Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In the sense that the materials involved in this project were capital intensive more especially cement, so in carrying out the work one must have to be careful in the selection and collection of materials to be used in the casting of the concrete.
The materials used are coarse aggregate (granite) fine aggregate (sand). The coarse aggregates used in this work were collected from Ishiagu while the fine aggregate was collected in front of the carpentry’s workshop on the campus. The test conform to the standard method test, the ratio used was 1:2:4 and the method adopted was batching by weight, from the mix ratio the relative weight for each material to be used for concrete cube cast was 36, these cubes were tested for compressive strength of 7, 14 and 28 days. The results of tests involved in the work and that of compressive strength tests were calculated and tabulated as shown in the final tabulation of results.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 The project objectives
2.1 Materials for concrete
2.2 Aggregates introduction
2.2.1 Fine Aggregate/Sand
2.2.2 Coarse Aggregate/Granite
3.0 Mixing of the concrete
4.0 Preparation for placing and compaction
4.2 Testing of hardened concrete and tabulation of results
5.0 Conclusions and Recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. METHOD OF IMPROVING STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN TECHNICAL SCHOOLS IN NIGER STATE CENTRAL EDUCATIONAL ZONE OF NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
» Table of contents Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v Table of contents vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODU...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACT OF SAND AND GRAVEL DREDGING ON THE ENVIRONMENT: A CASE STUDY OF THE LAGOS BAR BEACH COASTAL AREA» Abstract For thousands of years, sand and gravel have been used in the construction of roads and buildings. Today, demand for sand and gravel continue...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Building can be explained as a structural that provides shelter to lives and properties, it could be a sch...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 WHAT IS CONCRETE Concrete is an artificial engineering material made from a mixture of Portland cement, water, fine and c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Nailing can be said to be the most basic and most commonly used means of attaching members in woo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Outsourcing has become one of the most researched areas in management studies due to its rising p...Continue Reading »
8. CONTROL OF NOISE POLLUTION AND SOUND INSULATION IN BUILDINGS (A CASE STUDY OF BROADCASTING STUDIO)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Acoustics (Greek Akousin, “to hear”). Term sometimes used for the science of soun...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main purpose of this study is to assess the cross ventilation in public buildings like; Churches, Mosques, Schools and so on, and the nee...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study It is believed that one of the prevailing problems of construction industry in Nigeria is the imp...Continue Reading »