Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 36 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study was proposed to assessed the weight gain of indigenous and Exotic breed of broilers. The experiment was carried out at the Agricultural Education research/skill acquisition farm, University of Uyo, Uyo. A total number of 50 indigenous breed of birds were raised under intensive supervision for 9 (weeks). 50 day old Exotic breeds of poultry were purchased from a reliable poultry farm and raised on deep litter system. For 9 (weeks). Three research questions and hypotheses were raised. The parameter measured were live body weight gain, feed consumed and source of feeds. Data collected were subjected to descriptive statistics to obtain the mean, standard deviation and the variance for research question. Independent t-test was employed to test hypotheses. Findings showed that breed and age of birds had significant (P < 0.05) effect on the performance of poultry broilers. Exotic breed of broilers had higher mean value and was superior to indigenous breeds of poultry in body weight gain. The indigenous breeds of poultry had a lower mean score and had a poor performance interms of live body weight. The overall performance of Exotic breeds was better as compared to indigenous breeds of poultry. In conclusion, Exotic breeds was adjudged good and profitable and was recommended to poultry farmers in Akwa Ibom State for increased productivity, income maximization and profit making since the grow and mature faster than the indigenous breeds of poultry.
(Age) Research question 2: Is there any difference in the weight gain of exotic and indigenous breeds of poultry based on body weight gain?
Live body weight gain
X1 – X1
X2 – X2
(X1 - X1)2
(X2 – X2)2
X1 = åx X2 = åx = 9.77
N N 40 = 0.24
15.4 = 0.35
Using mean and standard deviation were use to calculate for the differences in the variable.
S = (åX1 – X1)2
N – 1
= S = 30.6481
44 – 1
= 5.5361 S12 = ( 1.2875)2
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ADULT EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The nation Nigeria has witnessed brutal confrontation and massive assault from terrorist group wh...Continue Reading »
2. CAPACITY BUILDING NEEDS OF STATE AGENCY DIRECTORS IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN ADULT EDUCATION IN NORTH CENTRAL ZONE OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study Education is indispensable to national development. The Federal Government of Nigeria in her national...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY One of the leading causes of premature death in the last twenty years has been the scourge of Acq...Continue Reading »
4. MOTIVATIONAL INITIATIVES FOR CITIZENS’ PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES IN ANAMBRA AND IMO STATES OF NIGERIA» Abstract The main purpose of this study was to ascertain the extent to which motivational initiatives promote citizens’ participation in communi...Continue Reading »
5. TEACHERS’ PERCEPTION OF COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES USED IN THE EDUCATION OF CHILDREN WITH HEARING IMPAIRMENT IN AKWA IBOM STATE» Abstract This study investigated teachers’ perception on the use of communication strategies in teaching students with hearing impairment in Akwa Ib...Continue Reading »
6. THE ROLE OF ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAMMES IN POVERTY ALLEVIATION STRATEGIES IN EDO STATE (A CASE STUDY OF EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study One of the most disturbing features of the world particularly the third world countries to which Nige...Continue Reading »
7. TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE: A CASE STUDY OF EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EDO STATE» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Prior to the invention of modern medications, infectious disease were generally incurable, and treatment was ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The pandemic of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)...Continue Reading »
9. CORRELATION BETWEEN ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE – IN – ENGLISH: A CASE STUDY OF MELL STUDENTS, USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction This section is aimed at giving a general introduction regarding the study. It discusses the background to ...Continue Reading »
10. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FAKE DRUGS AND PEOPLE'S PERCEPTION OF HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM IN ONITSHA» Abstract The study was carried out on the relationship between fake drugs and peoples’ perception of health care delivery system in Onitsha. The...Continue Reading »