Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Calcium is the most important mineral in the body. The body needs calcium for normal functioning of nerves and muscles including the most important muscles of all which is the heart. Calcium is also important for healthy bones and teeth. The amount of calcium in the blood is carefully controlled by the body’s hormonal systems. The body gets calcium from diary products, some vegetables (such as broccoli), and some fortified foods. Calcium can also be obtained from taken pills containing calcium. Most of the body’s calcium is stored in the bones and only small amount is found in the blood (serum). Calcium is maintained within a fairly narrow range from 8.5 to 10.5mg/dl (4.3 to 5.3meq/l or 2.2 to 2.7mmol/l). The estimation of serum calcium level is fraught with possible errors. Several means of contamination might lead to false elevations of serum calcium concentration. Before the test is carried out, one does not need to fast or limit ones activity before the test. Rather certain medicine/drugs needed to be avoided before the test, because they might affect the test result. The result of the experiment can be calculated, since the differences in serum calcium is significance with the age differences. Those with the age bracket (50 years & above) have lesser serum calcium level than those in the range of 20 to 30 years.
Serum Calcium level in Geriatric men
Calcium is the most common mineral in the body and one of the most
important elements. The body needs it to build and fix bones and teeth,
help nerves work, make muscles squeeze together, help blood clot, and
help the heartto work. Almost all of the calcium in the body is stored
in the bone.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOCHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. BRAIN ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITIES OF SIX ARTEMISININ-BASED COMBINATION THERAPIES (ACTs) IN EXPERIMENTAL MALARIA MODEL» ABSTRACT Malaria parasite has remained a menace to human immune system as it usually subjects its host to oxidative stress which in turn has an effect...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work evaluates the antioxidant potential of Monodora myristica (African nutmeg). Monodora myristica extract was obtained by solvent extr...Continue Reading »
3. COMPREHENSIVE THEORETICAL COMPARATIVE STUDY ON CUBIC AND MONOCLINIC LATTICE OF WO3 USING DFT AS IMPLEMENTED IN QUANTUM ESPRESSO» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Tungsten (vi) oxide, also known as tungsten trioxide or tungsten analysis, W03 is a chemical com...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The etiology of complex chronic diseases involves both environmental and genetic factors, with environmental influences such ...Continue Reading »
5. EVALUATION OF THE ANTIDIABETIC EFFECTS OF WATER AND METHANOLIC EXTRACTS OF AVOCADO (PERSEA AMERICANA) SEED ON ALLOXAN INDUCED DIABETIC RATS» ABSTRACT The high prevalence, complications and cost of conventional drugs in the management diabetes necessitated the search for alternative treatmen...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Apple has being part of human diet and food supplement over the years. It’s considered as healthy food ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Most of traditional medicines are of plant origins. Nature has gifted us with so many medic...Continue Reading »
8. MODULATION OF HIGH FRUCTOSE FED, STREPTOZOTOCIN-INDUCED TYPE 2 DIABETES BY WONDERFUL KOLA (BUCHHOLZIA CORIACEA) SEED EXTRACTS IN MALE WISTAR RATS» ABSTRACT Type 2 diabetes (T2D) occurs when there is an advanced determent in insulin action (insulin resistance, IR), which proceeds toβ cell dys...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECTS OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF ORGANIC FERTILIZERS ON GROWTH PERFORMANCE, NUTRIENTS AND TOXICOLOGICAL COMPOSITION OF AMARANTHUS CAUDATUS AND AMARANTHUS...» Abstract The objective of this study is to evaluate the effect of different types organic fertilizers on growth performance, nutrient and toxicologica...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The presence of chemical constituents in plants is important for consuming as nutrition and treat...Continue Reading »