Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 68 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Computerized Traffic Offense System is a powerful web based and database program that records all the traffic offenses committed nationwide. The system helps the Federal Road Safety Commission keep adequate records of all traffic offenses that has been committed and that will still be committed by road users and also maintain the databases of the commission (FRSC).
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Prior to the establishment of Federal Road Safety Commission in 1988, there was no concrete and sustained policy action to address the carnage on Nigerian roads. Earlier attempts in this direction were limited to discrete and isolated attempts by some states of the Federation and individuals.The unpleasant trend in the nation’s road traffic system which resulted in upsurge in road traffic accidents made the Federal Government initiate a search for a credible and effective response to the challenge. In February 1988, the Federal Government established the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No .45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statue books as the FRSC Act cap 141 laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 200. Around the world road traffic injuries are a major public health challenges that requires concerted efforts for effective and sustained prevention.An estimated 1.2million people are killed in road crashes every year and as many as 50million suffer injuries. The world health organization believes that these figures could increase by more than half over the next 20 years unless there is a firm commitment to road safety and accident prevention, especially in Nigeria, most adults will know of someone who has been killed or injured in a road
traffic accident. It is a dead fact that many of these accidents and their consequences would have been avoided. Therefore the Computerized Traffic Offense System will help to keep records of all traffic offenses committed by road users and also maintain the databases of the commission (FRSC).
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The present system of traffic offense system which is the manual system known as (Notice of Offense Sheet) has a lot of problems.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRAFFIC OFFENCE DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM. (CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISSIONER, ENUGU)» ABSTRACT This project is carried out in order to develop computer based Traffic Offence documentation system to all aviate the problems incurred in Fe...Continue Reading »
2. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized National Identity Card Processing System (A Case Study Of Immigration National Identity Card Management I...» Abstract This project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on Immigration National Identity card Management Inform...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED DRUG VERIFICATION AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL AGENCY FOR FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION ...» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTIONDrug reporting and verification establishments like NAFDAC (National Agency for Food and Drug Adminis...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Most rental service firms today still use manual information system because their information needs are of moderate size and ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY A computer network or data network is a telecommunications network which allows computers to exch...Continue Reading »
» IntroductionA student information system (SIS) is software application for education establishments to manage student data. Also known as student info...Continue Reading »
7. Design And Implementation Of Computerized Budget Analysis System (Case Study Of Enugu State Ministry Of Finance)» Abstract A Budget being the planning of how to spend revenues and incoming capitals so this makes is necessary to make sure that it is done with extra...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY On line activities have in recent past replaced virtually every form of transactions. This is bec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The term ‘Portal’ projected the vision that the web site is an entry point to selected and releva...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionThis chapter presents the introduction to the research work under the following sub heads:Theoretical BackgroundStatement ...Continue Reading »