Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.0 Background of the Study
Lever operated knapsack sprayer (LOK) is a spraying device consisting of a tank together with pressurizing device, lines and sprayer nozzle used chiefly in fire control and spraying of fungicides or insecticides.(pesticides) Burrill Cardenas, J., and Locatelli, E, 1976. Sprayer is the most common method of applying chemical. Sprays have much advantage over granular forms. For one thing, spray can be applied more uniformly because extremely small quantities of chemical can be sufficiently diluted to permit even coverage with aid of normal discharge at nozzle. (fraser, and burrill1978).
Sprayer is used in a variety of purpose in the field of agricultural. The application of herbicides in order to reduced the completion from weed. The application of protection fungicides to minimize the effect of fungus disease. The use of insecticides to control various kind of insects and post
2.1 Statement of Problem
LOK sprayer nozzles not properly maintained they can wreak havoc in any implicated. The cost association with worn nozzles can be significant. Spray nozzles usually worn out gradually and it is difficult to detect.
Therefore, it is necessary to determine the nozzle discharge characteristic regularly in order to detect nozzle defects.
1.2 Aim of Study
The aim of the project is to determine the nozzle discharge characteristic using LOK sprayer
1.3 Objectives of Study
i. Determination of nozzle discharge rate (ml/sec)
ii. Determination of swath width coverage (m)
iii. Determination of cone angle (O)
1.4 Significance of the Study
LOK sprayer is one of the major sources of controlling pest on the filed. It is a manually operated which serves as alternative to the more expensive and complex boom sprayers.
1.5 Scope of the Study
The project work is to determine the nozzle discharge characteristics using LOK sprayer. These discharge characteristic are nozzle discharge rate, swith width or coverage and corn angle.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. PERFORMANCE OF ONE-HUMPED CAMEL (Camelus dromedarius) FED VARYING LEVELS OF DRIED GAWO LEAVES (Faidherbia albida) IN THE NORTHERN GUINEA SAVANNAH OF...» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to evaluate the growth performance and nutrient digestibility of dromedary camel fed diets containing varying leve...Continue Reading »
100 pages | 122 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT This project work is primarily designed to provide complete understanding of poultry farming as an economic tool commercial poultry farming i...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 509 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
3. THE IMPACT OF THE DISTRIBUTION AND UTILIZATION OF OIL PALM ON THE SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN ORUK ANAM LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF AKWA IBOM STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Nigeria ranked sixth among the poorest countries in the world with over 70% of the population liv...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 447 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
4. URBAN AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIEACVS: STATE ANDURBAN AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES: STATE AND NEEDS OF FARM OPERATIONS IN ENUGIJ. NEEDS OF FARM OPERATIONS IN EN...» Abstract The main driv,ing force for farmers to become engaged in urban agriculture are food security and income generation (poverty alleviation). In ...Continue Reading »
125 pages | 412 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
5. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF (CLARIAS GARIEPINUS) CATFISH PRODUCTION BY RURAL FARMERS IN AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study accessed the economic analysis of (ClasiaGariePinus) catfish production by rural farmers in AkwaIbom State, Nigeria. The specific o...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 424 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
6. EFFECTS OF FERTILIZER LEVELS AND HARVEST TIME ON YIELD OF Panicum maximum cv. Mombasa AND ITS NUTRIENT DIGESTIBILITY BY RED SOKOTO BUCKS» ABSTRACT The first study was carried out to determine the effects of application of varied levels of fertilizer (NPK 15 15 15) and harvest time on yie...Continue Reading »
95 pages | 134 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
7. EVALUATING THE IMPACT OF EXTENSION WORKERS ON AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT AMONG RURAL FARMERS IN ESIT EKET LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERI...» ABSTRACT The term curriculum refers to the lessons and academic content taught in a school or in a specific course or program. However, experiences ov...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 372 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT The study was conducted to identify the challenges in administering the Cross River State Ministry of Agriculture, Nigeria. All the staff of ...Continue Reading »
108 pages | 151 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
9. GENDER AND REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS COPING STRATEGIES IN ACHIEVING DESIRED FAMILY SIZES BY WOMEN IN SELECTED RURAL AND URBAN COMMUNITIES IN ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study The notion of the reproductive rights of women is increasingly topical in a dynamic continuum of...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 290 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» Abstract The purpose of this study was to determine the in service needs of agricultural science teachers of Secondary School in animal science teachi...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 55 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION