Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 68 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The article on this topic (staff perception of the effectiveness of marketing strategies in commercial banks) is an extract from literature review of the project material. The complete project work would be made available when you subscribe for the full material.
Concept of Marketing Strategies
A marketing strategy is a method by which a firm attempts to reach its target marketing. Marketing strategy starts with markets research, in which needs, attitudes and competitors’ product are assessed and constant adjustment is made in order to achieve competitive edge or advantage over rival companies. This are mostly done through advertising, promotion, distribution and where applicable, customer servicing (Nymous,2006).
Marketing strategy must focus on delivering greater value to customers and the firms at a lower cost. However, qualifying the return on investment from marketing expenditure on activities such as advertising, promotion and distribution is one of the most complex issues facing decision markers. Marketing performance is central to success in today’s fast moving competitive marketing (Egbe 2010).
Strategic Marketing Models
Marketing participant often employ strategic models and tools to analyze marketing decisions. Many of the models and approaches of marketing reflect the overall corporate mission of the organization (Robertson, 2009).
The models and processes that are often employed in the development of marketing strategy can be divided into three sets of models: market opportunity and business strength analysis, the added strategic marketing dimension, objectives and strategy generation and evaluation of process (lilen, 2007).
However Paula (229) opined that strategy models of marketing include management science models and less traditional process models which apply to the generation, evaluation and selection of the strategic option at (1) the product/market level: (2) the strategic – business – unit level: and (3) the corporation level ( which can include a number of strategic business units (Lawal, 2007)
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Nigeria as a developing country is known for producing and marketing of primary products. Its agr...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF CULTURAL INFLUENCES ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR IN KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The effectiveness of any marketing activities does not solely depend on the ability to offer competitive range of product...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Nigeria has emerged as the fastest growing telecommunication market on the African continent. The telecoms industry has e...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The need for a tourist destination to properly coordinate its marketing communications strategies to achieve a clear, consistent and competit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The challenges of measuring marketing strategy in relation to productivity has been inadequately address by previous researches and marketing...Continue Reading »
6. A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRONIC MARKETING STRATEGIES BY LARGE SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.9 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Today’s business is moving to another level in the satisfaction of human wants and needs. C...Continue Reading »
7. EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTS OF NIGERIA’S INTERNATIONAL IMAGE AND REPUTATION MANAGEMENT ON FOREIGN NATIONALS’ PERCEPTION OF THE COUNTRY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study A country’s image and reputation are as important as the country itself. Evidently, no coun...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The In every developing and developed economy, the capital market has been identified as an insti...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Given the trend of every aspects of economic activities globally and particularly Nigeria, it is imperative fo...Continue Reading »
10. CORPORATE ADVERTISING AS AN EFFECTING PROMOTIONAL TOOL IN THE MARKETING OF BANKING SERVICES (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED COMMERCIAL BANK IN DELTA STATE)» ...Continue Reading »