Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 118 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
According to Kotler and Keller (2006:589) in J.O. Nnabuko’s article in Journal of Marketing Research vol. 2.2007 opined that business organizations need to grow their revenue over time and this is done through new products developments and expansion into new markets. Since existing products of firms are vulnerable to changing
customer needs and tastes, new technologies,
domestic shapes an organizations future,
maintains and builds sales.
However, Credit cards as a new product have
contributed effectively and
to some customers in Nigeria. This
the need to
reduction of amount
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN EVALUATION OF THE CONTRIBUTION OF SALESMANSHIP TO MARKETING OF CONSUMER GOODS (A STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC)» ABSTRACT This research study is on the importance of salesmanship in the marketing of consumer goods. Salesmanship has been described as the act of pe...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION New technological inventions can have a great impact in organizations through its contributions to change the social envi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Marketing as a profession consists of all individuals and organizational activities designed to facilitate and...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The challenges of measuring marketing strategy in relation to productivity has been inadequately address by previous researches and marketing...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECTS OF PRICE HAGGLING STRATEGY ON CONSUMERS’ DECISION MAKING IN SELECTED TRADITIONAL MARKETS IN IBADAN, OYO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The aim of marketing is to meet and satisfy target customers’needs and wants better than co...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In modern marketing, companies and their brands are competing heavily to hold existing and to gai...Continue Reading »
7. IMPACT OF FAKE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING ON CONSUMERS PURCHASING INTENTION IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY The essence of being in business by any business outfits is to produce for sales and profits. In order to...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The current and future well being of an organization depends mostly on the activities and management of its human resources element. All acti...Continue Reading »
9. IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION ON THE MARKETING OF SOFT DRINKS IN ABAKALIKI URBAN (STUDY OF SALES PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC FROM ...» Abstract This study examines the impact of sales promotion on marketing of soft drinks in Abakaliki Urban: (study of sales promotion conducted by Nige...Continue Reading »
10. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF IMAGE LAUNDERING PROGRAMMES OF NIGERIA POLICE FORCE ON NIGERIANS: A STUDY OF SOUTH-EAST GEO-POLITICAL ZONE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The police force is regarded as the most visible governmental agency through which the character ...Continue Reading »