Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 91 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
This study was conducted to evaluate the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Consumer outreach programme (COP) among Abuja Municipal Area Council residents. The study is set out to find out the public relations strategies used by COP of the NCC to achieve its objective, to assess consumers level of awareness of and participation in COP amongst Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) residents and to find out the benefit consumers of GSM resident in AMAC obtained from COP. The study adopted two-way symmetric model and relationship management theory as the theoretical frameworks and cross sectional descriptive survey as the research methed. The sample size for this study was 384 and interview three senior management staff of the commission. The sampling techniques is simple random, convenience and purposive. Data were collected with the aid of questionnaire and interview schedule as instrument of data collection. Afterward, the data from the respondents were analyzed with statistical package for social science (SPSS) using simple frequency percentages table as well as chi square. The major findings revealed that the public relations strategies used by consumer outreach programme are interactivity and publicizing the programme in local language of the city location where the programme will take place. The awareness level of Consumer Outreach Programme is moderately low 45.5% as against 55.5% who are not aware of the consumer outreach programme. Participation among participants is said to be in area of asking questions 38% and tabling complaints 38% as well as the programme is beneficial in terms of improved knowledge of consumer‘s right 54.5%. Based on the findings, it is recommended that the Nigerian Communications Commission should intensify its publicity regarding COP as to reach out to a large population of consumers. This can be achieved by using the mobile networks to send messages in form of unsolicited text messages to mobile phone users. The voice mobile advert can also be used as well in sensitizing people about the activities of COP. The advantage is that the network bears part of the cost which will make the networks sensitive to improving the quality of service they provide to consumer.
1.1 Background to the Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN EVALUATION OF RADIO PROGRAMMES AS A TOOL FOR EMPOWERING NURSING MOTHERS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST INFANT MORTALITY IN KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Effective communication is only possible where the correct message is disseminated to the right a...Continue Reading »
2. PRESS COVERAGE OF THE BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR CONFLICT-SENSITIVE JOURNALISM IN NIGERIA (2013/2014)» ABSTRACT This study analyses the coverage of the Boko Haram insurgency by DailyTrust, Leadership, Vanguard and Punch newspapers and examines its impli...Continue Reading »
3. ACADEMIC INDISCIPLINE AND FAILURE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENUGU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT This study investigated Academic Indiscipline and Failure among Secondary School Students. (A case study of some selected schools in Enugu Ea...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Media technologies (TV, video, games, Internet, music, mobile phones) have brought about a substa...Continue Reading »
5. ANALYSIS COMPARATIVE OF THE PERFORMANCE OF JOURNALISTS IN GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE OWNED MEDIA ORGANISATIONS» ABSTRACT This research work is aimed at finding the journalist that is freer between those in private and government owned media organizations, using ...Continue Reading »
» ...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Broadcasting has been at the forefront of many technological changes, mostly in digitalization and enhancemen...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Recently there has been a massive penetration of mass media in the developing countries. Even traditi...Continue Reading »
9. ANALYSIS COMPARATIVE OF THE PERFORMANCE OF JOURNALISTS IN GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE OWNED MEDIA ORGANISATIONS» ABSTRACT This research work is aimed at finding the journalist that is freer between those in private and government owned media organizations, using ...Continue Reading »
10. AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN ADVERTISEMENTS: A STUDY OF DELTA SOAP TV ADVERTISEMENT» It has been argued overtime, that advertisements fulfill two basic purposes, which are to inform and to influence. Advertisements are made by using di...Continue Reading »