Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 120 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The researchwasconducted to determinethe nutritional status of Hibiscus sabdariffa at
different growthconditions and stages. Three levels of fertilizer treatments; poultry manure
(M), 10 tons per hectare, mineral fertilizer (N.P.K. 15-15-15)at 75 kg (F75) and 100 kg
(F100) per hectare were used, and the field wasweedthree times within the sampling periods.
Field trials were conducted at Teaching and Research Farm of Kano University of Science
and Technology, Wudil, Kano State.The treatments were laid out in complete
randomizedblock design (CRBD) and poultry manure applied uniformly after land
preparation before sowing.Thesamplingwas carried out between July to November, 2014
during the rainy season. Standard methods were used for the plant and soil samples
collection, pre-treatment, digestion andanalysis.The results obtained for proximate
constituents revealed that at a vegetative stage (SI); the application of M gave the
highestcrude protein than the F75 and F100 with levels of 20.910±2.132, 15.322±5.568 and
18.426±0.704 %, respectively.Similarly, the levels of crude fiber recorded in the H.
sabdariffa (L) were: 12.047±0.684, 11.47±9.462 and 11.173±0.0542 % for the M, F75 and
F100 fertilizers at SI.Furthermore, oxalate content recorded in the H. sabdariffa (L) at SI
was: 9.978±2.359, 8.455±3.364 and 8.190±0.213 %, respectively. It was observedthat the
moisture content for M, F75 and F100were: 6.812±0.253, 6.989±1.053, and 6.504±0.354 %at
SI with F75 having the higher value.The carbohydrateand tannin content at SI when the plant
grown with these fertilizers was:32.366±5.555, 42.223±12.184 and 41.960±7.657 %, and
2.685±0.068, 2.756±0.114 and 2.736±0.454 %respectively and F75 obtained with h
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR CHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Natural gas processing is a complex industrial process designed to clean raw natural gas by separatin...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study deals with student attitude towards laboratory work and its impact on academic performance in chemistry in Oredo Local Government A...Continue Reading »
3. The role of plants in the treatment of diseases caused by micro-organisms based in the natural products (pure and applied chemistry)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUNG OF STUDY 1.1.1 Phyllantus This is a genus of the family Euphorbiaceae. It was first identified in Central and ...Continue Reading »
4. COMBINED EFFECTS OF PLAY-SIMULATIONS AND TEACHING WITH ANALOGY ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN CHEMISTRY» ABSTRACT Excessive use of the lecture method in teaching science to secondary school students has been faulted by science educators: It leads to low a...Continue Reading »
5. THE DEMONSTRATION METHODS ON TEACHING AND LEARNING CHEMISTRY IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN SOME SELECTED SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of study The demonstration methods on teaching and learning chemistry in senior secondary school in some selec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Energy drinks refer to beverages that contain large doses of caffeine and other legal stimulants such as taurine, carbohy...Continue Reading »
7. NUTRITIONAL AND ANTINUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS OF THE SEED AND SEED OIL OF Citrullus ecirrhosis (WILD MELON)» Abstract Attempt was made to determine the nutritional and anti nutritional composition of Wild melon (C. ecirrhosus ) popularly known as “Gunar sha...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The nutritional potential walnut was determined by analyzing the proximate composition of conophonut, functional properties, Bulk Density of ...Continue Reading »
9. CHARACTERISATION OF CLAY DEPOSIT IN GWANDU TOWN OF KEBBI STATE AND ITS POTENTIAL IN CERAMIC PRODUCTION» Abstract Characterization and analysis of Gwandu clay deposits has been conducted with a view to finding its possible industrial applications. The che...Continue Reading »
10. SUGGESTION OF POSSIBLE METHODS OF ELIMINATING STAINS ESPECIALLY STUBBORN AND TOUGH ONES IN THE SURFACE OF THE TEXTILE FABRICS WITHOUT CAUSING ANY DAMA...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study According to Bob Flexner (1999) stain is a discolouration that can be clearly distingui...Continue Reading »