Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work was carried out to find out the impact of industrial training on accountancy students of IMT Enugu.
The project was divided into three chapters, chapter one dealt with background of the study, scope of the study.
Chapter two also talked about the historical background of industrial training fund, industrial work experience scheme for accountancy students and the importance of SIWES to the accounting students.
Finally the last chapter, which is the conclusion also looked at the findings and made some recommendation.
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problems
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope of study
1.7 Definition of terms
Related literature review
2.1 Historical background of industrial training, fund/development of siwes aims
2.3 Industrial work experience scheme in accountancy.
2.4 Importance of siwes to accountancy students
Summary of findings, conclusion and recommendations
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Over the past decades, the public sector spending has been increasing in geometr...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECTS OF BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL IN EXTRACTING INDUSTRY (A Case Study Of Shell Corperation Of Nigeria)» Abstract The main aim of this write up is to throw more light on the review of budgeting control in a extracting industry. This research purely base o...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This possibility of a firm to survive both in the short run and long run depends on how effective and efficient management of working capital...Continue Reading »
4. EXTENT OF THE USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN THE EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME HOME ECONOMICS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The term Home economics means home training or skill training. It takes one on welfare of himself...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTorganizational objectivesThis research work is conducted as part of the requirement for the award of a Higher National Diploma (HND) in financ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Certification iii Approval iv Dedication v Acknowledgment vi Table of content vii Abstract x CHAPTER ONE...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECT OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIA BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The activities of treasury single account are mostly seen among the commercial banks in banking s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT vi One of the major macroeconomic variables that compliment bank performance is availability of capital. Economic theories show that inadequa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Inventories constitute the most significant part of current events of a large majority of compani...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Nigeria is a multi ethnic nation with cultural differences between its component ethnic groups. From the north to the coast, the range in typ...Continue Reading »