Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 78 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The focus of this research is on the impact of financial literacy on the profitability of some small scale enterprises in Calabar Municipality, Cross River State. An enquiry into their level of adoption of financial literacy was also studied. A review of related literatures was carried out to examine the extent of work done in the field. A carefully structured questionnaire was used to collected data on the level of adoption of financial literacy and also a financial literacy test. Stratified random sampling was adopted to divide the small scale enterprises into ten (10) strata, thereafter random sampling technique was employed. A sample of one hundred and fifty (150) respondents was used to carry out the study, which encompasses the different strata. One way analysis of variance (ANOVA) and Dependent T-test at 5% level of significance was used in the analysis of the research data. The result shows that the level of adoption of financial literacy by small scale enterprises in Calabar Municipality is low and that utilization of accounting records significantly influences their profitability. Thus, conclusion, recommendations and suggestions for further studies were proffered.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This project work is primarily covered with Leadership Style and their impact on employee productivity. A case study of Total Company Kachia ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 467 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT From the structure of this research work topic is Total Quality Management as a means of enhancing organizational success in Nigerian Bottlin...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 924 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
3. THE INFLUENCE OF MOTIVATION ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS» ABSTRACTThe study attempts to investigate the influence of motivation on the academic performance of students in selected secondary schools in Ikeja L...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 419 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Knowledge management was scientific discipline in earlier 1990s, supported solely by practitioners after somet...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 108 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
5. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF CONFLICT AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT IN AN INSTITUTION (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT The main focus of this study was to examine the Assessment of the Impact of Conflict and Conflict management in an Institution, A case study ...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 358 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
6. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM IN AN ORGANIZATION (A STUDY OF PZ CUSSONS NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the Study One of the important aspects of the production of goods and services is the proper distri...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 172 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
7. ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IN INCREASING ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERY PLC, AMAEKE, NGWO, ENUGU,...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Communication is very important to the existence of human organization. The environment in which ...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 103 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
8. THE EFFECT OF AUDITING ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF HAMDALA HOTEL, KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The dynamic nature of business environment growth and increasing complexity of business has made ...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 188 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE ESSAY Management study has revolved over long period of time and successive means of thought in industry an...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 371 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The last two decades have witnessed an enormous and explosive growth in the use of internet techn...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 761 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION