Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of TheStudy
The emergence of e-data processing system is an answer to the dire need of man for tools and alternative ways to improve his well-being and activities as a whole. It has relieved workers of the stressful routine of collecting, organizing and management of data.
Campus commercial vehicle registration in Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) involves the use of pen and paper in the recording of commercial vehicles information and generation of unique personal identification number (PIN) for each vehicle. This process is laden with inaccuracy caused by assigning a unique identification number to more than one vehicle and tracking other related information such as change of ownership and renewal of license. This is done for any vehicle used for commercial purpose within and outside the school campus. This process is extremely inefficient and the recovery of the information is not possible once registration papers are damaged or lost as it frequently occurs coupled with the bulk of papers that makes information retrieval very difficult.
The vehicle registration system is the repository that contains vehicle’s data and information which several stakeholders require and need to access, for the efficient functioning in their respective domains and further, in an envisaged integrated environment.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CONGESTION CONTROL SYSTEM FOR GSM OPERATION (A Case Study of MTN Enugu)» ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The discovery of the computer has to a greater extent revolutionized most profession and their wo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT An Airline Reservation system is very important because it has the strong ability to reduce errors that might have occurred when using a manu...Continue Reading »
4. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Financial Accounting System For A Hotel Industry (A Case Study Of Modotel Hotel, Okpara Avenue Enugu)» Abstract The importance of financial accounting is gradually being recognized as germane to prudent management of any business firm. This has necessit...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB BASED PRESENTATION SYSTEM THAT WOULD ENLIGHTEN USERS ON HOW TO INSTALL A DSTV DECORDER AND SATELLITE DISH» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDYThe satellite television industry developed first in the US from the cable television industry as commu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Semen, also known as seminal fluid, is an organic fluid that may contain spermatozoa. It is secre...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Over the year the leading cause of death in women aged between 35 54 years is breast cancer and second to cardiovascular ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Pharmacy management system is a management system that is designed to improve accuracy and to enhance safety and efficien...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Before the advent of computer in Nigeria manufacturing firms, just like other areas of the society w...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computer has proved his uniqueness in different words of life. It provides and in different ways which reduces complexity...Continue Reading »