Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The issue of exportation of goods in Nigeria dates back to the beginning of this century. It importance cannot be over emphasized because it contributed immensely to the development of the Nigeria economy.
After the amalgamation of the two protectorates that formed Nigeria in 1914, exportation of goods become an economic element but mainly agricultural materials which were semi-finished.
After independence, exportation became the main stay of the Nigerian economy. It stood as the only sources of foreign exchange for the government. Today, it has been developed to a very great extent that it become a development stimuli of the economy.
Exportation is the act of making available, goods produced in one nation to other nations. It’s an international trade variable. It is difficult to write a details description of export, it importance and implications because writers have not been interested in this field.
The exportation of made in Nigeria goods is in its infancy. This study tends to emphasize the importance of exportation of made in Nigeria goods in order to ensure a fast growing economy.
What constitutes export, the benefit of export etc will be take into consideration.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEMS
Nigeria has been marked as one of the industrialized state in African exporting some of her goods. It has also been showed that agricultural products constituted export in the early stage.
From the 1970’s, Nigeria has been known to be endowed with abundant natural resources. Industrial institution has taken the economic sphere of Nigeria.
Despite this great achievement in the Nigeria economy, its has been observed over the years that most made in Nigeria goods as tool for the development of the Nigeria economy. To find out what constitutes Nigeria export and its economic effect.
To find out which reason account for the non-exportation of Nigeria goods. Can the goods be exported and how? These are the problems the researcher is faced with and for which this study will be to solve.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
Motivation and the interest for his study is stimulated from the non-exportation Nigeria goods dwindling exports and continued underdevelopment of the Nigeria’s economy.
Specifically the purpose of study are:-
1) To ascertain how made in Nigeria goods can be exported
2) To ascertain what should constitute export in Nigeria
3) To know what caused the n on-exportation of goods in Nigeria
4) To know the effect of export on the economy
5) To ascertain the factors leading to effective exportation.
1.4) RESEARCH QUESTIONS
The study is faced with the following research questions:
1. What constitute export in Nigeria?
2. Can other goods be exported?
3. How can they be exported?
4. Can Nigeria export all her goods?
5. Which do you think is not liable to be exported?
6. Should Nigeria satisfy all her citizens before exported? Why
7. Do you prefer Nigeria exporting only one of her goods to two or more?
8. Is export regulated, How?
9. Who is responsible for export regulation?
10. What are the factors that restrain export of goods in Nigeria?
11. Why the need for Nigeria to export?
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
This study when completed will emphasize the importance of exportation to exports, manufactures and the government.
They will be familiar to the Economic effect of exportation of goods produced or manufactured by them.
They will comet to know how, they can go into the production of goods suitable for export.
Finally, the importance of export will be exposed to every individual as a result of it impact on the general economy.
The study could have been extended to other areas of study such a level of demand by consuming nations, their economy, world market prices of commodities and such other area as, international relations, economic sanctions etc. But for the purpose of effective study, the researcher have decided to concentrate on the importance of export and its long run effect on the economy.
The following are some of the problems that hindered the researcher study
1) Financial constraints
The researcher could not afford the money to carry out move research work on the subject.
2) Lack of Time
Enough time was not given to the researcher to effectively collect enough data for the work.
3) Inadequate of Secondary Data
The secondary data available are not enough, this hindered the researchers ability to gather enough information to effectively carry out the work.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
Export: These are goods produced in a country which are not
Goods: These are the outcome of production
Development: This is a change brought to a place as a result of
growth in economic activities.
Economy: The general activities that take place in a given areas
Foreign Exchange: This refers to the currencies of consuming
Raw Materials: The early stage of development of a particular
thing or place.
Igw, Y. Osa Afiana, Long road Export financing Guardian March
13, p. 31, 1998
Kingible B. The Promise of Aluminum as a non-oil Export Guardian
March 4, pg. 15, 1998
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to examine if international trade has any impact on Nigeria’s economy growth and to see if it impacts positivel...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF WORKERS MOTIVATION IN THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT SYSTEM (A STUDY OF UGHELLI NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of workers motivation in the Nigeria local government system have not been popular in ...Continue Reading »
3. THE EFFECT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN RURAL AREAS USING ISOKO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The Nigeria rural areas consist of diversity of people with distinct cultures sustained by diverse ec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It should be recanted that a decision is a choice where by a person forms a conclusion about a si...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The topic of the study is Human Resource Management in Hotel and Catering industry (A case study of Royal Palace Hotel Enugu). The researcher...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF STRATEGIC PLANNING ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Strategic planning which is process chart involves analyzing the opportunities and threats in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGOUND TO THE STUDY When a country has one Chief Executive who is both normal arid political head of state, wielding r...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF COMMUNICATION IN AN ORGANISATION (A CASE STUDY OF COCA-COLA NIGERIA COMPANY, UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Research has shown a continue interest in the study of organizational goal attainment especially when...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECT OF COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS ON RISK BASED INTERNAL AUDITING IN HOMA BAY COUNTY GOVERNMENT, KENYA» ABSTRACT For several centuries, internal auditing has been believed to be helping firms in protecting financial resources and assess recognized intern...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONAlthough product development is not usual recognized as a formal stage in the product life cycle, many ideas for long term ...Continue Reading »