Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 68 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Computerized Traffic Offense System is a powerful web based and database program that records all the traffic offenses committed nationwide. The system helps the Federal Road Safety Commission keep adequate records of all traffic offenses that has been committed and that will still be committed by road users and also maintain the databases of the commission (FRSC).
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Prior to the establishment of Federal Road Safety Commission in 1988, there was no concrete and sustained policy action to address the carnage on Nigerian roads. Earlier attempts in this direction were limited to discrete and isolated attempts by some states of the Federation and individuals.The unpleasant trend in the nation’s road traffic system which resulted in upsurge in road traffic accidents made the Federal Government initiate a search for a credible and effective response to the challenge. In February 1988, the Federal Government established the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No .45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statue books as the FRSC Act cap 141 laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 200. Around the world road traffic injuries are a major public health challenges that requires concerted efforts for effective and sustained prevention.An estimated 1.2million people are killed in road crashes every year and as many as 50million suffer injuries. The world health organization believes that these figures could increase by more than half over the next 20 years unless there is a firm commitment to road safety and accident prevention, especially in Nigeria, most adults will know of someone who has been killed or injured in a road
traffic accident. It is a dead fact that many of these accidents and their consequences would have been avoided. Therefore the Computerized Traffic Offense System will help to keep records of all traffic offenses committed by road users and also maintain the databases of the commission (FRSC).
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The present system of traffic offense system which is the manual system known as (Notice of Offense Sheet) has a lot of problems.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF INTERNET AND THE WAY IT INFLUENCE STUDENTS READING CULTURE (Case study of selected primary schools in Edo State)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYReading is an essential tool for lifelong learning. It is important for everyone to develop the rudi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYWhen one looked back with analytical mid, we can concluded that computer technology keeps an advancing with rema...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR FARM MANAGEMENT USING MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Accurate and easy to use Farm Management Information Systems (FMIS) are of fundamental importance for a succ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract There are around 200+ different currencies used in different countries around the world. Conversion from one currency to another is a very im...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe fundamental aim of this project is to emphasize how a system of information network aids the government and police administration in decis...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The introduction of computer into the information technology has tremendously effect on the information of organizations ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Cybersecurity through ethical hacking plays an important role in the ongoing development of telec...Continue Reading »
8. TOWARD PROVIDING HIGH SPEED INTERNET SERVICES TO STAFF AND STUDENTS OF KADUNA POLYTECHNIC TUDUNWADA CAMPUS» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER I: INTRODUC...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA STATE FEDRAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICES, F.I.R.S) CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Attacks on computer by outside intruder are more publ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionThe university course allocation problems deal with the scheduling of the teaching program. Two different but r...Continue Reading »