Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 91 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
This study was conducted to evaluate the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Consumer outreach programme (COP) among Abuja Municipal Area Council residents. The study is set out to find out the public relations strategies used by COP of the NCC to achieve its objective, to assess consumers level of awareness of and participation in COP amongst Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) residents and to find out the benefit consumers of GSM resident in AMAC obtained from COP. The study adopted two-way symmetric model and relationship management theory as the theoretical frameworks and cross sectional descriptive survey as the research methed. The sample size for this study was 384 and interview three senior management staff of the commission. The sampling techniques is simple random, convenience and purposive. Data were collected with the aid of questionnaire and interview schedule as instrument of data collection. Afterward, the data from the respondents were analyzed with statistical package for social science (SPSS) using simple frequency percentages table as well as chi square. The major findings revealed that the public relations strategies used by consumer outreach programme are interactivity and publicizing the programme in local language of the city location where the programme will take place. The awareness level of Consumer Outreach Programme is moderately low 45.5% as against 55.5% who are not aware of the consumer outreach programme. Participation among participants is said to be in area of asking questions 38% and tabling complaints 38% as well as the programme is beneficial in terms of improved knowledge of consumer‘s right 54.5%. Based on the findings, it is recommended that the Nigerian Communications Commission should intensify its publicity regarding COP as to reach out to a large population of consumers. This can be achieved by using the mobile networks to send messages in form of unsolicited text messages to mobile phone users. The voice mobile advert can also be used as well in sensitizing people about the activities of COP. The advantage is that the network bears part of the cost which will make the networks sensitive to improving the quality of service they provide to consumer.
1.1 Background to the Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPACT OF ANAMBRA BROADCASTING SERVICE TELEVISION (ABS) BUSINESS LINK PROGRAMME ON THE COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES OF AWKA RESIDENTS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.3 Background of the Study Most people accept the idea the media can influence people but the degree of that influence as we...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT STYLE OF NAGARTA RADIO ON REPORTERS AND PROGRAMMES PRODUCERS IN THE STATION» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION A determining factor for the selection of Management or Leadership style of any media organisation is ownership and contr...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF OPINION LEADERS IN INFORMATION DISSEMINATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OWO TOWNSHIP)» ABSTRACT This project work reviews the concepts, measures, and strategies of two step flow of communication which is aimed at examining the impact of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1BACKGROUND OF STUDY Globalization is just to see the world with one eye and the apartheid of the privileged. It is the sup...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study The media and advertising as separate institutions have a unique symbiotic relationship. Dating back ...Continue Reading »
6. PRINT MEDIA COVERAGE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IN AKWA IBOM STATE: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE PUNCH AND PIONEER NEWSPAPER» ABSTRACT The study was undertaken on print media coverage on rural development project in Akwa Ibom State was conceived by the author. The study which...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study A medium is the channel through which message travel from the source to the receiver. Mass media ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study focused on the influence of Dettol soap advertisements on Oyo State women’s perception and use of the brand. Advertising has bee...Continue Reading »
9. ANALYSIS OF THE PERFORMANCE OF MASS MEDIA IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGER DELTA REGION OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Over the years, the oil producing areas of the Niger Delta have been engulfed in series of crises which is a major challenge to the developme...Continue Reading »
10. OWNERSHIP INFLUENCE AND CHALLENGES OF MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT IN EFFECTIVE DISSEMINATION OF NEWS INFORMATION» ABSTRACT This project work is mainly based on the theoretical and practical approach of the ownership influence and challenges on media establishment ...Continue Reading »