Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In the sense that the materials involved in this project were capital intensive more especially cement, so in carrying out the work one must have to be careful in the selection and collection of materials to be used in the casting of the concrete.
The materials used are coarse aggregate (granite) fine aggregate (sand). The coarse aggregates used in this work were collected from Ishiagu while the fine aggregate was collected in front of the carpentry’s workshop on the campus. The test conform to the standard method test, the ratio used was 1:2:4 and the method adopted was batching by weight, from the mix ratio the relative weight for each material to be used for concrete cube cast was 36, these cubes were tested for compressive strength of 7, 14 and 28 days. The results of tests involved in the work and that of compressive strength tests were calculated and tabulated as shown in the final tabulation of results.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 The project objectives
2.1 Materials for concrete
2.2 Aggregates introduction
2.2.1 Fine Aggregate/Sand
2.2.2 Coarse Aggregate/Granite
3.0 Mixing of the concrete
4.0 Preparation for placing and compaction
4.2 Testing of hardened concrete and tabulation of results
5.0 Conclusions and Recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE INFLUENCE OF NATIONAL CULTURE ON WORKERS SAFETY CLIMATE IN THE NIGERIAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY» ABSTRACT The research explored and analyzed the influence of national culture on workers safety climate in the Nigeria construction industry. It ident...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Everyday life on bridge construction sites is commonly characterized by enormous pressure due to time and costs as well as difficult logistic...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study It is believed that one of the prevailing problems of construction industry in Nigeria is the imp...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study on strength development of concrete quality and properties using oil palm fiber was carried out to enhance and improve the quality...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Due to increase in cost of steel reinforcement for the construction of structure concrete. It becomes impressive to investigate other types o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Outsourcing has become one of the most researched areas in management studies due to its rising p...Continue Reading »
7. ANALYSIS OF FACTORS INFLUENCING MATERIAL WASTAGE ON BUILDING SITE IN NIGERIA (A Case Study of Kaduna State)» ABSTRACT Having the necessary skill, ability, knowledge in minimizing wastage of materials on building is a goal to which every building firm no matte...Continue Reading »
8. COMPARISON OF LOCALLY EXCAVATED SAND WITH RIVER SAND IN TERMS OF STRENGTH IN SANDCRETE BLOCKS.(NSUDE AS CASE STUDY).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION This research work means to determine the different properties of sandcrete blocks moulded with a locally excavated sand, in ...Continue Reading »
9. CONTROL OF NOISE POLLUTION AND SOUND INSULATION IN BUILDINGS (A CASE STUDY OF BROADCASTING STUDIO)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Acoustics (Greek Akousin, “to hear”). Term sometimes used for the science of soun...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Material management can be defined as a process that coordinates planning, assessing the requirem...Continue Reading »