups. Decision making is at the very centre of education management and administration, especially as it affects fresh graduate posting. Topping the list of the problems inherent on the existing system is the influence of Godfatherism in the posting of graduate. While graduate from rich or influential homes are rejoicing of been posted to their desired or requested states of the federation, graduate from poor/non-influential homes are moon of been posted to undesirable places. The discourse of godfatherism had so much influenced the socio-economic and political life of the nation especially in the fourth republic. It has become almost impossible for an individual to hold political office either by appointment or election without patronizing a godfather because of their power and influence. However, the insurgence of the Boko Haram and insecurity problem in the nation has attracted many which before now do not believe in godfatherism to embrace the gospel of godfatherism to secure a non-violence place for their wards.
1.2 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Until recently, the posting of graduate student of higher institution was done manually and that have slow the process of posting corps member to their primary assignment.
Take for instance, the delay in the existing system of posting of a corps member was caused by existing system of postings, data on which routine and time consuming this is because of the volume of data on which routine task performed is proportional very large. This results in imprecision and slow processing. The data that is being operated requires a secure system and intensifies the need to provide a complex machine that will assist to make a suitable process. The system with its advanced features in storage processing and retrieval make this processing very easy with the help of the automated system retrieval and editing of documents and all problems of the existing system processing will be a thing of the past.
1.3 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The existing system was facing challenge of posting prospective corps member base on the concession condition (critical ailment).
1.4 THE AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The objective of this project is to improve an existing system by adding a concession condition (critical ailment of prospective corps member) incorporating concessional condition posting into the existing system.
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The design of information system is very important in the aspect of national youth service corps because of the sensitive role it plays in the country. In order to keep the scheme moving and reliable, the implementation of information system will be very important or significant in the scheme in achieving her objectives, because without adequate information the scheme will be useless. This will subsequently benefit the scheme, the nation and the corps member at large.
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This project is mainly centered on the posting system of “NYSC”. The research will investigate the formal posting system by looking at is short comings and try to proffer solution to the existing system by implementing a new computerized posting system to cover a concession condition of deploying prospective corps member to state level.
1.7 LIMITATIONS OF STUDY
This project work is not cover securities issues before posting are done. It is important to mention that time was a major constraint in the course of this project. Due to that this project is restricted to posting or deployment, then community development service and camp orientation was not included.
1.8 OPERATIONAL DEFINITION TERMS
1. Deployment: Deployment is the movement of an individual or entire military unit to an overseas location to accomplish a task or mission.
2. National service: is a common name for mandatory government service programmes
3. NYSC: National Youth Service corp
4. Databases: A systematically arranged collection of computer data, structured so that it can be automatically retrieved or manipulated. It is also called databank.
5. Computer Program: This is a set of instruction that guides the computer on the action to perform.
6. Flowchart: This is graphical representation of step by step by which computer can follow pop execute a task.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS (A CASE STUDY OF UNTH, ENUGU)» ABSTRACTThe proper management and utilization of financial resources has over the years been the bed rock of growth, expansion and continual existence...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED POPULATION ANALYSIS SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Demography is the statistical and mathematical study of the size, composition, and spatial distribution of human populati...Continue Reading »
3. DEVELOPMENT OF AN ENHANCED CHECK POINTING TECHNIQUE IN GRID COMPUTING USING PROGRAMMER LEVEL CONTROLS» Abstract Grid computing is a collection of computer resources from multiple locations assembled to provide computational services, storage, data or ap...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TOURISM INFORMATION SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF TOURISM BOARD ENUGU» ABSTRACTThis project work is designed to ease the task involved in maintaining adequate information in tourism board Enugu.This work researched into t...Continue Reading »
5. Design And Implementation Of Computer Based Police Investigation System (A Case Study Of Fiib Headquarters Ogbor-Hill Aba)» Abstract The world over, it is indisputable that the introduction of computer technology in different facets of life, has virtually transformed and en...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main objective of the paper is to build a prediction system to predict the future occurrence of an event. Fuzzy logic, among the various ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Conducting a credible election in Nigeria is increasingly becoming a very difficult task, and thi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project, electronic diagnosis system, is a software system tailored for use in the diagnosis and analysis of diseases. The software is a...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT AN EFFECTIVE PERSONNEL DATABASE INFORMATION SYSTEM USING CADETS’ BRIGADE AS A CASE STUDY.» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Prior to the advent of computers and efficient data base management software, official and private and public document we...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study, design and implementation of web based crime records system, is centered on using web applications to enable an easy, secured and...Continue Reading »