Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 36 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study was proposed to assessed the weight gain of indigenous and Exotic breed of broilers. The experiment was carried out at the Agricultural Education research/skill acquisition farm, University of Uyo, Uyo. A total number of 50 indigenous breed of birds were raised under intensive supervision for 9 (weeks). 50 day old Exotic breeds of poultry were purchased from a reliable poultry farm and raised on deep litter system. For 9 (weeks). Three research questions and hypotheses were raised. The parameter measured were live body weight gain, feed consumed and source of feeds. Data collected were subjected to descriptive statistics to obtain the mean, standard deviation and the variance for research question. Independent t-test was employed to test hypotheses. Findings showed that breed and age of birds had significant (P < 0.05) effect on the performance of poultry broilers. Exotic breed of broilers had higher mean value and was superior to indigenous breeds of poultry in body weight gain. The indigenous breeds of poultry had a lower mean score and had a poor performance interms of live body weight. The overall performance of Exotic breeds was better as compared to indigenous breeds of poultry. In conclusion, Exotic breeds was adjudged good and profitable and was recommended to poultry farmers in Akwa Ibom State for increased productivity, income maximization and profit making since the grow and mature faster than the indigenous breeds of poultry.
(Age) Research question 2: Is there any difference in the weight gain of exotic and indigenous breeds of poultry based on body weight gain?
Live body weight gain
X1 – X1
X2 – X2
(X1 - X1)2
(X2 – X2)2
X1 = åx X2 = åx = 9.77
N N 40 = 0.24
15.4 = 0.35
Using mean and standard deviation were use to calculate for the differences in the variable.
S = (åX1 – X1)2
N – 1
= S = 30.6481
44 – 1
= 5.5361 S12 = ( 1.2875)2
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ADULT EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It has become increasingly common to hear life in the present age characterized in term of aliena...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 491 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY One of the leading causes of premature death in the last twenty years has been the scourge of Acq...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 80 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
3. DRUG ADDICTION AMONG THE YOUTH OF MUCHIA AND CHIKAJI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF SABON GARI ZARIA KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The twin problem of drug trafficking and abuse is a global phenomenon with serious threat to the ...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 286 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
4. MOTIVATIONAL INITIATIVES FOR CITIZENS’ PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES IN ANAMBRA AND IMO STATES OF NIGERIA» Abstract The main purpose of this study was to ascertain the extent to which motivational initiatives promote citizens’ participation in communi...Continue Reading »
145 pages | 504 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
5. CAPACITY BUILDING NEEDS OF STATE AGENCY DIRECTORS IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN ADULT EDUCATION IN NORTH CENTRAL ZONE OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study Education is indispensable to national development. The Federal Government of Nigeria in her national...Continue Reading »
101 pages | 468 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» Abstract There is need to encourage Nigerian Youth to actively participate in national integration and development, rather than have passive beneficia...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 414 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Rape is pandemic and women and children are still caught up in a cycle of human right violation since...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 517 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
8. THE EFFECT OF STUDENTS ATTITUDE ON AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION AS A SCIENCE EDUCATION COURSE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTION ( A CASE STUDY OF IBB UNIVERSI...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY From a global perspective civilization began with agriculture, when our nomadic ancestors began to settle...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 308 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
9. TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE: A CASE STUDY OF EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EDO STATE» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Prior to the invention of modern medications, infectious disease were generally incurable, and treatment was ...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 220 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
10. PERCEPTION OF AGING AND KNOWLEDGE OF AGING ISSUES AMONG THE NIGERIAN YOUTH: IMPLICATIONS FOR SOCIAL POLICY.» ABSTRACT The growing percentage of the elderly in the population has raised questions about societies’ ability to meet their needs and about the...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 453 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION