Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 36 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study was proposed to assessed the weight gain of indigenous and Exotic breed of broilers. The experiment was carried out at the Agricultural Education research/skill acquisition farm, University of Uyo, Uyo. A total number of 50 indigenous breed of birds were raised under intensive supervision for 9 (weeks). 50 day old Exotic breeds of poultry were purchased from a reliable poultry farm and raised on deep litter system. For 9 (weeks). Three research questions and hypotheses were raised. The parameter measured were live body weight gain, feed consumed and source of feeds. Data collected were subjected to descriptive statistics to obtain the mean, standard deviation and the variance for research question. Independent t-test was employed to test hypotheses. Findings showed that breed and age of birds had significant (P < 0.05) effect on the performance of poultry broilers. Exotic breed of broilers had higher mean value and was superior to indigenous breeds of poultry in body weight gain. The indigenous breeds of poultry had a lower mean score and had a poor performance interms of live body weight. The overall performance of Exotic breeds was better as compared to indigenous breeds of poultry. In conclusion, Exotic breeds was adjudged good and profitable and was recommended to poultry farmers in Akwa Ibom State for increased productivity, income maximization and profit making since the grow and mature faster than the indigenous breeds of poultry.
(Age) Research question 2: Is there any difference in the weight gain of exotic and indigenous breeds of poultry based on body weight gain?
Live body weight gain
X1 – X1
X2 – X2
(X1 - X1)2
(X2 – X2)2
X1 = åx X2 = åx = 9.77
N N 40 = 0.24
15.4 = 0.35
Using mean and standard deviation were use to calculate for the differences in the variable.
S = (åX1 – X1)2
N – 1
= S = 30.6481
44 – 1
= 5.5361 S12 = ( 1.2875)2
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ADULT EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The aim of study undergraduates’ perception on courtship and its influence on pre marital sex is to examine the undergraduates’ p...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
2. TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE: A CASE STUDY OF EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EDO STATE» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Prior to the invention of modern medications, infectious disease were generally incurable, and treatment was ...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 179 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
3. THE EFFECT OF STUDENTS ATTITUDE ON AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION AS A SCIENCE EDUCATION COURSE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTION ( A CASE STUDY OF IBB UNIVERSI...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY From a global perspective civilization began with agriculture, when our nomadic ancestors began to settle...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 228 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
4. AN ASSESSMENT OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT IN ADULT LITERACY PROGRAMMES IN IKPOBA-OKHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria as a developing country has evolved from stage to stage since the period of Colonialism. ...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 378 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
5. PERCEPTION OF AGING AND KNOWLEDGE OF AGING ISSUES AMONG THE NIGERIAN YOUTH: IMPLICATIONS FOR SOCIAL POLICY.» ABSTRACT The growing percentage of the elderly in the population has raised questions about societies’ ability to meet their needs and about the...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 410 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
6. TEACHERS’ PERCEPTION OF COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES USED IN THE EDUCATION OF CHILDREN WITH HEARING IMPAIRMENT IN AKWA IBOM STATE» Abstract This study investigated teachers’ perception on the use of communication strategies in teaching students with hearing impairment in Akwa Ib...Continue Reading »
100 pages | 453 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
7. A STUDY ON THE ENROLMENT AND COMPLETION PATTERN OF FEMALE ADULT LEARNERS ATTENDING ADULT LITERACY PROGRAMME (A CASE STUDY OF GORDON DUTSE WOMEN CENTRE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Literacy which involves the skills of teaching, writing, and learning, is the bedrock of a...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 224 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The pandemic of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 169 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Music had long already made its appearance in the movie theatres; “a paid pianist was present t...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 252 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The National Policy on Education (2004) provides for Adult and non formal education as an ins...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 462 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION