Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 78 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The focus of this research is on the impact of financial literacy on the profitability of some small scale enterprises in Calabar Municipality, Cross River State. An enquiry into their level of adoption of financial literacy was also studied. A review of related literatures was carried out to examine the extent of work done in the field. A carefully structured questionnaire was used to collected data on the level of adoption of financial literacy and also a financial literacy test. Stratified random sampling was adopted to divide the small scale enterprises into ten (10) strata, thereafter random sampling technique was employed. A sample of one hundred and fifty (150) respondents was used to carry out the study, which encompasses the different strata. One way analysis of variance (ANOVA) and Dependent T-test at 5% level of significance was used in the analysis of the research data. The result shows that the level of adoption of financial literacy by small scale enterprises in Calabar Municipality is low and that utilization of accounting records significantly influences their profitability. Thus, conclusion, recommendations and suggestions for further studies were proffered.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Over time, the perception and practice of strategic management has been adopted across all nation...Continue Reading »
142 pages | 139 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. PRICING DETERMINANTS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OF SELECTED PAINT MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN ABIA STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In the competitive environments, investing in customer satisfaction is a means of creating a sust...Continue Reading »
136 pages | 278 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» Abstract This project work is primarily covered with Leadership Style and their impact on employee productivity. A case study of Total Company Kachia ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 590 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The insurance industry is a highly specialized industry that gives greater security to the fortun...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 374 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT This research is on impact of inventory management on productivity in an organization with zarewa aluminum and plastic limited as a case stud...Continue Reading »
92 pages | 567 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
6. IMPACT OF ADVERTISING ON BUSINESS GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN TARABA STATE (A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK JALINGO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Business enterprises are generally thought to play a crucial role in driving economic growth in b...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 436 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Advertising is a tool which is used to communicate message to consumers, the general public and s...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 503 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
8. THE EFFECT OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE ON PROFITABILITY OF FINANCIAL FIRMS LISTED AT NAIROBI STOCK EXCHANGE» ABSTRACTCapital is the financing for a business and is made up of, primarily, owners’ funding and funding from lenders. The combination of the sourc...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 191 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
9. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AS A TOOL FOR ATTAINING HIGH PRODUCTIVITY IN PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILE NIGERIAN LIMITED (PAN) KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Available of resources is a vital need for the survival of human ventures. These include human, m...Continue Reading »
78 pages | 207 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION A multinational corporation is a company that has subsidiaries in several countries. Their decentralized structure, as we...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 167 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION