Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 68 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Computerized Traffic Offense System is a powerful web based and database program that records all the traffic offenses committed nationwide. The system helps the Federal Road Safety Commission keep adequate records of all traffic offenses that has been committed and that will still be committed by road users and also maintain the databases of the commission (FRSC).
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Prior to the establishment of Federal Road Safety Commission in 1988, there was no concrete and sustained policy action to address the carnage on Nigerian roads. Earlier attempts in this direction were limited to discrete and isolated attempts by some states of the Federation and individuals.The unpleasant trend in the nation’s road traffic system which resulted in upsurge in road traffic accidents made the Federal Government initiate a search for a credible and effective response to the challenge. In February 1988, the Federal Government established the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No .45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statue books as the FRSC Act cap 141 laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 200. Around the world road traffic injuries are a major public health challenges that requires concerted efforts for effective and sustained prevention.An estimated 1.2million people are killed in road crashes every year and as many as 50million suffer injuries. The world health organization believes that these figures could increase by more than half over the next 20 years unless there is a firm commitment to road safety and accident prevention, especially in Nigeria, most adults will know of someone who has been killed or injured in a road
traffic accident. It is a dead fact that many of these accidents and their consequences would have been avoided. Therefore the Computerized Traffic Offense System will help to keep records of all traffic offenses committed by road users and also maintain the databases of the commission (FRSC).
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The present system of traffic offense system which is the manual system known as (Notice of Offense Sheet) has a lot of problems.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB ENABLED ONLINE TUTORIAL (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT)» ABSTRACT This project was centered on web enabled visual basic online tutorial. The current process of teaching and learning is being done manually an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the past years, Hotel search and booking is something which is done by everyone who wishes t...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE OUTPATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO SPECIALIST HOSPITAL» ABSTRACT Outpatient management systems in hospital today necessitate a competent administration when handling patients, generating reports, patient de...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is a term used to describe technologies in manipul...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Caritas University, Amorji Nike, Enugu, is a private University approved by the Federal Gover...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION For the proper development of a society, its educational institutions play a very important role. They provide the societ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Certificate verification system is a system designed to computerize the process of adding certificates and verifying the certificates records...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The Mobile Adhoc Network (MANET) is a new network type which caters for the needs of the changing...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EXPERT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR AUTOMOBILE FAULT DETECTION AND DIAGNOSIS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In present time most households own at least one car. This figure shows that a car is very important to people’s lives ...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CRIMINAL RECORD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM USING AREA COMMAND, IKOT EKPENE AS A CASE STUDY» Abstract This research work was on Design and implementation of criminal record management system Using area command, Ikot Ekpene as a case study. Thi...Continue Reading »