Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 75 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Email and Newsletters is by far the most popular way for businesses to stay in touch with existing customers and new prospective customers. By providing valuable information and updates based on their interests, email can help build a relationship between the organization and the customer. This research work will set-up a functioning system that can send thousands of mails remotely to thousands of customers at once, without remotely sending the emails conventionally. The said system will aid the growth and help in retaining customers in businesses.
The Internet is now the way to get information. In the US, 170 million people, 60% of the total population, are online. One hundred and forty seven million people use email daily. Major advertising campaigns now include big investments in newsletter and email campaigns.
Email marketing has grown in popularity because it produces results. While in the late 90’s and into 2000 email marketing was new, the accessibility of email now means that marketers must work hard to cut through the clutter. In the past, permission was a nice to have. Now permission is a must have. Ultimately, a company must put more thought into email communications – from the information gathered up front to the actual messages sent.
Whether you are new to email marketing or are a seasoned professional, a strategy and a roadmap prove critical for email marketing just like they do for public relations, advertising, etc.
No doubt you have done research on the web on the subject of email marketing. What seems to be lacking as a resource for professionals like yourself is an action plan. This research is created with the intention of saving you time by pointing out the main elements of a good email marketing strategy and letting you fill in the blanks. Armed with this information you should be able to provide management, partners, and peers with solid reasons why your organization should include email marketing as a way to reach business objectives. Business owners since the inception of email marketing and newsletter sign up can now captures prospects that may not be ready to take other actions. By creating a newsletter or other communication for this audience, you can begin to build a relationship with them that can lead to sales or other desired action in the future. Without this regular communication, the contact could easily forget about your organization the minute they exit the website.
Customer retention is very key for businesses to succeed, implementing a newsletter application and email marketing system will increase the desired action of customers, and the process can include a welcome email that invites them to stay in touch with your company.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Big companies and brands before now do have a comprehensive list of customers without ways to send all the email list probably in large numbers emails for new products, awareness or promo which they are business are offering, which reduces the relationship between business owners and customers, and drop in sales and most times customers tend to forget the businesses exist, with a mailing and newsletter system, companies can send thousands of emails to existing customers and prospective customers with just a click.
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY
The aims and objective of this study is to aid businesses and business owners send thousands of emails to customers to increase the following objectives:
· Through email and Newsletter marketing, companies can reinforce brand with increase communication between customers and businesses.
· Increase the ability to communicate with customers/ prospects based on past encounter with the brand.
· Feedback from tracking reports and provide insight for companies to build on.
· Drive traffic to companies’ website.
1.4 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this research is to explore an automated way through which newsletter can be sent easily in large quality with just a click. The system will help send multiple emails to email account and aid businesses communicate with customers seamlessly.
1.5 DEFINITION OF TERMS
§ Email- Short for electronic mail, email (or e-mail) is defined as the transmission of messages over communications networks.
§ Newsletter - a bulletin issued periodically to the members of a society or other organization.
§ Customers - a person of a specified kind with whom one has to deal.
§ Marketing - the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The main thrust of Basel II framework is to ensure that banks maintain adequate liquidity and higher capital buffers that will match their op...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1: Introduction 1.1 Background of the study Inventory is a primary part of many of today’s businesses. Essentially, stock is the storage of ...Continue Reading »
3. ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AND ITS ROLE IN THE MANAGEMENT OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Listed companies use financial statements as one of the major medium of communication with their ...Continue Reading »
4. CAUSES OF POOR ENROLMENT OF MALE STUDENTS INTO HOME ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of study Home economics is the education for living. It is the study of all that relate to home and family. It is ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study The entire world today is confronted with a plethora of challenges emanating from conflicts that ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The issue of fraud, money laundering and other corrupt practices in business and government organ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Accounting is a noble profession. It is discipline profession. You must be disciplined from d...Continue Reading »
8. MANAGEMENT OF BAD DEBT IN MICROFINANCE BANKS IN NIGERIA. (6 SELECTED MICRO FINANCE BANKS IN ANAMBRA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY An attempt will be made in this introductory chapter to give a general outline of bad debts in micro fina...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In any economy there is a financial system that is responsible for regulating the financial environment of the society de...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study analyzed gender stereotype in select Nigerian home videos, specifically with a view to finding out how men and women are stereotype...Continue Reading »