Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 91 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
This study was conducted to evaluate the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Consumer outreach programme (COP) among Abuja Municipal Area Council residents. The study is set out to find out the public relations strategies used by COP of the NCC to achieve its objective, to assess consumers level of awareness of and participation in COP amongst Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) residents and to find out the benefit consumers of GSM resident in AMAC obtained from COP. The study adopted two-way symmetric model and relationship management theory as the theoretical frameworks and cross sectional descriptive survey as the research methed. The sample size for this study was 384 and interview three senior management staff of the commission. The sampling techniques is simple random, convenience and purposive. Data were collected with the aid of questionnaire and interview schedule as instrument of data collection. Afterward, the data from the respondents were analyzed with statistical package for social science (SPSS) using simple frequency percentages table as well as chi square. The major findings revealed that the public relations strategies used by consumer outreach programme are interactivity and publicizing the programme in local language of the city location where the programme will take place. The awareness level of Consumer Outreach Programme is moderately low 45.5% as against 55.5% who are not aware of the consumer outreach programme. Participation among participants is said to be in area of asking questions 38% and tabling complaints 38% as well as the programme is beneficial in terms of improved knowledge of consumer‘s right 54.5%. Based on the findings, it is recommended that the Nigerian Communications Commission should intensify its publicity regarding COP as to reach out to a large population of consumers. This can be achieved by using the mobile networks to send messages in form of unsolicited text messages to mobile phone users. The voice mobile advert can also be used as well in sensitizing people about the activities of COP. The advantage is that the network bears part of the cost which will make the networks sensitive to improving the quality of service they provide to consumer.
1.1 Background to the Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Social media has been a major force in technology. Its impacts and use has exceeded the conventional purpose to the unimaginable future. Soci...Continue Reading »
2. WOMEN’S EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF NUSSBAUM’S CAPABILITY APPROACH APPLIED TO WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT (2010-2017)» Abstract Irrespective of the several platforms and advocacy groups that have promoted women’s empowerment since the post colonial days, Nigerian...Continue Reading »
3. SOCIAL REVOLT IN WOLE SOYINKA’S THE JERO PLAYS AND UWEMEDIMO ATAKPO’S KEN SARO WIWA -N- THE NIGER DELTA TRIALS» ABSTRACT The research effort was a study of the use of literary drama as a medium of social revolution and re awakening using Wole Soyinka’s The...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe problem of this research work deals mainly on how billboard advertising can develop the print media. We know advertising revenue is one of...Continue Reading »
» . A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU METROPOLIS CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The tendency, most of the time especially in the developing countr...Continue Reading »
6. THE ROLE OF THE BROADCASTING MEDIA IN UPLIFTING THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM OF ENUGU STATE. (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU METROPOLIS )» ABSTRACT Development is the process of moving the world, of engage in the task of self improvement with the available is necessary, not only for all a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In a newspaper organization, there are various factors that determine the successful operation of...Continue Reading »
8. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF VIEWERSHIP PREFERENCE OF FOREIGN AND LOCAL TELEVISION STATIONS AMONG NIGERIAN YOUTHS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study From the beginning, communication has been an integral part of the human society. It has taken ma...Continue Reading »
9. THE USE OF PRINT MEDIA AS TOOL FOR PUBLIC RELATION PRACTICE (A CASE STUDY OF INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES PLC, ILESA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the pursuit for strong and stable relations, most of the public relations practitioners in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Two momentous developments have defined the Nigerian journalistic landscape in the last ten years. The first is the migra...Continue Reading »