Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 118 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
According to Kotler and Keller (2006:589) in J.O. Nnabuko’s article in Journal of Marketing Research vol. 2.2007 opined that business organizations need to grow their revenue over time and this is done through new products developments and expansion into new markets. Since existing products of firms are vulnerable to changing
customer needs and tastes, new technologies,
domestic shapes an organizations future,
maintains and builds sales.
However, Credit cards as a new product have
contributed effectively and
to some customers in Nigeria. This
the need to
reduction of amount
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Physical distribution channels has created a created a great impact by bridging the gap between the producers and the final consumers. The in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study A study of insurance history reveals that insurance practice arose from the need to protect agai...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECTS OF PRICE HAGGLING STRATEGY ON CONSUMERS’ DECISION MAKING IN SELECTED TRADITIONAL MARKETS IN IBADAN, OYO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The aim of marketing is to meet and satisfy target customers’needs and wants better than co...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this study is to examine the pattern of credit risk management and the consequential effect of bad, doubtful and uncollectible deb...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Promotion as we all know is an integral part of the entire marketing mix variable and concepts. P...Continue Reading »
6. INFLUENCE OF WORD-OF-MOUTH COMMUNICATION ON CONSUMERS’ CHOICE OF SELECTED PRODUCTS IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Globalization is real. The world now has bigger and complex market, and better communications. Or...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study One of the fundamental responsibilities of procurement function in an organization is source selec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the Study The origin and traditional background of trade fairs can be traced to the time when neither good ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In nowadays competitive marketing environment the role of package has changed due to increasing s...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PERSONAL SELLING STRATEGIES IN MARKETING OF COSMETICS (A CASE STUDY OF BIANCA COSMETICS ENUGU)» ABSTRACTThis research work is centered on the effectiveness of personal selling in the marketing of cosmetics. It is necessitated by managerial uncert...Continue Reading »