Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 36 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study was proposed to assessed the weight gain of indigenous and Exotic breed of broilers. The experiment was carried out at the Agricultural Education research/skill acquisition farm, University of Uyo, Uyo. A total number of 50 indigenous breed of birds were raised under intensive supervision for 9 (weeks). 50 day old Exotic breeds of poultry were purchased from a reliable poultry farm and raised on deep litter system. For 9 (weeks). Three research questions and hypotheses were raised. The parameter measured were live body weight gain, feed consumed and source of feeds. Data collected were subjected to descriptive statistics to obtain the mean, standard deviation and the variance for research question. Independent t-test was employed to test hypotheses. Findings showed that breed and age of birds had significant (P < 0.05) effect on the performance of poultry broilers. Exotic breed of broilers had higher mean value and was superior to indigenous breeds of poultry in body weight gain. The indigenous breeds of poultry had a lower mean score and had a poor performance interms of live body weight. The overall performance of Exotic breeds was better as compared to indigenous breeds of poultry. In conclusion, Exotic breeds was adjudged good and profitable and was recommended to poultry farmers in Akwa Ibom State for increased productivity, income maximization and profit making since the grow and mature faster than the indigenous breeds of poultry.
(Age) Research question 2: Is there any difference in the weight gain of exotic and indigenous breeds of poultry based on body weight gain?
Live body weight gain
X1 – X1
X2 – X2
(X1 - X1)2
(X2 – X2)2
X1 = åx X2 = åx = 9.77
N N 40 = 0.24
15.4 = 0.35
Using mean and standard deviation were use to calculate for the differences in the variable.
S = (åX1 – X1)2
N – 1
= S = 30.6481
44 – 1
= 5.5361 S12 = ( 1.2875)2
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ADULT EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE: A CASE STUDY OF EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EDO STATE» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Prior to the invention of modern medications, infectious disease were generally incurable, and treatment was ...Continue Reading »
2. CAUSES OF DISPARITY BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE ENROLMENT IN BUSINESS EDUCATION (Case Study Of Enugu State College Of Education (Technical)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study: Education is a process of teaching training and learning especially in schools or colleges, top impr...Continue Reading »
3. PERCEPTION OF AGING AND KNOWLEDGE OF AGING ISSUES AMONG THE NIGERIAN YOUTH: IMPLICATIONS FOR SOCIAL POLICY.» ABSTRACT The growing percentage of the elderly in the population has raised questions about societies’ ability to meet their needs and about the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The civil services as we have in Nigeria today has its origin in the administrative machinery cre...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF BINGHAM UNIVERSITY, KARU NASSARAWA STATE)CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYDrug can simply be said to be a substance...Continue Reading »
6. A STUDY ON THE ENROLMENT AND COMPLETION PATTERN OF FEMALE ADULT LEARNERS ATTENDING ADULT LITERACY PROGRAMME (A CASE STUDY OF GORDON DUTSE WOMEN CENTRE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Literacy which involves the skills of teaching, writing, and learning, is the bedrock of a...Continue Reading »
7. THE INFLUENCE OF ADULT EDUCATION IN THE PRESERVATION OF CULTURAL HERITAGE (A CASE STUDY OF IKWERRE IN PORT HARCOURT)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Book and Vondracek (2006) highlighted several past involvements of adult education in the preserv...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Literary works are imaginative or creative writing which serve as medium of communication. It can be...Continue Reading »
9. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LEARNING STYLES AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE OF ADULT EDUCATION STUDENTS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to Study A shift from traditional to progressive model of education has led to an increased interest in learne...Continue Reading »
10. AN ASSESSMENT OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT IN ADULT LITERACY PROGRAMMES IN IKPOBA-OKHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria as a developing country has evolved from stage to stage since the period of Colonialism. ...Continue Reading »