Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In the sense that the materials involved in this project were capital intensive more especially cement, so in carrying out the work one must have to be careful in the selection and collection of materials to be used in the casting of the concrete.
The materials used are coarse aggregate (granite) fine aggregate (sand). The coarse aggregates used in this work were collected from Ishiagu while the fine aggregate was collected in front of the carpentry’s workshop on the campus. The test conform to the standard method test, the ratio used was 1:2:4 and the method adopted was batching by weight, from the mix ratio the relative weight for each material to be used for concrete cube cast was 36, these cubes were tested for compressive strength of 7, 14 and 28 days. The results of tests involved in the work and that of compressive strength tests were calculated and tabulated as shown in the final tabulation of results.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 The project objectives
2.1 Materials for concrete
2.2 Aggregates introduction
2.2.1 Fine Aggregate/Sand
2.2.2 Coarse Aggregate/Granite
3.0 Mixing of the concrete
4.0 Preparation for placing and compaction
4.2 Testing of hardened concrete and tabulation of results
5.0 Conclusions and Recommendation
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Happenings all over the world have shown that no business facility is devoid of disaster. It is in the light of the above that good facilitie...Continue Reading »
2. AN ASSESSMENT OF CAUSES, EFFECT AND REPAIR OF CRACKS IN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN IMO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Buildings are structures, which serve as shelters for man, his properties and activities. They must b...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study A building delivered to the satisfaction of the client is one that is accepted as being of high s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study appraises the Cost Management Practices in the Delivery of Capital Projects in Nigeria with set objectives of (i) Identifying and ...Continue Reading »
5. AN INVESTIGATION INTO BUILD OPERATE AND TRANSFER IN THE PROVISION OF HOSTELS IN NIGERIAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES» ABSTRACT Inadequate hostel for students in Universities has been of great concern to Government and the University authorities. The Government has bee...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Delay as referred in construction is prolonged construction period and disruptions are events that disturb the construction p...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The occurrence of building failure and collapse has become a major issue of concern in the development of this nation as the magnitudes of th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The current economic crisis has widened the gap between resources requirements to meet planned goals and the projected availability of funds ...Continue Reading »
9. CONTROL OF NOISE POLLUTION AND SOUND INSULATION IN BUILDINGS (A CASE STUDY OF BROADCASTING STUDIO)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Acoustics (Greek Akousin, “to hear”). Term sometimes used for the science of soun...Continue Reading »
10. ACCESSMENT OF THE COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH OF SANDCRETE HOLLOW BLOCKS MOULDED FROM FOUR (4) DIFFERENT BLOCK INDUSTRIES IN IGABI, CHIKUMAND KADUNA SOUTH LO...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction Sandcrete blocks are composit4e material made up of cement, sand and water moulded into different sizes (Barry 1969). It ...Continue Reading »