Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 74 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This treatise is borne out of the desire to make a modest contribution to the quest for a political stability in Nigeria. It analyses the role of resource control agitations and its implication on the Nigerian federalism, while the south – south serves as a case study.
It provides a background with an introduction in chapter one and an account the evolution of revenue allocation of the country in chapter two, and subsequently takes a critical look at the contending perspectives on resource control agitation particularly as a framework in chapter three. Chapter four is an analysis of the broad areas for harmonization within the federalism while chapter five focuses on summary and recommendations.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF VIGILANTE GROUPS IN CRIME CONTROL IN ETHIOPE EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background the study Provision of adequate security is a social pre requisite for the survival of any society. Every soci...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 298 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
2. THE CRISIS OF CITIZENSHIP IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF INDIGENE-SETTLER CONFLICT IN JOS-NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, PLATEAU STATE» ABSTRACT The thesis examined the crisis of citizenship in Nigeria with particular attention to indigene/settler conflict in Jos North area, rooted on ...Continue Reading »
179 pages | 52 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
3. POLITICAL AND CLASS STRUGGLE IN PAUL TIYAMBE’S SMOULDERING CHARCOAL AND ISIDORE OKPEWHO’S THE LAST DUTY» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Pages Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements vi Table of Contents vii Abstract ix CHAPTE...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 376 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
4. GLOBAL GOVERNANCE AND EMERGING TRENDS IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS» ABSTRACT Global governance becomes critical in attaining world peace and security as trans national crises become complex and challenging in the parad...Continue Reading »
240 pages | 145 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Infant and child mortality are commonly on top of the agenda of Public health and International ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 560 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
6. THE ROLE OF POLITICAL PARTIES IN ISSUES OF FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF PDP AND APC» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The history of elections in Nigeria can be traced back to 1922 as was conducted by the British Co...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 350 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT The objective of this study is twofold: to explore the legal framework for the fight against corruption in Nigeria, and to offer some reform ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 374 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Contrary to the prevailing practice among most social scientists and other students of society (like lawyers, historians ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 383 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The Prison is an institution designed to securely house people who have been convicted of crime o...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 333 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
10. PUBLIC PERCEPTION AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF ZAMFARA STATE CIVIL SERVICE» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONBACKGROUNDCorruption is both a major causation of and a result of poverty around the world especially in the third world co...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 192 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE