Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 91 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
This study was conducted to evaluate the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Consumer outreach programme (COP) among Abuja Municipal Area Council residents. The study is set out to find out the public relations strategies used by COP of the NCC to achieve its objective, to assess consumers level of awareness of and participation in COP amongst Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) residents and to find out the benefit consumers of GSM resident in AMAC obtained from COP. The study adopted two-way symmetric model and relationship management theory as the theoretical frameworks and cross sectional descriptive survey as the research methed. The sample size for this study was 384 and interview three senior management staff of the commission. The sampling techniques is simple random, convenience and purposive. Data were collected with the aid of questionnaire and interview schedule as instrument of data collection. Afterward, the data from the respondents were analyzed with statistical package for social science (SPSS) using simple frequency percentages table as well as chi square. The major findings revealed that the public relations strategies used by consumer outreach programme are interactivity and publicizing the programme in local language of the city location where the programme will take place. The awareness level of Consumer Outreach Programme is moderately low 45.5% as against 55.5% who are not aware of the consumer outreach programme. Participation among participants is said to be in area of asking questions 38% and tabling complaints 38% as well as the programme is beneficial in terms of improved knowledge of consumer‘s right 54.5%. Based on the findings, it is recommended that the Nigerian Communications Commission should intensify its publicity regarding COP as to reach out to a large population of consumers. This can be achieved by using the mobile networks to send messages in form of unsolicited text messages to mobile phone users. The voice mobile advert can also be used as well in sensitizing people about the activities of COP. The advantage is that the network bears part of the cost which will make the networks sensitive to improving the quality of service they provide to consumer.
1.1 Background to the Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN ASSESSMENT OF EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION IN ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT AMONG COMMERCIAL DRIVERS IN ZARIA» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to assess emergency communication in road traffic accident among commercial drivers in Zaria with a view to ascert...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY New technological inventions can have a great impact in organizations through its contributions t...Continue Reading »
3. COMMUNICATION AS A TOOL FOR ENHANCING ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC, 9TH MILE ENUGU)» Table of contentsTitle Page iApproval Page iiCertification iiiDedication ivAcknowledgments vTable of Contents viList of Tables ixAbstract xCHAPTER ONE...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF DIGITIZATION OF THE BROADCASTING MEDIA IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF NIGERIA TELEVISION AUTHORITY (NTA ENUGU)» Abstract The purpose of embarking on this study was to provide a well detailed account on the impact of digitization of the Broadcasting Media in Nige...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In this study, an attempt was made to evaluate the problems and prospects of mass media advertising in Nigeria. We talk of the media mix and ...Continue Reading »
6. THE ROLE OF PARTICIPATORY COMMUNICATION IN THE OPERATION AND ACTIVITIES OF COOPERATIVES SOCIETIES IN KADUNA IN ENGENDERING ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND DE...» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to investigate the role of participatory communication in the operation and activities of Cooperative Societies in...Continue Reading »
7. AN EVALUATION OF THE CORPORATE COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES OF THE FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS (FRSC) IN BUILDING ITS IMAGE IN ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT viii This study evaluates the corporate communication strategies of FRSC in building its image. The study was built on Frank Jefkin’s t...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF PHONE-IN PROGRAMMES IN SENSITIZING THE ELECTORATE, A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE BROADCASTING CORPORATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The need to introduce the effect programmes in sensitizing the electorate as necessitude the writ...Continue Reading »
9. BROWN ENVELOPE SYNDROME AND ITS EFFECTS ON THE IMAGE OF THE NIGERIAN JOURNALISTS: A CASE STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN UNION OF JOURNALISTS» ABSTRACT Brown envelope syndrome is identified as being common among Nigerian journalist. This study focuses on examining the brown envelope syndrome ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study This study sets out to investigate the role of third world News Agencies in the global disseminat...Continue Reading »