Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In the sense that the materials involved in this project were capital intensive more especially cement, so in carrying out the work one must have to be careful in the selection and collection of materials to be used in the casting of the concrete.
The materials used are coarse aggregate (granite) fine aggregate (sand). The coarse aggregates used in this work were collected from Ishiagu while the fine aggregate was collected in front of the carpentry’s workshop on the campus. The test conform to the standard method test, the ratio used was 1:2:4 and the method adopted was batching by weight, from the mix ratio the relative weight for each material to be used for concrete cube cast was 36, these cubes were tested for compressive strength of 7, 14 and 28 days. The results of tests involved in the work and that of compressive strength tests were calculated and tabulated as shown in the final tabulation of results.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 The project objectives
2.1 Materials for concrete
2.2 Aggregates introduction
2.2.1 Fine Aggregate/Sand
2.2.2 Coarse Aggregate/Granite
3.0 Mixing of the concrete
4.0 Preparation for placing and compaction
4.2 Testing of hardened concrete and tabulation of results
5.0 Conclusions and Recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. METHOD OF IMPROVING STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN TECHNICAL SCHOOLS IN NIGER STATE CENTRAL EDUCATIONAL ZONE OF NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main purpose of this study is to assess the cross ventilation in public buildings like; Churches, Mosques, Schools and so on, and the nee...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF CONSULTANT BUILDER IN MINIMIZING CHANGE ORDER IN CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS A CASE STUDY OF PUBLIC BUILDING PROJECT)» ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study appraises the Cost Management Practices in the Delivery of Capital Projects in Nigeria with set objectives of (i) Identifying and ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Residential Building: This is defined as the building which sleeping accommodation is provided for normal residential purpose...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study It is believed that one of the prevailing problems of construction industry in Nigeria is the imp...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In accordance to concrete parking lots which have many similarities to other type of concrete pavement. On the other land...Continue Reading »
8. AN EVALUATION OF FACTORS AFFECTING MATERIALS MANAGEMENT IN CONSTRUCTION SITE, A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Material management can be defined as a process that coordinates planning, assessing the requirem...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE:1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study 1.2 Statement of the problem 1.3 Statement of the objectives 1.4 Research questions 1.5 Resea...Continue Reading »
10. A QUALITY ANALYSIS OF THE THICKNESS OF PART AND CORRUGATED ASBETES ROOFING SHEETS OF EMENITE LIMITED ENUGU» ABSTRACT Calcium is the most important mineral in the body. The body needs calcium for normal functioning of nerves and muscles including the most imp...Continue Reading »