Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.0 Background of the Study
Lever operated knapsack sprayer (LOK) is a spraying device consisting of a tank together with pressurizing device, lines and sprayer nozzle used chiefly in fire control and spraying of fungicides or insecticides.(pesticides) Burrill Cardenas, J., and Locatelli, E, 1976. Sprayer is the most common method of applying chemical. Sprays have much advantage over granular forms. For one thing, spray can be applied more uniformly because extremely small quantities of chemical can be sufficiently diluted to permit even coverage with aid of normal discharge at nozzle. (fraser, and burrill1978).
Sprayer is used in a variety of purpose in the field of agricultural. The application of herbicides in order to reduced the completion from weed. The application of protection fungicides to minimize the effect of fungus disease. The use of insecticides to control various kind of insects and post
2.1 Statement of Problem
LOK sprayer nozzles not properly maintained they can wreak havoc in any implicated. The cost association with worn nozzles can be significant. Spray nozzles usually worn out gradually and it is difficult to detect.
Therefore, it is necessary to determine the nozzle discharge characteristic regularly in order to detect nozzle defects.
1.2 Aim of Study
The aim of the project is to determine the nozzle discharge characteristic using LOK sprayer
1.3 Objectives of Study
i. Determination of nozzle discharge rate (ml/sec)
ii. Determination of swath width coverage (m)
iii. Determination of cone angle (O)
1.4 Significance of the Study
LOK sprayer is one of the major sources of controlling pest on the filed. It is a manually operated which serves as alternative to the more expensive and complex boom sprayers.
1.5 Scope of the Study
The project work is to determine the nozzle discharge characteristics using LOK sprayer. These discharge characteristic are nozzle discharge rate, swith width or coverage and corn angle.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION WORKERS IN ENHANCING FARMERS YIELDS IN CHIKUN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi List of tables ix Abstract x CHAP...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Information is one of the major resources that a business requires for improving their economic a...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION WORKER IN EDUCATING FARMERS IN PLANTAIN PRODUCTION IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS IN EDO STATE» ABSTRACT The study examined the role of extension workers in educating farmers and constraints farmers face in plantain production in some selected ar...Continue Reading »
4. THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF POULTRY MARKETING AND PRODUCTION: A CASE STUDY OF ORHIONMWON LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA,EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Poultry refers to all domesticated birds kept for meat and eggs production. Eggs and poultry meat are...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECTS OFACTIVITIES OF LAND SPECULATORS ON WOMEN FARMERS CROP OUTPUT AND INCOME IN KUJE AREA COUNCIL FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY (FCT), ABUJA, NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT This study examined the effects of the activities of land speculators on the livelihood of women farmers in Kuje Area Council Federal Capital...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Insurance is needed in order to alleviate the financial losses suffered by policy holders or the general public where the liability under pol...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF MASS MEDIA IN DISSEMINATING AGRICULTURAL INFORMATION TO CASSAVA AND PLANTAIN FARMERS. A CASE STUDY OF OVIA NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT ARE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION According to the business dictionary, information is defined as a “Data that has been verifi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project envisages the establishment of a plant for the production of poultry feed with a capacity of 2500 tons per annum. Poultry feed it...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main objective of the study was to determine the farmers’ perception of Growth Enhancement Support (GES) scheme in Kogi State. A to...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was conducted to evaluate the effect of dietary supplementation of Vitamin E and Selenium on the reproductive performance of rabbi...Continue Reading »