Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.0 Background of the Study
Lever operated knapsack sprayer (LOK) is a spraying device consisting of a tank together with pressurizing device, lines and sprayer nozzle used chiefly in fire control and spraying of fungicides or insecticides.(pesticides) Burrill Cardenas, J., and Locatelli, E, 1976. Sprayer is the most common method of applying chemical. Sprays have much advantage over granular forms. For one thing, spray can be applied more uniformly because extremely small quantities of chemical can be sufficiently diluted to permit even coverage with aid of normal discharge at nozzle. (fraser, and burrill1978).
Sprayer is used in a variety of purpose in the field of agricultural. The application of herbicides in order to reduced the completion from weed. The application of protection fungicides to minimize the effect of fungus disease. The use of insecticides to control various kind of insects and post
2.1 Statement of Problem
LOK sprayer nozzles not properly maintained they can wreak havoc in any implicated. The cost association with worn nozzles can be significant. Spray nozzles usually worn out gradually and it is difficult to detect.
Therefore, it is necessary to determine the nozzle discharge characteristic regularly in order to detect nozzle defects.
1.2 Aim of Study
The aim of the project is to determine the nozzle discharge characteristic using LOK sprayer
1.3 Objectives of Study
i. Determination of nozzle discharge rate (ml/sec)
ii. Determination of swath width coverage (m)
iii. Determination of cone angle (O)
1.4 Significance of the Study
LOK sprayer is one of the major sources of controlling pest on the filed. It is a manually operated which serves as alternative to the more expensive and complex boom sprayers.
1.5 Scope of the Study
The project work is to determine the nozzle discharge characteristics using LOK sprayer. These discharge characteristic are nozzle discharge rate, swith width or coverage and corn angle.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. COMPARATIVE GENOMICS ANALYSIS OF GROWTH HORMONE (GH), INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR 1 (IGF-1) AND MYOSTATIN (MSTN) GENE SEQUENCES IN CHICKEN, RABBIT AN...» ABSTRACT The gene sequences of Growth hormone (GH), Insulin like Growth Factor 1 (IGF 1) and Myostatin (MSTN) were downloaded from National Center for...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The objective of this study is to find out the impact of agricultural financing on economic growth in Nigeria for the period 1981 to 2014. Th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The There is no contention to the fact that the purpose of any business outfit is not only to mak...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The survival of rural poultry industry in developing countries depends to a large extent on the t...Continue Reading »
5. CYTOGENETIC SCREENING OF DIFFERENT BREEDS OF RABBIT FOR GROWTH POTENTIALS IN A WARM HUMID TROPICAL ENVIRONMENT» ABSTRACT The study was carried out to determine the x chromatin status of different breeds of rabbit and their crosses. The genotypes were Newzealand ...Continue Reading »
6. FACTORS INFLUENCING FARMERS‟ ATTITUDE AND PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITY-BASED AGRICULTUREAND RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (CBARDP) IN SELECTED AREAS OF ...» ABSTRACT The study was designed to assess factors influencing farmers‟ attitude and participation in CBARDP in Selected Local Government Areas of Ka...Continue Reading »
7. STRATEGIES FOR INVOLVING RURAL FARMERS IN AGRICULTURAL BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION IN AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTROUCTION The conservation of biodiversity is one aspect of environment, which has recently receivedglobal attention. Biodiversity refer...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Proteins are essential nutrients for the human body (Hermann, 2002). They are one...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTIn recent decades, the potential contribution of agriculture to economic growth has been a subject of controversy among development economists...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION WORKER IN EDUCATING FARMERS IN PLANTAIN PRODUCTION IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS IN EDO STATE» ABSTRACT The study examined the role of extension workers in educating farmers and constraints farmers face in plantain production in some selected ar...Continue Reading »