Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 36 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study was proposed to assessed the weight gain of indigenous and Exotic breed of broilers. The experiment was carried out at the Agricultural Education research/skill acquisition farm, University of Uyo, Uyo. A total number of 50 indigenous breed of birds were raised under intensive supervision for 9 (weeks). 50 day old Exotic breeds of poultry were purchased from a reliable poultry farm and raised on deep litter system. For 9 (weeks). Three research questions and hypotheses were raised. The parameter measured were live body weight gain, feed consumed and source of feeds. Data collected were subjected to descriptive statistics to obtain the mean, standard deviation and the variance for research question. Independent t-test was employed to test hypotheses. Findings showed that breed and age of birds had significant (P < 0.05) effect on the performance of poultry broilers. Exotic breed of broilers had higher mean value and was superior to indigenous breeds of poultry in body weight gain. The indigenous breeds of poultry had a lower mean score and had a poor performance interms of live body weight. The overall performance of Exotic breeds was better as compared to indigenous breeds of poultry. In conclusion, Exotic breeds was adjudged good and profitable and was recommended to poultry farmers in Akwa Ibom State for increased productivity, income maximization and profit making since the grow and mature faster than the indigenous breeds of poultry.
(Age) Research question 2: Is there any difference in the weight gain of exotic and indigenous breeds of poultry based on body weight gain?
Live body weight gain
X1 – X1
X2 – X2
(X1 - X1)2
(X2 – X2)2
X1 = åx X2 = åx = 9.77
N N 40 = 0.24
15.4 = 0.35
Using mean and standard deviation were use to calculate for the differences in the variable.
S = (åX1 – X1)2
N – 1
= S = 30.6481
44 – 1
= 5.5361 S12 = ( 1.2875)2
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ADULT EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is the most unwelcome visitor of the 20th Century. It has been disturbing and ...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF BINGHAM UNIVERSITY, KARU NASSARAWA STATE)CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYDrug can simply be said to be a substance...Continue Reading »
3. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FAKE DRUGS AND PEOPLE'S PERCEPTION OF HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM IN ONITSHA» Abstract The study was carried out on the relationship between fake drugs and peoples’ perception of health care delivery system in Onitsha. The...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT "On a daily basis, Nigerian women are beaten, raped and even murdered by members of their family for supposed transgressions, which can range...Continue Reading »
5. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF ADULT LITERACY PROGRAMMES IN GUMBI DISTRICT OF WAMAKKO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA. SOKOTO STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The widespread belief that adult literacy is a panacea for human development has been justified i...Continue Reading »
6. THE RANDOMIZE COMPLETELY BLOCK DESIGN ANALYSIS ON THE EFFECT OF SEASON ON THE RATE AT WHICH PEOPLE CONTACT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The continuous change in climate as a result of variation in season has significant effect on the...Continue Reading »
7. AWARENESS OF RISK FACTOR AND THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTION IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PNEUNONIA AMONG ELDERLY IN UMUOFOR UMUCHOKE COMMUNITY EHIME MBANO» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Pneumonia is a more important concern in old people older than 65 years than younger individuals....Continue Reading »
8. THE INFLUENCE OF ADULT EDUCATION IN THE PRESERVATION OF CULTURAL HERITAGE (A CASE STUDY OF IKWERRE IN PORT HARCOURT)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Book and Vondracek (2006) highlighted several past involvements of adult education in the preserv...Continue Reading »
9. THE USE OF LITERARY WORKS AS A MEDIUM OF PROMOTION HIV AWARENESS: A STUDY OF HOPE HARVESTER BY VICTOR DUGGA» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Literary works are imaginative or creative writing which serve as medium of communication . It can b...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF MOTHER TONGUE ON CHILDREN’S LEARNING AT THE LOWER LEVEL OF PRIMARY EDUCATION (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN SOKOTO ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Mother tongue as the first language of instruction in schools is an essential tool in whatever fi...Continue Reading »