Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Calcium is the most important mineral in the body. The body needs calcium for normal functioning of nerves and muscles including the most important muscles of all which is the heart. Calcium is also important for healthy bones and teeth. The amount of calcium in the blood is carefully controlled by the body’s hormonal systems. The body gets calcium from diary products, some vegetables (such as broccoli), and some fortified foods. Calcium can also be obtained from taken pills containing calcium. Most of the body’s calcium is stored in the bones and only small amount is found in the blood (serum). Calcium is maintained within a fairly narrow range from 8.5 to 10.5mg/dl (4.3 to 5.3meq/l or 2.2 to 2.7mmol/l). The estimation of serum calcium level is fraught with possible errors. Several means of contamination might lead to false elevations of serum calcium concentration. Before the test is carried out, one does not need to fast or limit ones activity before the test. Rather certain medicine/drugs needed to be avoided before the test, because they might affect the test result. The result of the experiment can be calculated, since the differences in serum calcium is significance with the age differences. Those with the age bracket (50 years & above) have lesser serum calcium level than those in the range of 20 to 30 years.
Serum Calcium level in Geriatric men
Calcium is the most common mineral in the body and one of the most
important elements. The body needs it to build and fix bones and teeth,
help nerves work, make muscles squeeze together, help blood clot, and
help the heartto work. Almost all of the calcium in the body is stored
in the bone.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOCHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECTS OF BITTER LEAF SOUP WITH GARRI ON BLOOD GLUCOSE AND GROWTH PERFORMANCES OF TYPE ONESTZ [STREPTOZOCIN] INDUCED DIABETIC RATS» ABSTRACT The effect of ethanolic leaf extract of Sphenocentrum jollyanum pierre (SPJ) on liver function and hematological indices of cadmium chloride ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research focus on compensation policy as means of attracting and retaining employee, it present a conceptual and theoretical study of the...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Kaka bitters like other bitters is claimed to possess a number of folkloric therapeutic effects including lipid lowering effects. However, th...Continue Reading »
4. MODULATORY EFFECT OF ETHANOLIC LEAF EXTRACT OF SPHENOCENTRUM JOLLYANUM PIERRE (SPJ) ON LIVER FUNCTION AND HAEMATOLOGICAL INDICES OF CADMIUM CHLORIDE-I...» ABSTRACT The effect of ethanolic leaf extract of Sphenocentrum jollyanum pierre (SPJ) on liver function and hematological indices of cadmium chloride ...Continue Reading »
5. COMPARATIVE QUANTITATIVE PHYTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF ETHANOL EXTRACT OF Gongronema latifolium AND Allium sativum» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover page Title page Certification i Dedication ii Acknowledgement iii Abstract iv Table of content V List of tables vi CHAPTER ONE...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work evaluates the antioxidant potential of Monodora myristica (African nutmeg). Monodora myristica extract was obtained by solvent extr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The etiology of complex chronic diseases involves both environmental and genetic factors, with environmental influences such ...Continue Reading »
8. EFFECT OF ETHANOL LEAF EXTRACT OF Vernonia Amygdalina ON THEOBROMINE INDUCED RENAL TOXICITY IN MALE WISTAR RATS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study In most plants synthesizing methylxanthines, caffeine becomes the principal constituent. In s...Continue Reading »
9. ETHANOL LEAF EXTRACT OF Irvingia gabonensis O’Rorke Baill MITAGATES SODIUM ARSENITE-INDUCED NEPHROTOXICITY IN WISTAR ALBINO RATS» ABSTRACT The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of Irvingia gabonensis O’Rorke Baill ethanol leaf extract on kidney function in sodium ...Continue Reading »
10. ANTISICKLING EFFECT AND ACTIVITY GUIDED FRACTIONATION OF DICHROSTACHYS CINEREA (Wight & Arn) ROOT AND STERCULIA SETIGERA (Del) LEAF METHANOLIC EXTRA...» ABSTRACT The in vitro antisickling effects of the crude methanolic extract, ethyl acetate, n hexane, butanol, and aqueous fractions of methanolic extr...Continue Reading »