Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Website designers make use of graphics to design their products. They
therefore need a steady of fresh images that they can use for their
designs. On the other side of the divide are several models that are
looking to earn a living through modelling. This computer science
project topic is aimed at bridging the gap between these two sets of
professionals using the Modelling Photo e-Commerce Site.
tags: computer science project topic, html, php, mysql, web based system, e-commerce
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG).» ABSTRACT The paper examines the design and implementation of an online assignment submission system. The challenges faced by students in meeting assig...Continue Reading »
» GENERAL DESCRIPTION File size:728 KB Programming Language: PHP, MYSQL, AJAX (For Other Programming Languages Click Here) Programming Environment: Wind...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE MULTIMEDIA BASED LEARNING SYSTEM FOR POST PRIMARY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE» ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Storage facilities may hold aggregations of learning things as a circulation focus may store book...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Digital Library System (DLS) extends and integrate approaches adopted in traditional libraries as well as in distributed ...Continue Reading »
» TACKLING INSURGENCY USING CRYPTOGRAPHYCHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYCommunication is an essential key during military conflict. In...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Billing is the act of issuing bills for goods or services rendered. A bill is a printed or writte...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION A Geographical Information System (GIS) is a system of hardware, software and procedures to facilitate the management, ma...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 GENERAL INTRODUCTION It is safe to say that most activities such as apartment allocation carried out in most cities in Ni...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time table is a structured schedule of an event with time at which they occur, especially tim...Continue Reading »