Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 91 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
This study was conducted to evaluate the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Consumer outreach programme (COP) among Abuja Municipal Area Council residents. The study is set out to find out the public relations strategies used by COP of the NCC to achieve its objective, to assess consumers level of awareness of and participation in COP amongst Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) residents and to find out the benefit consumers of GSM resident in AMAC obtained from COP. The study adopted two-way symmetric model and relationship management theory as the theoretical frameworks and cross sectional descriptive survey as the research methed. The sample size for this study was 384 and interview three senior management staff of the commission. The sampling techniques is simple random, convenience and purposive. Data were collected with the aid of questionnaire and interview schedule as instrument of data collection. Afterward, the data from the respondents were analyzed with statistical package for social science (SPSS) using simple frequency percentages table as well as chi square. The major findings revealed that the public relations strategies used by consumer outreach programme are interactivity and publicizing the programme in local language of the city location where the programme will take place. The awareness level of Consumer Outreach Programme is moderately low 45.5% as against 55.5% who are not aware of the consumer outreach programme. Participation among participants is said to be in area of asking questions 38% and tabling complaints 38% as well as the programme is beneficial in terms of improved knowledge of consumer‘s right 54.5%. Based on the findings, it is recommended that the Nigerian Communications Commission should intensify its publicity regarding COP as to reach out to a large population of consumers. This can be achieved by using the mobile networks to send messages in form of unsolicited text messages to mobile phone users. The voice mobile advert can also be used as well in sensitizing people about the activities of COP. The advantage is that the network bears part of the cost which will make the networks sensitive to improving the quality of service they provide to consumer.
1.1 Background to the Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF NIGERIAN TELEVISION AUTHORITY (NTA) COVERAGE OF 2015 ELECTIONEERING CAMPAIGNS IN UYO METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study That the mass media play a vital role in the development process of a country is not again saying...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 383 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
2. PROBLEM AND PROSPECT OF MEDIA MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA. [A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE BROADCASTING CORPORATION, OSBC, OSOGBO]» ABSTRACT This research work is based on the importance of indigenous language in broadcast media. This project therefore clamoured for the development...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
3. EVALUATION OF INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL AN COMMISSION (INEC AND IT’S ROLE IN GENERAL ELECTION)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The electoral commission has always been an essential component of suggestions for democratic imp...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 323 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
4. THE INFLUENCE OF WESTERN TELEVISION PROGRAMMES ON THE CULTURAL VALUES OF NIGERIA YOUTHS (A CASE STUDY OF CARITAS STUDENTS, ENUGU).» ABSTRACT This research investigates the impact of TV programs on the cultural values of Nigerian youths. It particularly dealt with the impact on Nige...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 247 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
5. THE IMPACT OF NEWS COMMENTARIES ON RADIO LISTENERS (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL RADIO CORPORATION OF NIGERIA ENUGU)» CHAPETR ONE INTRODUCTION The history of radio news commentary in Nigeria dated back to the 1930’s when what was known as radio receiver was just...Continue Reading »
41 pages | 337 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Prior to early 1970s Nigeria was one of the poorest countries in the world depending mostly on ag...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 1,409 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Communication has been regarded as the life hood of human existence. Human being communicate on a...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 638 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
8. THE PLACE OF IN-HOUSE JOURNAL IN THE LIFE OF A COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF THE NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study IN HOUSE journals have been given a variety of names, such as newsletters, employee newspapers an...Continue Reading »
41 pages | 706 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» Table of ContentsTitle pageDeclarationCertificationDedicationAcknowledgementTable of ContentsList of TablesAbstractCHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION1.1 Backgr...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 462 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT The research provides an appraisal of the impact of television advertising of household products on consumers brand preference. It elucidate ...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 236 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION