Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
In the sense that the materials involved in this project were capital intensive more especially cement, so in carrying out the work one must have to be careful in the selection and collection of materials to be used in the casting of the concrete.
The materials used are coarse aggregate (granite) fine aggregate (sand). The coarse aggregates used in this work were collected from Ishiagu while the fine aggregate was collected in front of the carpentry’s workshop on the campus. The test conform to the standard method test, the ratio used was 1:2:4 and the method adopted was batching by weight, from the mix ratio the relative weight for each material to be used for concrete cube cast was 36, these cubes were tested for compressive strength of 7, 14 and 28 days. The results of tests involved in the work and that of compressive strength tests were calculated and tabulated as shown in the final tabulation of results.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 The project objectives
2.1 Materials for concrete
2.2 Aggregates introduction
2.2.1 Fine Aggregate/Sand
2.2.2 Coarse Aggregate/Granite
3.0 Mixing of the concrete
4.0 Preparation for placing and compaction
4.2 Testing of hardened concrete and tabulation of results
5.0 Conclusions and Recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract The study considered the maintenance and servicing problems of specialist works in buildings. It shall identify the cause of damages to these...Continue Reading »
2. APPLICATION OF GEOINFORMATIC TECHNIQUES IN CONTROLLING FLOODING IN VULNERABLE ROADS AND BUILDINGS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The acronym GIS stands for geographic information system, it is a system which allows a capture, ...Continue Reading »
3. THE INFLUENCE OF NATIONAL CULTURE ON WORKERS SAFETY CLIMATE IN THE NIGERIAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY» ABSTRACT The research explored and analyzed the influence of national culture on workers safety climate in the Nigeria construction industry. It ident...Continue Reading »
» ABSTACT This study examines the performance of Commercial Banks institutions in Kaduna State, based on the development of small and medium Scale indus...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study A building delivered to the satisfaction of the client is one that is accepted as being of high s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The world of building Industry is very wide and reaches which covers all areas like production, Building maintenance, project management, pro...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Happenings all over the world have shown that no business facility is devoid of disaster. It is in the light of the above that good facilitie...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was based on the importance of incentives in enhancing workers performance on sites, that is, both financial and non financial inc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The importance of the Construction Industry to national economies the world over cannot be over e...Continue Reading »
» Abstract In Nigeria, as many developing countries, providing energy for the population has proven to be a great challenge thereby increasing dependenc...Continue Reading »