The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References Level : BTech/BSc/BA/HND/ND.
Get the complete project »
1.0 Background of the Study
Lever operated knapsack sprayer (LOK) is a spraying device consisting of a tank together with pressurizing device, lines and sprayer nozzle used chiefly in fire control and spraying of fungicides or insecticides.(pesticides) Burrill Cardenas, J., and Locatelli, E, 1976. Sprayer is the most common method of applying chemical. Sprays have much advantage over granular forms. For one thing, spray can be applied more uniformly because extremely small quantities of chemical can be sufficiently diluted to permit even coverage with aid of normal discharge at nozzle. (fraser, and burrill1978).
Sprayer is used in a variety of purpose in the field of agricultural. The application of herbicides in order to reduced the completion from weed. The application of protection fungicides to minimize the effect of fungus disease. The use of insecticides to control various kind of insects and post
2.1 Statement of Problem
LOK sprayer nozzles not properly maintained they can wreak havoc in any implicated. The cost association with worn nozzles can be significant. Spray nozzles usually worn out gradually and it is difficult to detect.
Therefore, it is necessary to determine the nozzle discharge characteristic regularly in order to detect nozzle defects.
1.2 Aim of Study
The aim of the project is to determine the nozzle discharge characteristic using LOK sprayer
1.3 Objectives of Study
i. Determination of nozzle discharge rate (ml/sec)
ii. Determination of swath width coverage (m)
iii. Determination of cone angle (O)
1.4 Significance of the Study
LOK sprayer is one of the major sources of controlling pest on the filed. It is a manually operated which serves as alternative to the more expensive and complex boom sprayers.
1.5 Scope of the Study
The project work is to determine the nozzle discharge characteristics using LOK sprayer. These discharge characteristic are nozzle discharge rate, swith width or coverage and corn angle.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Extraction other wise called leaching is the preferential solution of one or more constituents of a solid mixture by contact ...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 84 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
2. THE IMPACT OF BAMBOO EXTRACTION IN THE DETOXIFICATION OF COAL RICH SOIL IN UKWU-NZU IN ANIOACHA NORTH L.G.A, DELTA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Bamboo, the giant grass, is a vernacular term for members of subfamily Bambusoideae of family Poa...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 128 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
3. INFORMATION DISSEMINATION ON AGRICULTURE IN NIGERIA: A CASE OF STUDY ANAMBRA STATE AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (ADP) AWKA.» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 DEFINITION OF INFORMATION Information is referred to anything that you are capable of perceiving, this can include wr...Continue Reading »
92 pages | 221 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT This study examined the effect of rural urban migration on agricultural production in Ukwuani Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 79 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
5. ASSESSING RAW MATERIAL INSPECTION AND IT IMPACTS ON QUALITY OF PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY, KADUNA» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The ideal situation for inspection is of course one in which no inspection is necessary. This is b...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 105 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
6. EFFECT OF SOY GROUNDNUT MIXED GRAIN COMPLEMENTARY FOOD ON THE LEVEL OF SELECTED GROWTH IN MALE WEANING WISTAR RATS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Soybean is one of the most economical and nutritious foods which can combat the diseases stemming...Continue Reading »
44 pages | 143 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The domestic cat (Felis catus) is one of the most favorite animal and companion of humans in many parts of the world. Thi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 63 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT The study identified strategies for ensuring food security in Taraba State. Specifically, the study was designed to identify the determinants...Continue Reading »
121 pages | 87 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
9. HAEMATOLOGICAL INDICES IN THREE VARIETIES (NORMAL FEATHERED, NAKED NECK AND FRIZZLED FEATHER) OF INDIGENOUS CHICKENS IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT This study was designed to evaluate Hamatological Parameters. Birds were managed intensively for two months before blood samples were collect...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 64 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The There is no contention to the fact that the purpose of any business outfit is not only to mak...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 233 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION