Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 113 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
RESEARCH PROBLEM AND METHODOLOGY
1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE PROBLEM
The Nigerian civil population is known to be non-restive with military
regimes. In view of this, military governments always announce their exit date with
a transition timetable as they are assuming power.
It was no news therefore, when General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida on 27
August 1985 toppled the military government of General Muhammadu Buhari.
After a short while. Babangida put up an elaborate transition timetable to civil rule.
The transition programme looked so genuine so much so that military critics were
deceived as to the logical conclusion of the transition programme.
The deceit was orchestrated to having Babangida transmuting to a civilian
president, however he fai
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. INSURGENCY AND IT’S EFFECT ON THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE NORTH-EASTERN NIGERIA(2009-2017)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of Study This study seeks to explain the dangers posed by the activities of the Boko Haram insurgency on the socio...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 512 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1.BACKGROUND OF STUDY Democracy is a system in which the government is controlled by the people, and in which people are co...Continue Reading »
85 pages | 311 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Generally there exist a nexus between leadership roles and national development of a given political system. Q...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 123 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» Abstract Book Haram figuratively implies that western for non Islamic education is a sin, is a very controversial Nigeria militant group that seeks fo...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 432 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT The discourse of godfatherism had so much influenced the socio economic and political life of the nation especially in the fourth republic. I...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 110 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» Abstract This research was embarked on to evaluate gender and politics and women in politics in Nigeria with special interest in Enugu State 1999 2016...Continue Reading »
79 pages | 300 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The Fula people also known as Fulani in Hausa language, are a mass population widely dispersed and cu...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 239 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
8. THE ROLE OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES IN POVERTY ALLEVIATION AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF COMMUNITY (A CASE STUDY OF UFUMA PRIME MOVERS ASSOCIATION IN ORUMB...» abstract the study focuses on the role of non governmental agencies in poverty alleviation and the development of communities using ufuma prime movers...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 182 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
9. AN INVESTIGATIVE STUDY OF MILITARY RULE AND POLITICAL TRANSITION IN NIGERIA: AN APPRAISAL OF ABACHA REGIME (1993- 1998)» ABSTRACT This study analyzes military rule and the political transition to democracy in Nigeria. It enquires into how military intervenes in the Niger...Continue Reading »
115 pages | 260 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
10. THE CHALLENGES OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM ON NIGERIA’S FOREIGN POLICY: A CASE STUDY OF BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Terrorism has become a global challenge requiring global approach for reasonable resolution. More...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 117 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE