Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION
Project management establishments like Springlight Technology, Treasure property& project management company,Novitia consulting etc., these establishments require efficient and brilliant technique and flexible system for proper management of all their operation. Their main objective is to offer quality services in projects management to individuals and other company buying their service in a proper and cost-effective way. In recent years, there has been a rapid growth in infrastructures and project executed in the country, which in turn has created a need to build an application that will address most of the issues address in this research work. This research work will be of paramount importance to these sectors as it will be design to address most of their challenges.
Project Management Software easily automates the whole process of project creating, adding team member to the project, allocating task and creating project milestones as well as setting time frame for each project. System users are created by the system admin where each staff is able to login in with the provided authorization and manage his/her account. Clients are register to the system to view and input necessary details on his/her project, the users/staff all form the project team member, where staff can be added to as many project he/she so desire. The admin has the sole authority over the system.
Chapter one introduces the research work and the problem definition of the research, and to know the aim of this research work, research justification tells us why it is important to research on this topic; it also covers areas like scope and limitation of study which entails the boundary of this work. Definition of terms gives summarize what each chapter entails.
1.3.0 PROBLEM DEFINITION
This research work was undertaken to uncover some of the problems with conventional project management systems. Where project team member meet on regularly basis to discuss the progress made on the project,team members are not permitted to travel or engage in activities outside the cities as work progress is review by physical presence. Using these conventional method pose lots of constraint on team member as no team member can focus on other business activities except these is completed. Thereby slowing the growth of the establishment.
1.4.0 OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
In view of the problems mentioned above, this project is aimed at implementing a project management system which will exclusively:
Automate every project carried out in the establishment such as registering a project , keeping track of project milestones, projects updates and Asynchronous transfer of message between project team members.
Efficiently handling of project files and secure channel through which projects will be store, sorted, updated and retrieved.
1.5.0 RESEARCH JUSTIFICATION
This research work will provide a reliable way of handling Springlight projects effectively and eliminate the lag time in file recovery and also with an inclusion of anasynchronous system. Furthermore, it will aids structural document representation and eliminates the tedium of performing monotonous transaction. This research will also contribute to existing literature in this area and will serve as a guild or blueprint for an undergraduate student.
1.6.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
This research work “design and implementation of an interactive project management system” will be a web-based application and will be implemented on a relational database system(MySQL). Html(hypertext markup language), css(cascading style sheet) and Jquery will be used to design the web-user interface, php (hypertext preprocessor) will be used as the serve- side script language to link the interface and the database.
1.7.0 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF STUDY
This research work is to develop a system capable of handling all Springlight task such as creating project, setting time frame for a project, adding team members to each project, adding project milestones to each project and asynchronous messages between team members. The system will also incorporate in its design a feedback layout between project team an d client as well.
The system will not incorporate in its development all the functions of a project management system but will focus only on the aforementioned functionalities. The system will not be responsible for any loss of data if its environment (network/system installed on) is corrupt.
1.8.0 CHAPTER LAYOUT
This section was put in place to explain what each chapter does, chapter one introduces the project to the reader by explaining the problems the project is supposed to solve, objective of the study and research justification is to describe to the reader the purpose and the importance of researching on this topic, research methodology is all about the method used in implementing the research work, scope and limitation describes the boundary of the research work and where the project work can be put into use.
Chapter two deals with the literature review and state-of-the-art.This chapter discusses literature review, what people have published related to this research work and their shortcoming, how this present research can improve their shortcomings.
Chapter three deals with the system design methodology i.e. collection of tools methods and practices for achieving a task; the requirement specification states the expectation of the system analysis, and design which is the blueprint of what the system would carry out.
Chapter four has to do with the implementation, system testing strategies, target computer system requirement, software maintenance etc.
Chapter five discusses the recommendations and conclusion part of the research work and how this work can be applied to the problem domain.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. Computer Base Network Security And Firewalls In Banking System (A Case Study Of Diamond Bank Nig Plc Owerri)» Abstract The degree of incidence of an organization that services to customer such as banks security depends on speed and accuracy with the service pe...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE PRISON MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE ENUGU)» ABSTRACT Prisoners’ management in Nigeria has long been a neglected area and has only recently been included in the 20 20 vision document under ...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED SYSTEM FOR BORROWING AND RETURNING BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY (USING AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY AS THE CASE STUDY)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The use of academic as a means of promoting learning in Nigeria has increased overtime. In this p...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION “SIM Card Registration System” is a system which is used by the user for the purpose of managing and saving different...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE BUS TICKET RESERVATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM TRANSPORT COMPANY [AKTC]» ABSTRACT The study examines the design and implementation of an online bus ticket reservation system. The system solves the problem of inconveniencing...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED MEDICAL DUTIES SCHEDULING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO TEACHING HOSPITAL)» ABSTRACT There is always the need to introduce more changes or modification in Hospital curricula particularly in the area of their duties scheduling ...Continue Reading »
7. PREDICTING STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the Study Education is an essential factor for improving the socio economic, cultural, and poli...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Reading groups have become extremely popular over the past years. And because of their successes in so many communities throughout the nation...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTAn Android based online clearance system is a research work that will help build an effective information management for schools. It is aimed ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT.The complexity and anonymity of computer systems does not only aid crime in the society but also it’s a combating measure to crime and aids...Continue Reading »