Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 109 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
There is a profound paradox about the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Nigeria. The party, which earned the respect and admiration of most Nigerians, in the period between 1999-2007 due to its politics and policies. This work based on direct study and use of secondary data examines the role of the PDP in governance in the period (1999-2007). The work revealed that the PDP government has grossly been disappointing in its performance in the management of the affairs of the Nigerian state. Thus between 1999-2007, Nigerians have suffered deep crisis of expectation as there had been serious erosion, impairment and debasement of the values of governance as reflected in macro economic instability, widespread corruption, deepening democratic crisis, human rights violations, insecurity, frustration, disillusionment and increasing lost of peopleâ€Ÿs confidence in the PDP government. Arising from the foregoing, the work recommended among others ways on how to reorganize the PDP for effective governance in Nigeria.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is a well known fact that socio economic, socio political and socio cultural increase in size ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 354 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT Recent Killings and destruction of lives and property by a particular tribe known as the Fulani has been on the spot light for some time. The...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 57 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
3. THE ROLE OF ELECTORAL COMMISION IN ENCHANCING DEVELOPMENT OF DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE INDEPENDENT ELECTORAL COMMISSION OWERRI)» ABSTRACT This project is aimed at knowing the role of Electoral commission in enchasing development of democracy in Nigeria (A case study Imo State In...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 161 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study Governments over the world require funds to finance its policies and objectives. It requires suf...Continue Reading »
76 pages | 329 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT The study examines the effects of Buhari’s Loss on 2011 Post presidential Election Violence. In Nigeria the urge to vote is often influ...Continue Reading »
132 pages | 36 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
6. CHANGE IN POLITICAL ADMINISTRATION AND ITS IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY: AN APPRAISAL OF THE MUHAMMADU BUHARI’S ADMINISTRATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY As our faces are different so is our vision and methodology; all the pres...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 314 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» Chapter One: Introduction 1.1 Background of the study Terrorism according to lodge is an illegitimate means of attempting to effect political change b...Continue Reading »
125 pages | 0 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Presently, the call for freedom and democracy echoes across the globe. The world has witnessed ph...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 324 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The co ordination of the system, people, and the polity is the responsibility of government who i...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 283 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the impact of political advertising during the 2015 governorship election in Delta State. The research objectives inc...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 400 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE