Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 118 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
According to Kotler and Keller (2006:589) in J.O. Nnabuko’s article in Journal of Marketing Research vol. 2.2007 opined that business organizations need to grow their revenue over time and this is done through new products developments and expansion into new markets. Since existing products of firms are vulnerable to changing
customer needs and tastes, new technologies,
domestic shapes an organizations future,
maintains and builds sales.
However, Credit cards as a new product have
contributed effectively and
to some customers in Nigeria. This
the need to
reduction of amount
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE xi 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Corporate restructuring as a management concept refers to one of the long range planning techniques availab...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF CULTURAL INFLUENCES ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR IN KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The effectiveness of any marketing activities does not solely depend on the ability to offer competitive range of product...Continue Reading »
3. USES AND IMPACT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS STRATEGIES IN ENHANCING LOCAL GOVERNMENT REVENUE BASE (A STUDY OF EZEAGU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study xiii Public relations is the task of goodwill creation directed at building harmony between a...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECTS OF PRICE HAGGLING STRATEGY ON CONSUMERS’ DECISION MAKING IN SELECTED TRADITIONAL MARKETS IN IBADAN, OYO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The aim of marketing is to meet and satisfy target customers’needs and wants better than co...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In the contemporary globalised world of business, with its attendant stiff competitions, effective customer care is unive...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION ON THE PURCHASE OF CONSUMERS GOODS: A CASE STUDY OF CONSUMERS IN NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Sales promotion is one of the four aspects of promotional mix or marketing mix, (the other three ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Advertising business is a form of marking communication used to encourage, persuade, or manipulat...Continue Reading »
8. IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION STRATEGIES ON CUSTOMER PATRONAGE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In any organization whether profit or non profit oriented the main purpose of the organization is to achieve its objectiv...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECT OF PERDONAL SELLING ON SALES VOLUME OF SOFT IN UYO METROPOLIS ( A CASE STUDY COCA COLA NIGERIA LIMITED)» Abstract A lot of beverages manufacturing companies in Nigeria are suffering from the piling up of unsold stocks. In recent years, Nigeria witnessed s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY. Nigeria is the largest country in black Africa with a population forecast of 150 million people ...Continue Reading »