Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 113 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
RESEARCH PROBLEM AND METHODOLOGY
1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE PROBLEM
The Nigerian civil population is known to be non-restive with military
regimes. In view of this, military governments always announce their exit date with
a transition timetable as they are assuming power.
It was no news therefore, when General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida on 27
August 1985 toppled the military government of General Muhammadu Buhari.
After a short while. Babangida put up an elaborate transition timetable to civil rule.
The transition programme looked so genuine so much so that military critics were
deceived as to the logical conclusion of the transition programme.
The deceit was orchestrated to having Babangida transmuting to a civilian
president, however he fai
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE OIL EXPLOITATION AND CHALLENGES OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE NIGER DELTA 1.1 INTRODUCTION Oil exploration activities commenced in the Deltaic reg...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION` 1.1 Background of the Study The expediency for the creation of local government anywhere in the world stems from the need to...Continue Reading »
3. MANAGEMENT OF EMPLOYEE GRIEVANCES IN NIGERIAN PUBLIC CORPORATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA RAILWAY CORPORATION BAUCHI STATE)» ABSTRACT This research investigation is about the management of employee grievances in the public corporations. However, this project focused on the m...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to effect of terrorism on the socio economic development of Nigeria. This study was guided by the following objective...Continue Reading »
» 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Every society in Nigeria dreams of a stable government; but this has being just a dream that have never come ...Continue Reading »
6. CIVIL SERVANTS’ ATTITUDE TO WORK AND EFFECTIVE SERVICE DELIVERY BY POLITICAL LEADERS IN SELECTED MDAs IN LAGOS STATE» ABSTRACT At independence in 1960, Britain bequeathed to Nigeria its own system of governance. The system is run on the active participation of the civ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study inquires into, and surveys opinion of Nigerians on some of the factors that influence low voters’ participation and apathy i...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This work set out to investigate the struggle for Permanent Seats At The Security Council: A Critical Assessment of the Contestants in 2012. ...Continue Reading »
9. FEDERAL CHARACTER/QUOTA SYSTEM AND PRODUCTIVITY OF NIGERIA PUBLIC SERVICE: A STUDY OF NATIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION, 2004 – 2014» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Plural and sharply divided societies all over the world attempt to manage their diversities and d...Continue Reading »
10. VIOLENCE AND THE ELECTORAL PROCESS IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE 2007 GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION IN PLATEAU STATE» ABSTRACT The history of human existence is replete with one form of violence or another. Violence is therefore not a recent development. It has occurr...Continue Reading »