Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
"On a daily basis, Nigerian women are beaten, raped and even murdered by members of their family for supposed transgressions, which can range from not having meals ready on time to visiting family members without their husband's permission," adding that "husbands, partners and fathers are responsible for most of the violence’s. This research was based on domestic violence in Agege local government, Lagos state Nigeria. The people of Agege local government constitute the study population. The main objectives of this study were to examine how domestic violence influences the people living in this area. The data used for the study was collected through her interview schedule in which 200 respondent were selected through systematic random sampling. From the study, it was observed that the majority respondent agreed that woman need to engage in labour to support their family financially. This finding showed that working mothers are conscious of their supportive role to their families but engaged actively in paid employment. Interestingly the study reported that the women receive encouragement, support and respect from their spouse which prevent occurrence of violence act from the husband. These findings corroborating, Oguwole (2005) findings that the women are respected at home for their contribution and participation actively in family decision making. Also, UN (2002) reports concur that working mothers participate more in family decision making are less likely to witness domestic violence.
Furthermore, the study found that the working women not only receive their spouse attention and support, they also enjoy organization support, for instance 81 % of the respondent acknowledge that three months maternity leave are always being granted to and observed by nursing mothers. They also identify it her nursing such as closing on time counseling of safe motherhood and access to organization clinic for medical attention, all this improve the relationship within the family.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ADULT EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study All of us travel at least once in our life and when we are at a new place one of the majo...Continue Reading »
34 pages | 359 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The civil services as we have in Nigeria today has its origin in the administrative machinery cre...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 592 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
3. A STUDY ON THE ENROLMENT AND COMPLETION PATTERN OF FEMALE ADULT LEARNERS ATTENDING ADULT LITERACY PROGRAMME (A CASE STUDY OF GORDON DUTSE WOMEN CENTRE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Literacy which involves the skills of teaching, writing, and learning, is the bedrock of a...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 203 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
4. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LEARNING STYLES AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE OF ADULT EDUCATION STUDENTS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to Study A shift from traditional to progressive model of education has led to an increased interest in learne...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 928 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» Abstract There is need to encourage Nigerian Youth to actively participate in national integration and development, rather than have passive beneficia...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 290 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
6. THE INFLUENCE OF ADULT EDUCATION IN THE PRESERVATION OF CULTURAL HERITAGE (A CASE STUDY OF IKWERRE IN PORT HARCOURT)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Book and Vondracek (2006) highlighted several past involvements of adult education in the preserv...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
7. TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE: A CASE STUDY OF EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EDO STATE» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Prior to the invention of modern medications, infectious disease were generally incurable, and treatment was ...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 151 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It has become increasingly common to hear life in the present age characterized in term of aliena...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 336 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
9. AN INVESTIGATIVE STUDY OF THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHJOOL STUDENTS IN WASSCE AND NECO EXAMINATIONS IN OWO METROPOLIS» ABSTRACT This study examined the correlative difference between students academic performance between WASSCE and NECO examinations in Owo metropolis. ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 557 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION
10. THE EFFECT OF STUDENTS ATTITUDE ON AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION AS A SCIENCE EDUCATION COURSE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTION ( A CASE STUDY OF IBB UNIVERSI...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY From a global perspective civilization began with agriculture, when our nomadic ancestors began to settle...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 174 hits | Source: ADULT EDUCATION