Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 112 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Women are believed to be economically active yet, they comprise of the majority of the world‟s
poor. Women have not only been disadvantaged in access to material resources like credit,
property and money, but they have also been excluded from social resources like education and
knowledge concerning some businesses. This study examined the effect of microfinance services
(microcredit, micro-savings, financial training and advisory services) on women economic
empowerment. The study used a cross sectional survey research method. Population of the study
was made up of 12,175 women registered with the microfinance banks in Jos South local
government. Data was obtained through questionnaire. Systematic random sampling technique
was employed to select the respondents from each microfinance bank. A total of 429 women
customers of microfinance banks in Jos South Local Government participated in the research.
Descriptive statistics and Partial Least Square PLS-SEM were used to analyze the data. The
study revealed that microcredit, micro-savings and financial literacy training had positive effect
on women economic empowerment (in terms of increase income, financial savings and
confidence, contribution to assets and household economic decision making). While advisory
services had a negative effect on women economic empowerment due to the fact that most
microfinance banks are not in a good position to offer this services. The study recommended that
Microfinance Banks should improve more on their services and alert their customers on these
services so as to enlighten lives economically.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. FACTORS AFFECTING THE COMPETENCIES AND PROJECT DELIVERY OF SMALL SIZE INDIGENOUS CONSTRUCTION FIRMS IN LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY Building construction is the process of assembling materials to form a building; it is generally performe...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.0.1 AN OVERVIEW The term quality control and inspection originated in the term appeared in an article by Dr. A.V fiegen...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this research work is to find out the importance of record management and effective job performance in an organization, thus any m...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examines the effect of labour turnover on organizational performance using Kaduna State Water Board as a case study. The population...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT CONTROL SYSTEM ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF PROFILE OF SELECTED ENTERPRISES IN DELTA STATE)» ABSTRACT This research work was designed to study training and development of employees in service organization. This study titled “An Evaluatio...Continue Reading »
6. STORE CODING AND MATERIAL IDENTIFICATION AND EFFECT ON STORE EFFICIENCY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY (NBC))» Chapter I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Store code and material identification has witnessed great transformation in recent times due to t...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The impact of management incentive policies on worker’s productivity. The place of good management incentive policies on employee&rsquo...Continue Reading »
8. IMPACT OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL SYSTEM ON THE PERFORMANCE OF A MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF SIBA WATER COMPANY, IKOT EKPENE...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v Table of contents vi List of tables and Figures ix Ab...Continue Reading »
9. IMPACT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT ON PRODUCTIVITY OF A MANUFACTURING FIRM (CHAMPION BREWERIES PLC, UYO)» ABSTRACT This study examined how total quality management can be advanced as a tool to improving the productivity of the manufacturing industry Champi...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF MATERIAL INSPECTION ON PRODUCT QUALITY IN POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA (PHCN), KADUNA» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Philip Crosby in his book “Quality is free” summarizes the effect of inspection in the...Continue Reading »