Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project contains a detailed analysis of the existing manual-based billing system of a Hospital of the penults Hospital Trans-Ekulu, Enugu State as a case study.
Base on the analysis, problem areas were identified and a computer based Medical billing system was designed and implement using the IBM compatible Micro-computer system, with colour monitor.
Hospital is responsible for the supply of drugs to various inhabitants in zone at specific drug rates. Form the inception of the hospital, billing has been manually processed.
The manual system employed is not very efficient, a lot of paper work has to be done, receipt, irrespective of patients, take a long period of time to prepare. Due to the volummous number of drugs users, record of patients which serve as information for preparing managerial decision are very difficult to locate manually.
Therefore because of the problem and error arising from such a system, the computer based billing system because very invaluable.
1.2 THE BENEFIT OF THIS WORK
A. To assist medical organization to maintain concise patients monitoring. This project is designed to overview how computer can be use to operation in hospital set-up system. Consequence, this can also serve as aid for computer efficiency designed to carry out administrative job.
B. In the event of hug investment the risk at least will be reduced, this means that when the hospital spends a hug capital to carry out some project, that they will recover the capital with minimum risk.
1.3 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
By account of history, medical billing has been plague by several factors based on the current manual process:
- File and record are not properly kept.
- Error are easily made and hardly detected.
- Information is not well maintained.
The sole aim of this project is to reduce un its entirely all these irregularities by the use of computer.
1.4 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
To reduce stress, abnormalities, irregularities, time consumption and cost of operation involved or fund in various aspects of record control.
To raise the standard of computer to a greater height in the organization and also in the society
With the development of the internet if has made it possible to pay for medical alternation online just as it is possible to buy other goods and service online.
1.5 AIMS AND OBJECTIVE
This project aim primary at developing a computer-based medical billing system that will prepare bills for patients in an area. A computer-based system can be “batched” or “interactive” a batched processing system is one where transaction are collected and prepared for input for processing as a simple unit. There may be some delay between the occurrence original event and the eventual processing of the transactions. Interactive system are those which allow the user to input data in response to the information displayed on the screen
The project is concerned with only interactive system. The practical system used is the medical billing system.
The project however aims at the following:
- A faster means of billing a patient
- Reducing redundancies of files
- Generation of monthly billing transaction information
- Increasing billing efficiency
- A faster means of calculating revenue
The scope of this study, which is equally the domain or the problem area is particularly the case study of this research work “penults hospital Enugu” and it is to provide a program that will effectively handle the operations of a hospital billing system.
A program that will be interactive one, which means there will be at time/opportunities for operator to supply data to the computer
Form the on set; everything seemed, to be good. But there is nothing with merit without demerits. Some of the constraints, which would have made me not to finish this work.
1. Financial help which I needed most to carry out this project work
2. Constant fluctuation of light, which almost made me to have hypertension.
3. Economic uncertainty in the country
Despite all this temptation, I thank God or giving me strength to overcome it all
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. SIMULTANEOUS AND SINGLE GENE EXPRESSION: COMPUTATIONAL ANALYSIS FOR MALARIA TREATMENT DISCOVERYSIMULTANEOUS AND SINGLE GENE EXPRESSION: COMPUTATIONAL ...» ABSTRACT The major aim of this work is to develop an efficient and effective k means algorithm to cluster malaria microarray data to enable the extrac...Continue Reading »
2. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR LABORATORY MANAGEMENT, USING COMPUTER SCIENCE LABORATORY, AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Inventory is the quantity of goods and materials on hand that an organization or manufacturer uses to repres...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY An Office was described as a place where all the official or paper work are done or performed. B...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT An Airline Reservation system is very important because it has the strong ability to reduce errors that might have occurred when using a manu...Continue Reading »
5. Home >> Project Materials >> Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Office Inventory System Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Office I...» Abstract This project is on design and implementation of a computerized office inventory system that is based on a system of valuation known as office...Continue Reading »
6. EVALUATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN E-BANKING AND CYBER CRIME IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK PLC, 2011-2015)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY There are few innovations that have changed the dynamics of banking as much as the e banking revolu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT As business become increasingly dependent on Information Technology for their operations, project managers find themselves under pressure to ...Continue Reading »
8. AN IMPLEMENTATION OF A MOVING MESSAGE DISPLAY BOARD (A Case Study of Yahaya Hamza Institute Technology, Mando- Kaduna)» ABSTRACT LED's are a fantastic way to illuminate any kind of sign, be it lettering or panels. LED Dot Matrix Displays are a common sight nowadays on s...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SPRINGLIGHT TECHNOLOGY, UYO)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION Project management establishments like Springlight Technology, Treasure property& project manage...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF GATEWAY HOTEL IBARA, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE)» ABSTRACT This project is based computerized Hotel and management into gateway Hotel Ibara Abeokunta. This now introduced system solve all the problems...Continue Reading »