Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.0 Background of the Study
Lever operated knapsack sprayer (LOK) is a spraying device consisting of a tank together with pressurizing device, lines and sprayer nozzle used chiefly in fire control and spraying of fungicides or insecticides.(pesticides) Burrill Cardenas, J., and Locatelli, E, 1976. Sprayer is the most common method of applying chemical. Sprays have much advantage over granular forms. For one thing, spray can be applied more uniformly because extremely small quantities of chemical can be sufficiently diluted to permit even coverage with aid of normal discharge at nozzle. (fraser, and burrill1978).
Sprayer is used in a variety of purpose in the field of agricultural. The application of herbicides in order to reduced the completion from weed. The application of protection fungicides to minimize the effect of fungus disease. The use of insecticides to control various kind of insects and post
2.1 Statement of Problem
LOK sprayer nozzles not properly maintained they can wreak havoc in any implicated. The cost association with worn nozzles can be significant. Spray nozzles usually worn out gradually and it is difficult to detect.
Therefore, it is necessary to determine the nozzle discharge characteristic regularly in order to detect nozzle defects.
1.2 Aim of Study
The aim of the project is to determine the nozzle discharge characteristic using LOK sprayer
1.3 Objectives of Study
i. Determination of nozzle discharge rate (ml/sec)
ii. Determination of swath width coverage (m)
iii. Determination of cone angle (O)
1.4 Significance of the Study
LOK sprayer is one of the major sources of controlling pest on the filed. It is a manually operated which serves as alternative to the more expensive and complex boom sprayers.
1.5 Scope of the Study
The project work is to determine the nozzle discharge characteristics using LOK sprayer. These discharge characteristic are nozzle discharge rate, swith width or coverage and corn angle.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPACT OF AGRICULTURAL MARKETING COOPERATIVE ON SALES PROMOTION (A Study of National Archives Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The need of Agricultural marketing arises with the production of excess, over and above consumpti...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 403 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
2. FACTORS INFLUENCING PARTICIPATION OF FARMERS IN BROWN SUGAR PROCESSING IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study was conducted to assess farmer‘s participation in brown sugar processing in Makarfi, Soba and Kubau LGAs. A multistage sampli...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 225 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Proteins are essential nutrients for the human body (Hermann, 2002). They are one...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 375 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
4. THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF POULTRY MARKETING AND PRODUCTION: A CASE STUDY OF ORHIONMWON LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA,EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Poultry refers to all domesticated birds kept for meat and eggs production. Eggs and poultry meat are...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 391 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
5. COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF THE NUTRITIVE VALUE OF DIFFERENT FEED ENERGY SOURCES WITH AND WITHOUT ENZYME SUPPLEMENTATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BROILER C...» Abstract Two experiments were carried out to determine the nutritive value of sorghum, millet, cassava and sweet potato with or without enzyme supplem...Continue Reading »
96 pages | 207 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
6. COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF GRASS, LEGUME AND THEIR MIXTURE WITH BREWERS' SPENT GRAINS FED TO WEST AFRICAN DWARF RAMS» ABSTRACT Four West African Dwarf sheep were used to investigate the effect of brewers’ spent grains supplementation on the utilization of mixed fora...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 224 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT Fish is a major source of food for humans, providing significant portion of the protein intake in the diet of large proportion of the people,...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 389 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
8. THE EFFECT OF POULTRY MANURE ON THE GROWTH AND YIELD OF TWO VARIETIES OF TOMATOES (LYCOPERSICON ESCULENTUM)» ABSTRACT A field experiment was carried out at the Teaching and Research Farm of the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Benin, Benin City to invest...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 94 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
9. ANALYSIS OF LIVELIHOOD DIVERSIFICATION STRATEGIES BY FARMING HOUSEHOLDS IN CHIKUN AND ZANGO KATAF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT This study examined livelihood strategies and their contribution to poverty reduction among farming households in Chikun and ZangoKataf Local...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 90 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT This study was conducted to evaluate the effect of dietary supplementation of Vitamin E and Selenium on the reproductive performance of rabbi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 319 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION