Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of TheStudy
The emergence of e-data processing system is an answer to the dire need of man for tools and alternative ways to improve his well-being and activities as a whole. It has relieved workers of the stressful routine of collecting, organizing and management of data.
Campus commercial vehicle registration in Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) involves the use of pen and paper in the recording of commercial vehicles information and generation of unique personal identification number (PIN) for each vehicle. This process is laden with inaccuracy caused by assigning a unique identification number to more than one vehicle and tracking other related information such as change of ownership and renewal of license. This is done for any vehicle used for commercial purpose within and outside the school campus. This process is extremely inefficient and the recovery of the information is not possible once registration papers are damaged or lost as it frequently occurs coupled with the bulk of papers that makes information retrieval very difficult.
The vehicle registration system is the repository that contains vehicle’s data and information which several stakeholders require and need to access, for the efficient functioning in their respective domains and further, in an envisaged integrated environment.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION This chapter discusses the introductory part of the thesis which includes background of the study, research motivati...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main objective of the paper is to build a prediction system to predict the future occurrence of an event. Fuzzy logic, among the various ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In most organizations particularly business organizations, most of what goes on consists largely of transactions. A trans...Continue Reading »
» ANTIMICROCOBIA ACTIVITIES OF GARLIC AND GINGER EXTRACTSTable of ContentCover Page iTitle Page iiAcknowledgement iiiTable of Contents ivCHAPTER ONE– ...Continue Reading »
» The principal objective of this project is to help Security Information Systems (SIS) especially NIGERIAN POLICE which is my case study in the area th...Continue Reading »
6. Design And Implementation Of A Computer Based Household Inventory System (Case Study Presidential Hotel Enugu)» Abstract The activities in household inventory system is of both private and pubic in nature. Household inventory system in the area of computer inclu...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRANSCRIPT GENERATING SYSTEM (COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT, UNICAL)» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION A system is a collection of inter related and inter connected components that work together to perfo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Attendance management of students in institution can be rigorous using the conventional method of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Storage facilities may hold aggregations of learning things as a circulation focus may store book...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe research work Human Resource Management System includes staff registration, task registration, task allocation, and staff leaves applica...Continue Reading »