Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 113 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
RESEARCH PROBLEM AND METHODOLOGY
1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE PROBLEM
The Nigerian civil population is known to be non-restive with military
regimes. In view of this, military governments always announce their exit date with
a transition timetable as they are assuming power.
It was no news therefore, when General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida on 27
August 1985 toppled the military government of General Muhammadu Buhari.
After a short while. Babangida put up an elaborate transition timetable to civil rule.
The transition programme looked so genuine so much so that military critics were
deceived as to the logical conclusion of the transition programme.
The deceit was orchestrated to having Babangida transmuting to a civilian
president, however he fai
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT, JOB COMMITMENT AND WORK- FAMILY CONFLICT AMONG WORKING MOTHERS IN UNIVERSITIES IN LAGOS STATE» ABSTRACT Women in many cultural settings are responsible for taking care of the children, the husband and the home. Women were predominately housewive...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The advent of internet and technology has exposed majority of the global population to different ...Continue Reading »
3. EVALUATION OF TOURISM POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT AND SPATIAL BEHAVIOUR OF RESIDENCE IN ENHANCING REVENUE GENERATION: A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Tourism activities throughout the world are major sources of internally generated revenue. They generate revenue for both the...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examined the role of Human Rights institutions in the country in addressing the problem of child abuse. The objective of this study...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION ON NIGERIA’S SOCIO-POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT: AN APPRAISAL OF CIVIL LIBERTIES ORGANIZATION» Abstract The civil society and civil society organizations, have sacrificed their existence, goals and objectives to the course of the fight towards s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the StudyPolitical parties are traditionally the most significant intermediary organization in democratic soc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Africa in the Last two decades has been in the struggle for democratization due to Military in incursions and lack of transpa...Continue Reading »
8. IMPACT OF STRIKE ACTION IN THE ACHIEVEMENT OF TRADE UNION AIMS IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NUT).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The early 70’s saw and witnesses the end of political crisis and at its time organized labo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The community relies upon the police to “protect and serve”, and the police in return...Continue Reading »
10. A REVIEW OF WOMEN PARTICIPATION IN LEADERSHIP POSITIONS OF PDP IN KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE (2007-2013)» ABSTRACT This research work entitled “A Review of women participation in leadership positions of PDP in Kaduna North Local Government Area of Ka...Continue Reading »