Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
There is always the need to introduce more changes or modification in Hospital curricula particularly in the area of their duties scheduling to be able to meet demand. Medical duties scheduling is a list of activities or things to be done showing the time or dates when they are intended to happen in a tabular form.
The design of Hospital medical duties scheduling to a particular duties at a particular time to avoid unnecessary clashes. Medical duties scheduling system enable in to tract the where about of any medical personnel at a particular point in time and the problems- encountered in manual preparation are been detected solution to the problem of medical duties scheduling system are solved and recommendation made on how to maintain the system effectively.
Hospital is an aspect that schedule plays a vital role for successful achievement of its curriculums. Hospital work takes a succeeding step. Each step has a specified duration of time and a mapped out work coed associated with it. The time stipulated to be utilized maximally to enable you cover the work load elaborately.
The issue of analysis the work load and time involved in an Hospital category and distributing the work load is time intervals. For maximum knowledge in pact it a great concern to the professorate in the field. This is where comprehensive medical duties schedule is always designed to suit the curriculum.
Medical duties schedule does not only involved the all capture of time duties to medical personnel, it also involve the careful allocation other resources like cabour force ad space available. When all these factor are not adequately taken care of, it lead to classes which hinder the effective Hospital operation.
1.1 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The problem associated with the old manual system of medical outies scheduling hindered effective table predication.
It takes a lot of time to process the volume of data involved menially. This makes analysis and synthesis difficult for man to carry out.
The existing system waste a lot of time. This delay the in effect set back of the Hospital operation. The manual medical duties scheduling causes lot of have and clashes. Duties clashes between Doctors also medical duties scheduling unreliable.
Due to manual approach toward medical duties schedule, the there is a problem of time consuming, Repeated process and clash/conflict of fixtures.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
this study is carried out with a view of producing a computerized medical duties scheduling during manual medical duties scheduling. The new system will also to produce a comprehensive and authentic medical duties schedule.
This study also proves the capabilities of the computer in the area of processing concerning the Hospital sector. By implementing computer, one would be able to obtain information needed at a particular point in time. Finally, the study was also carried out to the rode of medical duties schedule medical duties preparation in valves a lot of work in area of processing (ie allocation of available resources) to avoid clashes.
The major clashes that always occur is the Doctors and nurses clashes. The Doctor clash takes place when two Doctor is assigned to work at the same period of time, like wise nurses clash.
To handle this aspect successfully and to produce a reliable result a more sophisticated machine like computer has to e introituses. The computer with it sophisticated features will handle the time table preparation (processing) in an automatic way. It automatically according to pre-defined program instructions. This will lessen the work involved in the preparation of medical duties scheduling and aid in producing adequate and comprehensive medical duties scheduling.
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVES
several department in the University of Nigeria teaching Hospital Enugu have been for the past year eve till date designing their Duties schedule manually.
The primary aim of this project work is to relied the burden and obstacle hungering the production of effective medical duties schedule by developing a computer program which will be timely, more accurate more reliable and more comprehensive. This new system also makes the entire operation very easy.
1.4 SCOPE AND DELIMITATION
The overall goal of this work is purely investigative and prescriptive. The university of Nigeria teaching Hospital Enugu have been selected as our case study.
Our work is limited to the study of medical duties scheduling system existing in university of Nigeria teaching Hospital and designing a program for its computerization.
1.5 LIMITATION AND CONSTRAINTS.
Encountered many difficulties in the pursuit of material and resources that help for the succeful completion of this project work.
It was also difficult to collect data form mine case study due to unavailability of personnel it give me adequate information in my area of study.
I assume that with the aid of computer when implemented, the medical duties schedule will be efficient and more effective so as tackles the procedures involved automatically.
The time consumed in repairing the work manually every year or month by month will be reduced.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS.
Hospital:- According to oxford advanced accuracy, Hospital is an institution providing medical treatment and care for ill and injured people or A building where people who are sick, injured or ill are given medical treatment and care.
COMPUTER:- A computer is an election machine or devices working under the control of stored programs (system software) automatically accepting data as input, processing it and producing information as output.
SYSTEM:- system is a network of interrupted procedures pried together to perform a specific task.
MEDICAL:- It is connected with the way of treating illness that do not involved cutting the body.
SCHEDULE:- A plan that list all the work that you have to do and when you must do each thing.
MANUAL:- This is a physical way of carry out intervention.
DUTIES TIME INTERVAL:- Duties time interval is the interval form the start of duties to the close of duties each days.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Record is the sum of the past achievements or actions of a person or organization. Every existing org...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT A DATABASE DRIVEN ONLINE VIRTUAL MARKETPLACE WITH A PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO OGBETE MAIN MARKET» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 INSIGHT TO ONLINE MARKETPLACE Online Market, commonly known as e commerce or eCommerce, or e business consists of the...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF THE USE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT) IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN KATSINA STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The use of ICT could be an effective tool in attaining any goal set by Tertiary Institutions, the...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Overview of website development is the skill of creating presentation of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an en...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS (A CASE STUDY OF UNTH, ENUGU)» ABSTRACTThe proper management and utilization of financial resources has over the years been the bed rock of growth, expansion and continual existence...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED HOUSEHOLD INVENTORY SYSTEM (CASE STUDY PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Computer household inventory system today encompasses either directly or indirectly ; A field of acti...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TOURISM INFORMATION SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF TOURISM BOARD ENUGU» ABSTRACTThis project work is designed to ease the task involved in maintaining adequate information in tourism board Enugu.This work researched into t...Continue Reading »
8. A DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TO SHOW A QUICK GLANCE OF NYSC PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT (PPA) A STUDY OF EBONYI STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The NYSC place of primary assignment – PPA is a place where the corps members are being sent to carry out and perfo...Continue Reading »
9. CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE DIAGNOSIS SYSTEM USING SUBTRACTIVE CLUSTERING AND ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Recent trends in the field of data mining have driven to the emergence of expert systems ...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED MAILING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN POSTAL SERVICE (NIPOST) UYO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Introduction This chapter introduces a computerized mailing system. It focuses on the theoretical background of the research,...Continue Reading »