Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
All organizational private or public, small or big depend heavily on their workers human resources for results. One of the fundamental principle management uses in obtaining these results is know as defecting.
The process of directing consists of stimulating the organizations personnel workers to undertake action according to predetermined goal and plan. Directing deals not only with dissemination of information orders within the organization units, sub-units, but also with the acceptance cum execution of these orders by the organization member.
However, securing this acceptance and executions generally requires certain amount of motivation of individuals cum groups, otherwise actual performance level may be well below that which is desired. Again since managing involves creation and maintenance of an environment for the performance of individuals working together in groups toward the accomplish of a common objective it is obvious that manager cannot. Do this job without knowing what motivates workers. The importance of motivation cannot be overemphasized. It is very vital to modern managers in terms of increasing productivity. Every organization has goals and objectives it wants to achieve, and for an organization to succeed motivation should be looked as a means of encouraging the efforts of all the people ho make up that organization, towards the attainment of those objectives.
The basic problem therefore in any organization is the identification of these means that could be applied to stimulate ginger, tickle cum directs the people’s behaviors to meet their needs and contribute to achieving the organizational objectives. Information to flow from the top to the bottom and also permit the settlement of disputes and grievances with the organization.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
All over the world, management is concerned with the ways of achieving pre-determined goals of an organization and manufacturing or production industry is no exception. In order to achieve its goals, one way which is increased productivity, motivation become pertinent and indispensable and should be considered as a vital element of the industries policies.
Good motivational programmes have not always been easy to attain in some organizations because of the force that get him the way of the achievement of these objectives some of the impending forces includes the problems of selecting the appropriate motivational tools limited resource with which to finance such programmes for proper implementation, feedback and control mechanisms. Base on the above reason the statement of this research work includes:
§ Do management motivate their employees to increase productivity in manufacturing industry?
§ How can management motivate his workers to increase production?
§ To what extend does motivation on productivity in business organization?
Will aid the researcher understand how optimally? Motivations tools are utilized in the manufacturing industry.
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The purpose of the study is to examine how workers in Beta Glass Plc are motivated to work and their response to motivational factors. The main areas of concentration are as follows:
ü To find out the motivational programmes of Beta Glass Plc
ü To state the effect of workers without motivational factors.
ü To make recommendations on how to effectively employees in a profit making enterprise.
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTION
1. Does Beta Glass Plc consider differences in individual needs before motivating their staff?
2. Does lack of motivation leads to change in increase productivity resistance and labour unrest?
3. Does motivation contribute to increase in productivity in Beta Glass Plc?
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
Regardless of the organizations whether private or public, motivation of employees is very important when employees are motivated, it enables them to put their best at work to the accomplishment of the organizational objectives, it brings about smooth running of affaire with the organization so that less attention is paid to problems.
Moreover, when the employees are motivated they maintain high standard in their performance and thus present a good image of the organization at all time. It brings about increase productivity which in turn increases the profit of the organization there by ensuring stability of the organization. The significance of this study therefore lies in its potentiality in serving as a reference tool for individual, organization and government agencies, which desire to eliminate all obstacles associated with motivational techniques, planning and implementation.
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of the study will cover the topic “the effect of motivation on production in organisation. Also the scope will cover Beta Glass Plc in Ughelli North Local Government Area.
It is expected that at the end of this study, generalization will be made on the effect of motivation on production in Delta State based on the case.
1.7 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
Time constraint: this research will be seriously affected by time constraint. A study of this nature requires sufficient time in order to allow for extensive and detailed investigation unfortunately, the time available for the study is too short especially when it has to go along side with academic work in the school.
Insufficient fund: this research is faced with the problem of fund most especially when it is group i.e. people of different view toward finance.
1.8 OPERATIONAL DEFINITION OF THE TERMS
The following terms are operationally defined as used in the motivation.
Motivation: is referring to as the inner driving forces within an individual by which they attempt to achieve sonic goals, which are aimed to be fulfilled, some needs and expectation.
Productivity: this is the output ratio within a time period with consideration for quality.
Management: the act of running and controlling a business needs. Something that is required by an individual for his health and well being.
Behaviour: manner of one’s conducts
Motives: these are drives desires, need, wishes and similar force that channel human behaviour towards goals.
Goal: the purpose and objective of a particular organization.
Satisfaction: this is a situation experience by a worker whose needs are fulfilled as a result of working for
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS IN MARKETING OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE: A CASE STUDY OF PERISHABLE AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE IN BOKI L.G.A» ABSTRACT Physical distribution channels has created a created a great impact by bridging the gap between the producers and the final consumers. The in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Software produced within Nigeria by its citizens is in other words referred to as Made in Nigeria...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The topic of this research work is “The consumer’s perception of branding and packaging on sa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is usually impossible for a particular organization to have a comprehensive knowledge of all t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe purpose of this study is the impact of advertising on the company’s marketing growth of peacock paint limited ikot Ekam Akwa ibom state....Continue Reading »
6. THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT AND OPINION LEADERS (RURAL AREA) IN MANAGING COMMUNITY CONFLICT: (FROM-2001-2008) A CASE STUDY OF THE JOS, PLATEAU STATE CONFL...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Violent identity based inter communal conflicts are no longer new to Nigeria. Since the eighties ...Continue Reading »
» Chapter One Introduction 1.1. Background of the study Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) has persistently grown from strength to strength in the world&rs...Continue Reading »
8. IMPACT OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS ON MARKETING PERFORMANCE IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF MTN NIGERIA)» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The dream of any good entrepreneur is not actually to sell what he can sell but to retain customers. In pursu...Continue Reading »
9. BUILDING RELATIONSHIP MARKETING THROUGH ONLINE MARKETING COMMUNICATION: A SURVEY OF RETAIL STORES IN ASABA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION â€‹1.2. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY For several years, a revolution in marketing communication has been developing, that is,...Continue Reading »
10. IMPACT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILL ON REDUCTION OF YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT IN EBONYI STATE: A STUDY OF NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT IN EBONYI STATE» ABSTRACT This research work is titled “impact of Entrepreneurship skill on reduction of youth unemployment in Ebonyi State” The main objec...Continue Reading »