Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 54 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
According to Oxford Learners Dictionary, Organization can be said to be a group of people who form a business, club etc. together in order to achieve a particular aim. It can also mean two or more people getting together for a purpose. In getting together, they decide to interact with one another to achieve the objectives of the organization (Unamka & Ewurum, 1995:1)
When we discuss organization, we have variclasses among which are service organization and social organization etc. All these organizations have in mind the aim of continuing if not for eternity, a given period of time. (Unamka & Ewurum, 1995 1, 2, 3)
For an organization to carry on its business there must be some factors put in place for the smooth running of the organization management, man-power, materials, money and machines. These need to be well coordinated in order for the success of the organization to be achieved. They are used by a group of persons known as management; neither can management exist without organization- the two are inseparable twin. (Unamka &Ewurum, 1995:65).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The work is titled “Taxation System: Its impact on public servant”(A study of Ebonyi State). The work is a critical and objective...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Internal control for its vital role in accounting has been viewed and elaborately examined from v...Continue Reading »
3. EVALUATION OF FRAUD CONTROL MEASURES IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, KADUNA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction Fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual. Fraud is a crime and a civil la...Continue Reading »
4. THE EXTENT OF USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING-LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU SOU...» ABSTRACT The objective of this research work was to find out the problems and prospects of teaching English Language in Secondary Schools in Enugu Sou...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION: As we have been witnessing in recent times, there has been drastic change in customer’s trends in Nigerian. Some o...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL ON THE PERFORMANCE OF A MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The changing complexity of business activities and the ever changing conditions of business envir...Continue Reading »
» Table of ContentsTitle Page iDeclaration iiCertification iiiDedication ivAcknowledgements vTable of Contents viList of Tables viiAbstract viiiCHAPTER ...Continue Reading »
8. UTILIZATION OF SERIALS PUBLICATIONS BY POST GRADUATE STUDENTS FOR RESEARCH IN TWO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES IN SOUTH EAST NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT The purpose of this work was to study utilization of serials publications by post graduate students for research in two federal university li...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPORTANCE OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING LITERACY ON THE GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT, SURVIVAL, PRODUCTION AND PERFORMANCE OF SMES IN KWARA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Financial literacy remains an interesting issue in both developed and developing economies, and h...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research examines Financial Management and Survival of Cooperative Societies in Nigeria with special reference to Yaba College of Techno...Continue Reading »