Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 120 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The researchwasconducted to determinethe nutritional status of Hibiscus sabdariffa at
different growthconditions and stages. Three levels of fertilizer treatments; poultry manure
(M), 10 tons per hectare, mineral fertilizer (N.P.K. 15-15-15)at 75 kg (F75) and 100 kg
(F100) per hectare were used, and the field wasweedthree times within the sampling periods.
Field trials were conducted at Teaching and Research Farm of Kano University of Science
and Technology, Wudil, Kano State.The treatments were laid out in complete
randomizedblock design (CRBD) and poultry manure applied uniformly after land
preparation before sowing.Thesamplingwas carried out between July to November, 2014
during the rainy season. Standard methods were used for the plant and soil samples
collection, pre-treatment, digestion andanalysis.The results obtained for proximate
constituents revealed that at a vegetative stage (SI); the application of M gave the
highestcrude protein than the F75 and F100 with levels of 20.910±2.132, 15.322±5.568 and
18.426±0.704 %, respectively.Similarly, the levels of crude fiber recorded in the H.
sabdariffa (L) were: 12.047±0.684, 11.47±9.462 and 11.173±0.0542 % for the M, F75 and
F100 fertilizers at SI.Furthermore, oxalate content recorded in the H. sabdariffa (L) at SI
was: 9.978±2.359, 8.455±3.364 and 8.190±0.213 %, respectively. It was observedthat the
moisture content for M, F75 and F100were: 6.812±0.253, 6.989±1.053, and 6.504±0.354 %at
SI with F75 having the higher value.The carbohydrateand tannin content at SI when the plant
grown with these fertilizers was:32.366±5.555, 42.223±12.184 and 41.960±7.657 %, and
2.685±0.068, 2.756±0.114 and 2.736±0.454 %respectively and F75 obtained with h
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR CHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF THE QUALITY OF SOAPS PRODUCED FROM BLENDS OF Butyrospermum parkii FRUIT OIL (SHEA BUTTER), Sesamum indicum (SESAME) SEED OIL AND TALLOW» ABSTRACT The study was conducted to determine the characteristics of soap produced from different fats and oils. Three different blends of Sesamum ind...Continue Reading »
2. NUTRITIONAL AND ANTINUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS OF THE SEED AND SEED OIL OF Citrullus ecirrhosis (WILD MELON)» Abstract Attempt was made to determine the nutritional and anti nutritional composition of Wild melon (C. ecirrhosus ) popularly known as “Gunar sha...Continue Reading »
3. COMBINED EFFECTS OF PLAY-SIMULATIONS AND TEACHING WITH ANALOGY ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN CHEMISTRY» ABSTRACT Excessive use of the lecture method in teaching science to secondary school students has been faulted by science educators: It leads to low a...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF PESTICIDES DICHLORODIPHENYL TRICHLOROEYHANE (D.D.Y) AND BENZENE HEXACHRORIDE (BHC) ON THE MICROFLORA OF THE THREE TYPES OF SOIL.» ABSTRACT The effect of pesticides, chchlorodipheny trichloroethane (DDY) and Benzene hexaxhoride (BHc) on the microflora of the three types of soil (l...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Palm wine is an important alcoholic beverages resulting from the spontaneous fermentation of the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION A dye is a deeply coloured organic compound, usually soluble in water. Insoluble coloured compounds are called pigments. ...Continue Reading »
7. DETERMINATION OF SOME HEAVY METALS IN SELECTED FISHES IN THE VICINITY OF CONFLUENCE OF RIVERS NIGER AND BENUE IN LOKOJA, NIGERIA» Abstract The study assessed the physicochemical parameters of the water and concentrations of Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Pb and Zn in the water, sediments and or...Continue Reading »
8. DETERMINATION OF POLYCHLORINATED BIPHENYL RESIDUES IN SOIL OF SELECTED TRANSFORMER MAINTENANCE WORKSHOPS IN KADUNA AND ZARIA METROPOLIS, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT As effective as polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) may be in achieving thermal stability as coolant in transformer oils; spills, decommissionin...Continue Reading »
9. REMOVAL OF HEAVY METAL IONS FROM WASTE WATER USING A GROUNDNUT SHELL AND TEA BAG AS A NATURAL ADSORBENT» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Reduplication is a morphological process in which the root of a word or a part of it is repeated. In many languages, redu...Continue Reading »
10. INFLUENCE OF STUDENTS` PERCEPTIONS OF CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM ENVIRONMENT ON THEIR ACHIEVEMENT AND ATTITUDES TOWARDS CHEMISTRY.» ABSTRACT Students perform very poorly in Chemistry in the last few decades, many reasons have been induced to explain these poor performances. Attitud...Continue Reading »