Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
product or service is one of the most difficult, due to some number of variety of factors that must be considered. The primary decision arises in virtually all types of organization, just to mention but a few of them such as manufacturers set prices for their products, they manufacture, merchandising companies set prices for their goods, service firms set prices.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The Small and medium scale enterprises sector has been recognized worldwide for its role in econ...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 286 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. THE IMPACT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON BANK PERFORMANCE ON THE COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This research work seeks to examine the impact of corporate social responsibility on bank performance on the commercial banks in Nigeria. Tim...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 455 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT The research work analyses the prevention child abuse and neglect with parent training: evidence and opportunities. The various form of child...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 391 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Monetary policy entails the government policies aimed at changing the quantity of money or credit condition for example, ...Continue Reading »
40 pages | 545 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
5. THE EFFECT OF TAXATION ON INVESTMENT DECISION: [A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED COMPANIES IN ANAMBRA STATE]» ABSTRACTThe choice of the topic “The Effect of Taxation on InvestmentDecision” comes from the fact that most management of businessentities are ye...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 249 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Investors all over the world put their money into a business with a view to having some return on...Continue Reading »
150 pages | 181 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY. At independence, Nigeria joined the committee of nation with the hope for a better tomorrow....Continue Reading »
81 pages | 255 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT The study is centered on auditor’s opinion and financial reporting quality of listed deposit bank in Nigeria. It begins with the first ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 488 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
9. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM AND MANUAL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM (A Case Study Of Ama Breweries Plc. Eke, Udi L.G.A And Africa Pe...» ABSTRACT This research study is a comparative analysis of computerized accounting system and manual accounting system with reference to Ama breweries ...Continue Reading »
87 pages | 283 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Organizations invest a lot on their employees in terms of Induction and training, developing, mai...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 546 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING