Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
"On a daily basis, Nigerian women are beaten, raped and even murdered by members of their family for supposed transgressions, which can range from not having meals ready on time to visiting family members without their husband's permission," adding that "husbands, partners and fathers are responsible for most of the violence’s. This research was based on domestic violence in Agege local government, Lagos state Nigeria. The people of Agege local government constitute the study population. The main objectives of this study were to examine how domestic violence influences the people living in this area. The data used for the study was collected through her interview schedule in which 200 respondent were selected through systematic random sampling. From the study, it was observed that the majority respondent agreed that woman need to engage in labour to support their family financially. This finding showed that working mothers are conscious of their supportive role to their families but engaged actively in paid employment. Interestingly the study reported that the women receive encouragement, support and respect from their spouse which prevent occurrence of violence act from the husband. These findings corroborating, Oguwole (2005) findings that the women are respected at home for their contribution and participation actively in family decision making. Also, UN (2002) reports concur that working mothers participate more in family decision making are less likely to witness domestic violence.
Furthermore, the study found that the working women not only receive their spouse attention and support, they also enjoy organization support, for instance 81 % of the respondent acknowledge that three months maternity leave are always being granted to and observed by nursing mothers. They also identify it her nursing such as closing on time counseling of safe motherhood and access to organization clinic for medical attention, all this improve the relationship within the family.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ADULT EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DRUG ADDICTION AMONG THE YOUTH OF MUCHIA AND CHIKAJI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF SABON GARI ZARIA KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The twin problem of drug trafficking and abuse is a global phenomenon with serious threat to the ...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 279 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
2. THE USE OF LITERARY WORKS AS A MEDIUM OF PROMOTION HIV AWARENESS: A STUDY OF HOPE HARVESTER BY VICTOR DUGGA» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Literary works are imaginative or creative writing which serve as medium of communication . It can b...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 234 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
3. THE IMPACT OF MOTHER TONGUE ON CHILDREN’S LEARNING AT THE LOWER LEVEL OF PRIMARY EDUCATION (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN SOKOTO ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Mother tongue as the first language of instruction in schools is an essential tool in whatever fi...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 535 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
4. AWARENESS OF RISK FACTOR AND THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTION IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PNEUNONIA AMONG ELDERLY IN UMUOFOR UMUCHOKE COMMUNITY EHIME MBANO» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Pneumonia is a more important concern in old people older than 65 years than younger individuals....Continue Reading »
52 pages | 273 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Education is the industry that produces manpower for the economy of nations. Therefore, education enh...Continue Reading »
81 pages | 588 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
6. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF ADULT LITERACY PROGRAMMES IN GUMBI DISTRICT OF WAMAKKO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA. SOKOTO STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The widespread belief that adult literacy is a panacea for human development has been justified i...Continue Reading »
106 pages | 516 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» Abstract For several scores of years, Nigeria has earned an appellation for herself as a showcase of Africa’s democracy. Paradoxically, every journe...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 233 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
8. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LEARNING STYLES AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE OF ADULT EDUCATION STUDENTS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to Study A shift from traditional to progressive model of education has led to an increased interest in learne...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 995 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
9. CAPACITY BUILDING NEEDS OF STATE AGENCY DIRECTORS IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN ADULT EDUCATION IN NORTH CENTRAL ZONE OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study Education is indispensable to national development. The Federal Government of Nigeria in her national...Continue Reading »
101 pages | 467 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
10. AN INVESTIGATIVE STUDY OF THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHJOOL STUDENTS IN WASSCE AND NECO EXAMINATIONS IN OWO METROPOLIS» ABSTRACT This study examined the correlative difference between students academic performance between WASSCE and NECO examinations in Owo metropolis. ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 780 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION