Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of TheStudy
The emergence of e-data processing system is an answer to the dire need of man for tools and alternative ways to improve his well-being and activities as a whole. It has relieved workers of the stressful routine of collecting, organizing and management of data.
Campus commercial vehicle registration in Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) involves the use of pen and paper in the recording of commercial vehicles information and generation of unique personal identification number (PIN) for each vehicle. This process is laden with inaccuracy caused by assigning a unique identification number to more than one vehicle and tracking other related information such as change of ownership and renewal of license. This is done for any vehicle used for commercial purpose within and outside the school campus. This process is extremely inefficient and the recovery of the information is not possible once registration papers are damaged or lost as it frequently occurs coupled with the bulk of papers that makes information retrieval very difficult.
The vehicle registration system is the repository that contains vehicle’s data and information which several stakeholders require and need to access, for the efficient functioning in their respective domains and further, in an envisaged integrated environment.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Every organization comprises of people, facilities and systems put in place to achieve specific objectives. ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Attendance management of students in institution can be rigorous using the conventional method of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Attendance Management System is software developed for daily student attendance in schools, colleges and institutes. If f...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work identifies the challenges facing police departments that seek to implement computerized crime tracking information systems....Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The 21st century is the era of information economy. With economic development and social progress, people’s material and cultural stand...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE OUTPATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO SPECIALIST HOSPITAL» ABSTRACT Outpatient management systems in hospital today necessitate a competent administration when handling patients, generating reports, patient de...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED DATABASE UPDATING SYSTEM FOR A TRANSACTION –DRIVE/OPERATION A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE (NSE...» ABSTRACT Information is the driving force in a transaction driven operation decision, with rapid advancement in information technology the resulting i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computers with the power of the internet have thrived in aiding communication among people. The telephone system, which i...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTDesign and implementation of Computerized record keeping system has become a big task and indeed a burden to many computer programmes, compute...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED CASE FILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS HIGH COURT LAGOS.)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONComputer has a relatively modest role to play at present in the proper management of organizations and modern firms. It is comp...Continue Reading »