Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Calcium is the most important mineral in the body. The body needs calcium for normal functioning of nerves and muscles including the most important muscles of all which is the heart. Calcium is also important for healthy bones and teeth. The amount of calcium in the blood is carefully controlled by the body’s hormonal systems. The body gets calcium from diary products, some vegetables (such as broccoli), and some fortified foods. Calcium can also be obtained from taken pills containing calcium. Most of the body’s calcium is stored in the bones and only small amount is found in the blood (serum). Calcium is maintained within a fairly narrow range from 8.5 to 10.5mg/dl (4.3 to 5.3meq/l or 2.2 to 2.7mmol/l). The estimation of serum calcium level is fraught with possible errors. Several means of contamination might lead to false elevations of serum calcium concentration. Before the test is carried out, one does not need to fast or limit ones activity before the test. Rather certain medicine/drugs needed to be avoided before the test, because they might affect the test result. The result of the experiment can be calculated, since the differences in serum calcium is significance with the age differences. Those with the age bracket (50 years & above) have lesser serum calcium level than those in the range of 20 to 30 years.
Serum Calcium level in Geriatric men
Calcium is the most common mineral in the body and one of the most
important elements. The body needs it to build and fix bones and teeth,
help nerves work, make muscles squeeze together, help blood clot, and
help the heartto work. Almost all of the calcium in the body is stored
in the bone.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOCHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EVALUATION OF KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF NURSES TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON NURSING CARE DELIVERY» ABSTRACTThe purpose of this study is to evaluate the knowledge and attitude of nurses to information technology on nursing care delivery in Enugu. Thi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 636 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
2. INVESTIGATION OF THE PANCREATIC EFFECT OF BUCCHOLZIA CORICACEA FORMULATED DIET IN SUCROSE FED PREGNANT RATS AND THEIR OFFSPRING» ABSTRACT Several plants have been used in the treatment of various disorders without scientific basis. The present study examine the pancreatic effect...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 506 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
3. MODULATION OF HIGH FRUCTOSE FED, STREPTOZOTOCIN-INDUCED TYPE 2 DIABETES BY WONDERFUL KOLA (BUCHHOLZIA CORIACEA) SEED EXTRACTS IN MALE WISTAR RATS» ABSTRACT Type 2 diabetes (T2D) occurs when there is an advanced determent in insulin action (insulin resistance, IR), which proceeds toβ cell dys...Continue Reading »
116 pages | 108 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
4. ETHANOL LEAF EXTRACT OF Irvingia gabonensis O’Rorke Baill MITAGATES SODIUM ARSENITE-INDUCED NEPHROTOXICITY IN WISTAR ALBINO RATS» ABSTRACT The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of Irvingia gabonensis O’Rorke Baill ethanol leaf extract on kidney function in sodium ...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 173 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
5. UREA AND CREATININE CONCENTRATIONS OF PLASMODIUM BERGHEI INFECTED MICE TREATED WITH COARTEM, HIPPROCRATEA AFRICANA ROOT BARK EXTRACT, CIPROFLOXACIN AN...» ABSTRACT The concomitant effect of Hippocratea africana root bark extract, Jatropha tanjorensis Ciprofloxacin and Coartem on markers (Urea and Creatin...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 178 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Intake of tomato and tomato based products contributes to the absorption of a wide range of carotenoids in human serum an...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 367 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» Abstract Malaria is still a major disease that causes millions of deaths, mostly among children under five years old and pregnant women, in tropical c...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 27 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONSweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) is an important food crop in the tropical and sub tropical countries and belongs to the family c...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 455 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» ABSTRACT Solanum aculeastrum is an important medicinal plant commonly known as soda apple, soda apple nightshade, goat apple, poison apple or more amb...Continue Reading »
24 pages | 163 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
10. COMPARATIVE QUANTITATIVE PHYTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF ETHANOL EXTRACT OF Gongronema latifolium AND Allium sativum» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover page Title page Certification i Dedication ii Acknowledgement iii Abstract iv Table of content V List of tables vi CHAPTER ONE...Continue Reading »
44 pages | 203 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY